「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 8, 2014 at 7:08 AM Post #112,531 of 177,745
Sigh...

Either the Bakemonogatari OST was badly mastered, or my FLACs were badly encoded. Even after removing the instrumental from the song, remnant instrumental can still be heard. The K-ON!! OST's FLACs were better.

(Left channel is instrumental, right is vocals) 

May 8, 2014 at 7:26 AM Post #112,533 of 177,745
Can't say anything on "quality", but if you can afford to change ecosystem, then why not try? All I get back when I was researching for a camera was that Fuji and Sony both have expensive lenses, but Fujis are on average have counts of expensive quality lens compared to Sony's just expensive.

This is that one time where I wish our glorious country have camera/lens rental stores.

Me too, it would be so much easier to just rent one instead of deciding which one you need "more" and investing in it. Oh, you need another lens for this shoot? Well tough luck. D:

I'm considering it. Am happy with my Sony when I bother to take it out for a spin, but I'm thinking something a little less point-and-shoot-ish would give me much more to work with, maybe if I can find one for ~$200 mint used... Also, 720p video is so 2010.

May 8, 2014 at 7:34 AM Post #112,534 of 177,745
So, I have the sudden inexplicable urge to play Aoishiro. Yes or no?

May 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #112,535 of 177,745
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced for november, if anyone didn't hear that yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced for november, if anyone didn't hear that yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0

It's like they've run out of ideas.

Except the remake has been highly wanted by the Pokemon community ever since Heart Gold and Soul Silver were released. I for one really enjoyed Sapphire and Emerald and I would gladly pay money for this remake over X/Y. I certainly enjoyed Heart Gold much, much, much, much, much more than Pearl exactly because of that nostalgic feeling. I never got past the Elite Four in Pearl because I got pretty bored of it.

May 8, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #112,536 of 177,745
Me too, it would be so much easier to just rent one instead of deciding which one you need "more" and investing in it. Oh, you need another lens for this shoot? Well tough luck. D:

I'm considering it. Am happy with my Sony when I bother to take it out for a spin, but I'm thinking something a little less point-and-shoot-ish would give me much more to work with, maybe if I can find one for ~$200 mint used... Also, 720p video is so 2010.

Well, if anything, from what I read of the XA1, it's still not far off enough from point-and-shoot-ish, since it lacks all the explicit dials that Fuji XPro/XE/XT models are famous for.

And it lacks the XTrans (or something) sensor that Fuji is famous for.

May 8, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #112,537 of 177,745
Please get hyped.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-08/fate/stay-night-2nd-promo-video-by-ufotable-streamed

Ufotable brushed it up "just a little bit".
Does this studio have endless money and human resources?
It's just mindblowing how ******* good this new version looks.

May 8, 2014 at 10:20 AM Post #112,539 of 177,745
Well, it's one way to avoid a copyright claim...

Tsukihi best girl. Also that fits too well. Too well...
--------------

I find something very funny. My first fap material has always been anime based, so the natural progression is obviously H. Now that I'm bored with H, I'm going for normal pr0n now. It's weird. Usually it's the other way around for ppl.

May 8, 2014 at 12:02 PM Post #112,540 of 177,745
  A LEGAL LOLI, EVEN BETTER!

Best. Discussion. Ever.

quoting to watch later.

So, I have the sudden inexplicable urge to play Aoishiro. Yes or no?

Weird... I now have the same urge...
People say it's good, so why not?

May 8, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #112,542 of 177,745
  Please get hyped.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-08/fate/stay-night-2nd-promo-video-by-ufotable-streamed

Ufotable brushed it up "just a little bit".
Does this studio have endless money and human resources?
It's just mindblowing how ******* good this new version looks.

That slow streaming.......

But yeah, it seems they have some nice backing....or a lot of slaves

Tsukihi best girl. Also that fits too well. Too well...

I find something very funny. My first fap material has always been anime based, so the natural progression is obviously H. Now that I'm bored with H, I'm going for normal pr0n now. It's weird. Usually it's the other way around for ppl.

lol

Going to go pick up my headphones!

Nice! Good luck

May 8, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #112,543 of 177,745
Quote:
Going to go pick up my headphones!

Valkyria Chronicles is ******* difficult!
I feel like I had less problems with Dark Souls 2 than with this game :'(

May 8, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #112,545 of 177,745
  On the new Fate Stay Night Trailer

The graphics are pretty terrible and pre-release. You can see the low texture'd CGI action scenes a few times in it. I'll take it to mean that since the show isn't even close to out yet that that is what we have for now.

Did we watch the same trailer?

Anyway, putting some better textures over it shouldn't be too difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back