「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 12, 2014 at 6:42 AM Post #110,282 of 177,745
But I did found out that I used this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178125 in my laptop 
Well after cloning for 4 hours I found out that the portable hard drive I cloned to was not a sata drive 
angry_face.gif
  Is there a good alternative to that drive? 

Apr 12, 2014 at 7:09 AM Post #110,283 of 177,745
Yo, seems like lately I really only ever visit in the weekend. As usual I'll just assume I haven't missed anything import.

Got exams Monday through Thursday. I noticed that I have become better at studying lately, or more specifically even better at time management. I have been able to keep up a fairly constant amount of workload and stress input for the past couple months. Yet I still have enough time to spend with friends. I feel like I have become a very efficient studying machine. While I'm content with my abilities, it's kinda messed up when you think about it. :cool:

Oh, and apparently illegal downloading is now illegal in the Netherlands due to European legislation. Whole country is going crazy because of it. Kinda funny in a way.

Apr 12, 2014 at 8:23 AM Post #110,284 of 177,745
What I ate today.

It's just a simple ramen bowl, nothing super fancy but god it's been a very long time that I haven't eaten Ramen.

Apr 12, 2014 at 8:56 AM Post #110,285 of 177,745
What I ate today.

It's just a simple ramen bowl, nothing super fancy but god it's been a very long time that I haven't eaten Ramen.

This was my dinner - steak flavored chips!

Apr 12, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #110,288 of 177,745
Yo, seems like lately I really only ever visit in the weekend. As usual I'll just assume I haven't missed anything import.

Got exams Monday through Thursday. I noticed that I have become better at studying lately, or more specifically even better at time management. I have been able to keep up a fairly constant amount of workload and stress input for the past couple months. Yet I still have enough time to spend with friends. I feel like I have become a very efficient studying machine. While I'm content with my abilities, it's kinda messed up when you think about it. :cool:

Oh, and apparently illegal downloading is now illegal in the Netherlands due to European legislation. Whole country is going crazy because of it. Kinda funny in a way.

If you're wanting my opinion on the new season, I have a few posts on my blog. All three (so far) starts with "In which...". FWIW.

Apr 12, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #110,290 of 177,745
Apr 12, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #110,291 of 177,745
If you're wanting my opinion on the new season, I have a few posts on my blog. All three (so far) starts with "In which...". FWIW.

Captain earth might be okay, I guess.

I can't imagine Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou could be any good, but if you say so I might just try it next week. (Got exams then, but not the entire day, so I have time to kill)

Also, I'll be trying the ping pong thing shortly. Dunno why, but it seems hyped for some reason so I might just as well take a look.

What's with the undinner-ish stuff I'm hearing people are having for dinner. 

I tend to be in the following situation 3 days a week:
- No stove or oven, only a microwave to prepare food.
- Supermarket is nearby
- Low budget (i.e. no take-away food or microwave dinners)

So yeah I tend to eat stuff like that as dinner a tad too often. Most often it's just a baguette with random toppings ranging from cheese, to different salads to meat -- so long as it can be hand for under 3 euros or so.

Apr 12, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #110,293 of 177,745
Welp, finished Luna and Alice's route in Bloody†Rondo, about done with this game for now. I'm no completionist

Pretty good overall, loved the artwork by 榊MAKI
8/10

Next game, also by 3rdEye...
死神のテスタメント ~menuet of epistula~

but before that... a proper bath and meal....
in a horrible state after gaming for 10+ hours non-stop.

Apr 12, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #110,295 of 177,745
  Lazy+poor

but chips!? At least tell me you have cake or something later. 
tongue.gif

Also, I'll be trying the ping pong thing shortly. Dunno why, but it seems hyped for some reason so I might just as well take a look.
I tend to be in the following situation 3 days a week:
- No stove or oven, only a microwave to prepare food.
- Supermarket is nearby
- Low budget (i.e. no take-away food or microwave dinners)

So yeah I tend to eat stuff like that as dinner a tad too often. Most often it's just a baguette with random toppings ranging from cheese, to different salads to meat -- so long as it can be hand for under 3 euros or so.

The baguette/bread sandwich part I can get behind, I do that quite often too living alone, but a can of yogurt just seems..... lacking, somehow,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back