「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 1, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #109,156 of 177,745

Borisu, here's your girlfriend:

lol wut?

My bad. That was more @deadlylover territory on that one.

IUGLxFX.jpg

LOL!

http://jastusa.com/blog/2011/04/01/hentai-games-make-their-steam-debut/

Wut? This cant be real

Really? Something isn't real on April fool's day???

wait.... WHAT?
It's not even by the same company who made "My Girlfriend is the President" LOL

They're both published by JAST in America though.

FUUUUUU~~~~~~!!!!!!
my MAL Screwed because of April 1st

Lolwut? Mine is fine and yours doesn't look any different...

Apr 1, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #109,157 of 177,745

Poor boris, MechG was picking on em :frowning2:

It only hits CSS MAL lists and I think the pop-up doesnt work in chrome.

Apr 1, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #109,158 of 177,745
Whaaaaaat?
Apparently the last Kill la Kill episode got finished SIX hours before it aired.
That is nuts.

Apr 1, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #109,159 of 177,745
At least they didn't do what Wizard Barristers did and just not finish the episode. It really is weird that these shows aren't fully animated and voiced months before they air, it's not like it's South Park where they need or want current events mentioned in the shows.

Apr 1, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #109,160 of 177,745
At least they didn't do what Wizard Barristers did and just not finish the episode. It really is weird that these shows aren't fully animated and voiced months before they air, it's not like it's South Park where they need or want current events mentioned in the shows.

Have to give them credit for making such tight deadlines though. It must be an incredibly stressful job!

Just finished soldering up my DiY DAC/Amp. Only had to resolder one resistor surprisingly, but I also derped hard and soldered the largest cap upright when it was supposed to lie flat and then snipped off the legs so I had to improvise and I hope it works out fine...

Also have been watching the Melanchony of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya on youtube. Hilarious stuff it is too.

Apr 1, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #109,161 of 177,745
Have to give them credit for making such tight deadlines though. It must be an incredibly stressful job!

Just finished soldering up my DiY DAC/Amp. Only had to resolder one resistor surprisingly, but I also derped hard and soldered the largest cap upright when it was supposed to lie flat and then snipped off the legs so I had to improvise and I hope it works out fine...

Also have been watching the Melanchony of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya on youtube. Hilarious stuff it is too.

Bummer about your cap, but if your fix works, it's not like you'll have to worry about vibrations much. If that were in a car or something then it probably wouldn't last.

Haruhi is a pretty good watch. Nvm you are watching the Haruhi-chan series.... pic below still counts :-|

Much Tsundere

Apr 1, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #109,164 of 177,745

On YouTube?
Okay.
Yeah great series!

Oh Haruhi-chan.......

Apr 1, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #109,165 of 177,745

lol!

FUUUUUU~~~~~~!!!!!!
  my MAL Screwed because of April 1st

You know what's amazing about that boris? It crashes my browser..... so every time I finished an episode last night, crash.

That being said, finished some more animu last night.

Buddy Complex: 6/10.... One of the more digestible mecha anime I have watched in a while (along with Suisei and MJP). Biggest complaint is that there were ~7 characters that seemed pretty important, but only 3 were developed and had real emotional depth, so the rest were pretty flat and basic.

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta: 7/10.... A lovely story in the end, could have removed the first 5 episodes and nothing would really feel out of place, so I think they were a little too filler-y. Pretty good cast of characters from the teachers, politicians, and students. I think more political strife would have made this one awesome, but the characters were soldiers and not privy to those details so I understand from their point of view they were just doing as they were told. It could make for a nice spin-off series or something.

Fate Stay/Night: 7/10.... I re-watched this to gear up for the ufotable reboot. It's not as bad as I remember it, this series suffers from mass let-down like SAO I think. It's not amazing or anything, but the story was fairly linear and the action wasn't crammed in just for action's sake, they took their time between battles. For what it presents itself as, I think FSN is decent enough. I did not read/play whatever it was based upon, so I never had the seemingly high expectations that others had back when it came out.

^That..so ******* much for Buddy Complex.

I liked the first 5 for being builders. However PLS failed so hard at mixing different elements. It wasn't able to back all the heavy parts due to how light everything else was, and thus it was just an odd mix. Good show though

LOL!

http://jastusa.com/blog/2011/04/01/hentai-games-make-their-steam-debut/

Really? Something isn't real on April fool's day???

They're both published by JAST in America though.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking today;....like at all

Whaaaaaat?
Apparently the last Kill la Kill episode got finished SIX hours before it aired.
That is nuts.

If you think about it, not really when you consider how shorthanded the team was. 

Yeah that's pretty evil Accoun, reminds me of this comic:

lol, I saw that last year !! :D

Apr 1, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #109,168 of 177,745

Bummer about your cap, but if your fix works, it's not like you'll have to worry about vibrations much. If that were in a car or something then it probably wouldn't last.

Haruhi is a pretty good watch. Nvm you are watching the Haruhi-chan series.... pic below still counts :-|

Much Tsundere

On YouTube?
Okay.
Yeah great series!

Oh Haruhi-chan.......

Haha I've already watched both seasons of the serious version. I was just bored and wanted something stupid to watch without having to think to hard but which still amuses me and Haruhi-chan was the first thing I thought of 
tongue.gif

Apr 1, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #109,169 of 177,745
http://www.matrix-digi.com/en/products/49/index.html

Mmmm that unibody... so fine :wink:

@PLS, I agree with your feelings on the light aspects...on the front end (life is great, we'll be friends forever blah blah blah) it does set up the rest of the series.... I guess it's more the execution of how they did that stuff, that felt at odds with the darker tone in the serious parts?

Apr 1, 2014 at 4:11 PM Post #109,170 of 177,745

Poor boris, MechG was picking on em :frowning2:

It only hits CSS MAL lists and I think the pop-up doesnt work in chrome.

HAHA, good thing I use Chrome and don't use any CSS stuff yet! :D

Much Tsundere

Me likey that picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back