「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 1, 2014 at 1:39 AM Post #109,112 of 177,747
I can't decide which one to use. The light-blue one is more colour accurate and I look like Princess Elsa, but the other one has better-looking sleeves.

The second one. Use that one.

You may have to use hair dye :wink:

Even though the "sleeves" aren't really sleeves? I really like the dress apart from that though.

Or I can just get a wig and not have to worry about dying my hair. XD

What's with everyone's obsession with Frozen these days? Lol
Because it's Disney.

And the "Let It Go" song is an EGOT song (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony awards).

And it was released when the US was going through a pretty bad winter snow spell. XD

I haven't seen it yet, but I want to.

Apr 1, 2014 at 1:50 AM Post #109,113 of 177,747

Ooh shirts, nice! 
Need to find some tall shirts someday that I can wear. Most of these anime shirts would be way too short for my almost 2m self.

Well, I'm almost 6'3" and normal XL clothes fit me just fine.... Most of the time.

T-shirts are the only things I casually buy for animes. Nendroids/Figures takes up way too much space.

Hmm, weird. I think it has to do with how long your legs are in proportion to your torso. Some of my friends who are tall have really tall legs and a short torso, I have shorter legs and a longer torso though.

Lol, figures take up too much room? O.o

Borisu, here's your girlfriend:

Apr 1, 2014 at 2:29 AM Post #109,114 of 177,747
Because it's Disney.

And the "Let It Go" song is an EGOT song (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony awards).

And it was released when the US was going through a pretty bad winter snow spell. XD

I haven't seen it yet, but I want to.

While I do agree the song was good, part of me felt that if Levato's version focused more on her vocals instead on trying to give the song a different flavour, it would have blown up even bigger. Not that Menzel did a bad job, but to me, her voice just didn't pack enough to truly carry the song, especially around the last 30 seconds or so.

@mech Yeah, since I usually only collect 1/8 models, and my room is pretty small. Filling the whole house with them is out of the question. Lol

Apr 1, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #109,115 of 177,747
@mech Yeah, since I usually only collect 1/8 models, and my room is pretty small. Filling the whole house with them is out of the question. Lol

Oh jeez, those are huge! :xf_eek:
Why don't you just try and collect smaller figurines? Lololololol

Apr 1, 2014 at 4:00 AM Post #109,116 of 177,747
Had a guest in my yard today....

Did you... pet him?

Ok, it's been awhile since I've seen a great anime OVA or movie.  

Question for you Guru's.  

What new/current anime has the best production in terms of animation quality?  Incredibly well done in terms of animation.

Listing some that i've seen I really like for it's animations:
The Garden of Words(Recent, and breathtaking animations)
Ghost In the Shell movies
Apple seed
Karas(loved the action sequences)
Akira(looks aged now)
Macross: Do you remember love?(revolutionary at the time,1984, but not so anymore)

Fate/Zero

Apr 1, 2014 at 4:47 AM Post #109,118 of 177,747
Despite not having the time, I finally created some and watched Paprika.  Certainly a trip and a half.  Damn shame Satoshi Kon is no longer with us.  I'd have loved to see what else he could have come up with. 

Paprika_07.jpg

That doll gave me nightmares.... >.>

Apr 1, 2014 at 5:01 AM Post #109,119 of 177,747
  Just finished Madoka Rebellion movie.

Ratings:
IMPERIAL SCALE
Story: 6.5/10
Story Execution: 6.5/10
Visuals: 7.5/10
Characterization: 7/10
Overall: 6.5/10 (esentially a 8.5/10 on a normal scale)

Enjoyability: 1/10

Hated the movie personally. For uber fans that like the weird stuff this series pull, you will like it. For others, beware. 
I understand what happened. But seriously, it just went from bad to worse. Everything before the devil reveal can be considered Bakemonogatari style fan-service and everything after just relies on some pretty meh in-between type storyy of saving people again.

The flow objectively was ok, but subjectively, I hated the plot flow of it. All the weird camera angles and boom pop next thing made a hard to follow (but not hard to understand) story even worse.

I'll just forget personally the movie ever existed and pretend the anime series was it. Dat schiit was da bomb.

Gonna watch that tonight :3

I can't decide which one to use. The light-blue one is more colour accurate and I look like Princess Elsa, but the other one has better-looking sleeves.

This one.

Despite not having the time, I finally created some and watched Paprika.  Certainly a trip and a half.  Damn shame Satoshi Kon is no longer with us.  I'd have loved to see what else he could have come up with. 

High up in my to-watch list.

Apr 1, 2014 at 5:11 AM Post #109,120 of 177,747
Oh and the first episode of Akuma no riddle is out.
For those of you who plan on watching it :p

Apr 1, 2014 at 7:02 AM Post #109,121 of 177,747
Apr 1, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #109,122 of 177,747
Oh, it is this time of year again. Nothingness until next season starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back