「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 6, 2014 at 4:51 PM Post #100,141 of 177,745

I think it's a contender for the most mindless anime of all time. 
It has nothing interesting in its story except if you count cup size as something interesting.
The music is meh as well.

That's what you get if you pick an idol that has absolutely no background what so ever and no interesting traits except that she has a pair of ugly headhones permanently glued to her airhead.
Big round of applause!

Jan 6, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #100,142 of 177,745

It does sound dorky but I didn't give much thought when I watched it. Only a "I've heard this name before but I don't know where" vibe, his name just fly by my head.

I also watched the first episode of Super Sonico

INSTADROPPED!

lol@ instadrop :D

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #100,143 of 177,745
Many new people? Also some veterans. I brought the bone-conducting transducers to the meet and people were a bit freaked out by them since you don't hear the sounds like a normal soundwave going into your ear.

Was going to ask how these felt, but guess you sorta answered it already. Thanks :D

Oh. But how does it feel with this on + regular hearing together? Does it feel just like normal hearing, or a bit awkward/different?

Lipton is alright.
Arizona is a lot worse IMO

If it wasn't for the taste of aspartame... or whatever artificial sweetener they use.

It's pretty different with the bone-conducting transducers. You hear everything around you, but you can hear the music as if it were coming from inside of your body (frankly, it is). You don't really feel anything which is the weirdest part; you're just hearing the music mysteriously pop out from inside of your head.
"A voice from within" as Carl Sagan once said when explaining Flatland.

As for the Arizona tea, they have high fructose corn syrup as the second ingredient too I believe. *facepalm*

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:16 PM Post #100,144 of 177,745
Just finished first ep of The Pilot's Love Song

Nice episode :D The rationale and logic behind why the nation is doing it and why they are even on it is beyond me. But as a action based romance anime, its off to a good start :D

Claire! You can never have too many Waifu right?

Director for the show directed Heroic Age (+ pts) but also various Rinne no Largane ones (- pts)

Script writter is renowed though. She has Aria the animation, Blood +, Dgrayman, Many Digimon series,  Bakuman, Genshiken, Girls und panzer, K-ON, Kurokami, Mayo Chiki, Non Non Biyori, Romeo X Juliet, Tamako Market (and movie) under her belt. I'm excited

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #100,145 of 177,745
  Just finished first ep of The Pilot's Love Song

Nice episode :D The rationale and logic behind why the nation is doing it and why they are even on it is beyond me. But as a action based romance anime, its off to a good start :D

Claire! You can never have too many Waifu right?

Director for the show directed Heroic Age (+ pts) but also various Rinne no Largane ones (- pts)

Script writter is renowed though. She has Aria the animation, Blood +, Dgrayman, Many Digimon series,  Bakuman, Genshiken, Girls und panzer, K-ON, Kurokami, Mayo Chiki, Non Non Biyori, Romeo X Juliet, Tamako Market (and movie) under her belt. I'm excited

Isn't that based on some movie nobody saw?

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:29 PM Post #100,146 of 177,745
  Isn't that based on some movie nobody saw?

Umm, I don't think so? It is an LN adaption.

Most anime these days are adapter either from LN,VN,or Manga. The rest are original series and the very very few are based on other facets of life, historics, or other stuff

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #100,147 of 177,745
  Umm, I don't think so? It is an LN adaption.

Most anime these days are adapter either from LN,VN,or Manga. The rest are original series and the very very few are based on other facets of life, historics, or other stuff

And what is this then?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9000/Toaru_Hikuushi_e_no_Tsuioku

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #100,148 of 177,745

And what is this then?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9000/Toaru_Hikuushi_e_no_Tsuioku

I just did some digging

They are all by the same author. 

It just so happens to be that the ****** names all of his works similarily, changes the characters and puts it out. With the anime I'm talking about being a spin-off. 

So yeah, I guess they are kinda based off the same thing, but The Pilot's Love Song is still its own thing

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #100,149 of 177,745
At least main characters are different, Tsuiyoku was about a prince's fiancee and a pilot on mission to protect her. I like the movie..

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #100,151 of 177,745
  What did you think about it? A Watch? It seems really interesting.

Well very simple story actually, just about how they travel to the destination. I like the feel and how they present it in a "plain" way.

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #100,152 of 177,745

Well very simple story actually, just about how they travel to the destination. I like the feel and how they present it in a "plain" way.

I read two reviews without spoilers. I won't watch it. I heard of a terrible terrible romance ending.. And that is enought o piss me off for a month so yeah lol

Jan 6, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #100,153 of 177,745

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #100,154 of 177,745
Since I suck at finding my posts now... =_=

It's nice to watch random things by chance.

Think I'm going to watch that one with planes and nobunaga the fool. Wasn't expecting mech at all 
eek.gif

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:22 PM Post #100,155 of 177,745
  Since I suck at finding my posts now... =_=

It's nice to watch random things by chance.

Think I'm going to watch that one with planes and nobunaga the fool. Wasn't expecting mech at all 
eek.gif

Yeap......SCHIIT tons of Mech related anime out this season -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back