「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 24, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #93,166 of 177,744
Dude, get real. My average grade is 8.4, and that's quite good actually. Don't go whining about an 80%, it's pretty good.
I don't know math tests are like at your university, but in my experience 6-7 hours of studying is a regular amount and a normal grade for such work. I usually study for the exams of a subject for about 10-15 hours and I tend to get 8's and 8.5's primarily. That's simply reality. If I'd study 20 hours I wouldn't get a much higher grade, I simply make mistakes both small and large on tests.

What is the average grade of 8.4?

Wait Michelle is a doctor? 

I believe Michelle is studying Nursing for Panda's. 

Oct 24, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #93,169 of 177,744

On average I score 8.4/10 (84%) for tests.

Isn't it frustrating being on the edge of a high distinction average (85%)? 
tongue.gif

Or do you guys not use that rating system over there?

Oct 24, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #93,170 of 177,744
do you have any lossless songs you recommend/could let me sample from metal (or other genre) touhou circles?

I don't have samples (since I'm on mobile ATM) and if I had, I don't remember if I had it in lossless.
Anyway, check out Tokyo Active NEETs. Pretty awesome Jazz arranges. Also, 10th Avenue Cafe aren't bad, but it's the kind of... loungey/Smooth Jazz.

I'm not that much into Touhou, so I can't really suggest anything else. But these two are really nice.

Oct 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #93,171 of 177,744
Check out the Touhou lossless music collection or whatever it is called!
Many many gigs of lossless Touhou stuff.
Where did I save this stupid link....

Oct 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #93,172 of 177,744
Also, I'm 99% going to be ordering ES5 this Friday, have audiologist appointment scheduled... maybe you guys could give me feedback on the artwork - when searching for ideas, the person with the touhou art on their CIEMs are the reason I found this thread.

I am planning on probably putting this on right side

and on left side I was planning to putting kanji for shinobu on it (忍), but I'm not sure yet, and havent done the photoshop work either

Winning!

Oct 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #93,173 of 177,744
  Also, I'm 99% going to be ordering ES5 this Friday, have audiologist appointment scheduled... maybe you guys could give me feedback on the artwork - when searching for ideas, the person with the touhou art on their CIEMs are the reason I found this thread.

and on left side I was planning to putting kanji for shinobu on it (忍), but I'm not sure yet, and havent done the photoshop work either

Lol, that would be awesome CIEM art!
Are you sure you like shinobu enough to do that though?

Shinobu <3

I actually got the Nisemonogatari Mistgraph.

What is that? Looks pretty awesome except for her evil eyes...

The sheer amount of time i studied for it (6-7 hours) is unacceptable for an 80%
frown.gif

Dude, get real. My average grade is 8.4, and that's quite good actually. Don't go whining about an 80%, it's pretty good.
I don't know math tests are like at your university, but in my experience 6-7 hours of studying is a regular amount and a normal grade for such work. I usually study for the exams of a subject for about 10-15 hours and I tend to get 8's and 8.5's primarily. That's simply reality. If I'd study 20 hours I wouldn't get a much higher grade, I simply make mistakes both small and large on tests.

Isn't that frustrating though? Making little mistakes on a math test that start mounting up and then you get a lower score when you thought you did everything perfect?

Well then. I just witnessed a surgery for the first time, on a guinea pig, literally. Cryogenic injuries are interesting to see happen. :-o

Wait Michelle is a doctor? 

Wait when are you gonna stop popping into the thread and making random "wait someone is a something" comments? :p

On average I score 8.4/10 (84%) for tests.

Isn't it frustrating being on the edge of a high distinction average (85%)? 
tongue.gif

Or do you guys not use that rating system over there?

Nope.

Oct 24, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #93,177 of 177,744
Lol, that would be awesome CIEM art!
Are you sure you like shinobu enough to do that though?

I don't even necessarily love the monogatari series, but I like Shinobu's character a lot. Also, the type of doughnut around her neck is a ponde doughnut my close japanese friend's screen name on skype/video games is ponde, so it kind of holds a double meaning. The kanji 忍 means roughly to endure, so the left earpeice has some standalone meaning too, lol.

Oct 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #93,178 of 177,744
Been awhile since I had any CIEMs, haven't seen any that caught my eye without costing an arm and a leg. But the shinobu art would look nice on a pair, what color are the IEM themselves?

Ooohh, Hanasaku Iroha movie is out! Guess I'm sleeping late tonight.

Oct 24, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #93,179 of 177,744
I am going to go with emerald green (translucent) I think. I just like the color, open to suggestions though (colors on westones website, getting ES5). I want a translucent color though, not an opaque one.

Oct 24, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #93,180 of 177,744
I am going to go with emerald green (translucent) I think. I just like the color, open to suggestions though (colors on westones website, getting ES5). I want a translucent color though, not an opaque one.

Moss green ftw!
Don't mind me though.

Color of the faceplate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back