「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 23, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #90,811 of 177,745
  It's finally here you stinky mofo pineapples.

http://www.earsonics.com/en/audiophiles-earphones/s-em6-2/

That's 2x the electroacoustic abomination from the previous offering (if anyone was keeping track). Now that's a deal. Only for the low low price of 1257.51 USD. Probably comes with two Dan-Clark-signed unicorn figurines as well, unlike the Alpha Dogs.

You know nothing, Jon Snow!
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ⅄Όuıʍ⊥

Sep 23, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #90,813 of 177,745

But why would he make an ebay ad if it was just an uber troll?

Just for laughs, it's not very funny though.

I guess this is what people do when eBay has free listings, eh?

^ right right

New wallpaper for me, yay.

Nice, I think that's reteyenuh enough to use on my iPad too!
Or this:

just visited my uni's anime manga society... I feel like I'm completely new to japanese subculture....

they're on a whole different level.... :|

WHAT, SERIOUSLY??? Even better than the (second) most seasoned anime watcher on the thread? :eek:

Sep 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #90,814 of 177,745
Panda....

http://youtu.be/ocRVhfwZkR4

"because its big overarching storyline was kind of schiit"

Oh...

Sep 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #90,815 of 177,745
As Tracy already mentioned:
http://torrentfreak.com/college-pirates-u-s-universities-ranked-by-bittorrent-usage-130908/
Current Rank            Rank 2012                     University                   # of hits
        11                           (39)                University of Washington          699

Yeah...
 Peer-to-Peer File-Sharing and Copyright Infringement Under copyright law, it is illegal to download or share copyrighted materials such as music or movies without the permission of the copyright owner. Your actions when downloading or sharing files are traceable and could result in a significant financial penalty to you. For more information, go to the Peer-to-Peer File-Sharing and Copyright Infringement page in the Student Guide.

Sep 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #90,816 of 177,745
WHAT, SERIOUSLY??? Even better than the (second) most seasoned anime watcher on the thread?
eek.gif

The thing is.... just because I watch a lot of anime, I dont remember every little detail.... they do.
From everyone's name to the seiyuus to the authors.

Sep 23, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #90,817 of 177,745
Way more stuff in way more depth.... basically.
and knowing me, I watch 20+ series per season.

[rule]I just designed another cover for my phone... comments?

Dayum.... Im watching like 2-3 right now :/

Doesnt look too good in my opinion but of course that is just me

Sep 23, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #90,818 of 177,745
When I meet real otakus that are hardcore and know everything, it impresses me but at the same time scares me because I've only probably watched like 50 different animes which are all big name animes pretty much everyone knows. I mostly watch anime for the entertainment factor and the unique type of story telling you don't see elsewhere.

Anyways

Hold onto your hats folks cause next month is Kill-La-Kill's premiere!

Sep 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #90,820 of 177,745
  Hold onto your hats folks cause next month is Kill-La-Kill's premiere!

I still don't get the hype around this anime.
It looks so generic!

Sep 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #90,821 of 177,745
  As Tracy already mentioned:
http://torrentfreak.com/college-pirates-u-s-universities-ranked-by-bittorrent-usage-130908/
Current Rank            Rank 2012                     University                   # of hits
        11                           (39)                University of Washington          699

Yeah...
 Peer-to-Peer File-Sharing and Copyright Infringement Under copyright law, it is illegal to download or share copyrighted materials such as music or movies without the permission of the copyright owner. Your actions when downloading or sharing files are traceable and could result in a significant financial penalty to you. For more information, go to the Peer-to-Peer File-Sharing and Copyright Infringement page in the Student Guide.

Lol yeah, wonder how well they actually enforce that policy... 
rolleyes.gif

WHAT, SERIOUSLY??? Even better than the (second) most seasoned anime watcher on the thread?
eek.gif

The thing is.... just because I watch a lot of anime, I dont remember every little detail.... they do.

Dayum. They're THOSE kind of people...

Sep 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #90,822 of 177,745

Lol I remember when I was lining up for Comiket waiting for the opening, there were these three guys behind me that were super funny.
They were able to pull hilarious quotes off animes so casually and naturally, and they all suited the conversation sooo well xD
Ahh, I'd like to be able to do that rofl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back