「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 21, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #90,617 of 177,745
  Ooohh be sure to tell us (or at least me) what you people are going to do with this giant cavern down there :D
Fundraiser for a swimming pool, maybe? :wink:

Our funds haven't cleared yet, so we just had a little fundraiser to get our tables. An alumni is donating $10,000 worth of tables to us..but we needed money for a car to go and get it so we did a small fund raiser

anyway, just saw SnK downstairs

It was pretty awesome

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #90,618 of 177,745

Are you alone in the mansion or what?
Is nobody watching polo/tennis/golf or Bloomberg on that TV right now? :D

Nope...nobody cares to go downstairs as nothing is down there yet. We just got a basement design comittee up and are geting stuff done

LOL basement design committee? Seriously? :O

Ooohh be sure to tell us (or at least me) what you people are going to do with this giant cavern down there :D
Fundraiser for a swimming pool, maybe? :wink:

Our funds haven't cleared yet, so we just had a little fundraiser to get our tables. An alumni is donating $10,000 worth of tables to us..but we needed money for a car to go and get it so we did a small fund raiser

anyway, just saw SnK downstairs

It was pretty awesome

I bet the acoustics in that room are wonderful...

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #90,619 of 177,745
  LOL basement design committee? Seriously? :O

I bet the acoustics in that room are wonderful...

Yep, we need to work on the names. But that is just the Work in progress name for now

They are very reverby, but for the most part, the ceiling mounted speakers(20+ of them) worked quite well. It wasn't surround sound by any means obviously, but having sound come from everywhere in a big reverby room during the action and boom sequences was AWESOME.

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #90,621 of 177,745
The TV looks... disappointing compared to the room and the rows of seats in front of it.

It's much better in real life. In a regular size room. The three 55" TV's on the walls would blow you away. It's just that the basement is big so it doesn't seem that way. But sitting in front of it. In a dark room with 20+ speakers hooked up. Damn......I almost jizzed a few times. My computer monitor can't compare to the $1700+ TV I saw the show on

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #90,622 of 177,745
Oh I was about to say.
With a room this big, you could host some concerts in there :p

Cook meth down there! Nobody would expect a methlab in the junior-entrepreneur dungeon.

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #90,626 of 177,745

Breaking Tech :Entrepreneur Edition

Make it happen.

Getting a drug cartel running and documenting every step will get all of you a PhD in no time!

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #90,628 of 177,745
  You know that I was referring to genetalia. Don't try and hide behind your cat's rear.

My cat has massive texturing. He got wet with cement a week ago.

Instead you're a dirty kidnapping lying pirate hooker.
Classy.

You and your stupid mansion.

I know, and I knew someone (you, mainly) would start stroking the topic if I talked about room lengths comparison lol. Go stroke your own genetalia! leave the other men alone!

Orange power to wash that off. That what we use in concrete class.

Lying... pirate hooker...? sound like pr0n...
Don't watch too much or your sense of reality will crumble!

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #90,629 of 177,745
  I know, and I knew someone (you, mainly) would start stroking the topic if I talked about room lengths comparison lol. Go stroke your own genetalia! leave the other men alone!

Orange power to wash that off. That what we use in concrete class.

Lying... pirate hooker...? sound like pr0n...
Don't watch too much or your sense of reality will crumble!

Hopefully you're not stroking while reading my posts.

A class about concrete. Wat.

Well first you want me to stroke, now you don't want me to watch too much while stroking. Make up your mind dang it.

@Calpisthecat - seen this yet? Ridiculous.

These are probably the most unwieldy things that I've ever shoved into a hole. Stroked them pretty hard too.

Also bought a new pack of Star tips.

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #90,630 of 177,745
Yeah I study engineering so we had a class on concrete. And we had to make some beams and cylinders to destroy in stress test. 

And... no, wth are those? They look gigantic beside the RE-400.
But the RE-400 are tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back