「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 19, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #90,346 of 177,747
@Mice: iono, I never had to pay for it. Chase gave me his account for Cydia with lots of expensive apps on it :p

Hahaha, you've never been to a record shop then!

We dont have that many vinyl disks here in HK....

LOL I wanna get a turntable now that I have access to vinyl disks....

Lol!!!
Well if you're serious, I'd personally skip all the BS audiophool tables and go with a vintage technics SL-1X00 table. Those things are practically indestructible. :D

Sep 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #90,347 of 177,747
Bayo is an excellent game. Ya'll crazy. Currently slummin it with GTA V. Been pretty entertaining so far. The sheer variety of the locales on the map is pretty staggering

Also currently running iOS 7 on an iPhone 5. I like the new look and it feels snappier, but my battery life is taking beating right now. Currently draining the battery for a recharge. I've been at 1% for the last 15 minutes with Bluetooth, LTE and brightness at full blast lol

I never doubt that it is a great game :D
It sure looks like a lot of fun.

So you are playing GTA5...I'm jealous beyond rationality and will put you on my block list now.
Have a nice day.

Sep 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #90,348 of 177,747
What kind of android phone do you have?

uhh Samsung Galaxy Exhibt II with Ginger Bread q,q 

Reviews say otherwise. A perfect score from Famitsu is pretty rare.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using the regular standard touch keyboard on iOS 6.1.3.

^ because people sound idiotic when they have that kind of "signature"

@ mechy
iFile costs some $5, doesn't it? I'm not really into paying for jailbreak tweaks. >.>

Hmmm sex, violence and demons yea who wouldn't give it a perfect score -.- those are the three biggest selling genres like ever 

Sep 19, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #90,349 of 177,747
Bayonetta anime, huh. Can't watch the trailer ATM. :-/
I hope their version of "Fly Me To The Moon" will be the OP...

http://youtu.be/oQ2QgcRrWlc

Also, GONZO made Hellsing, which was good. At least as long as they were adopting the manga - it wasn't finished by the time the anime was made and aired, so they had to write a whole different storyline from some point. And that never turns out well...

Sep 19, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #90,350 of 177,747
  I actually like the visuals :|
And what horrible abominations did Gonzo produce?
I know nothing about this studio except that they made Afro Samurai. Wasn't that rather succesfull?

Yeah, it is a hit and miss rather than full crap

It is either REALLY good..or REALLY crappy

example: Gonzo produced
Hellsing
Full Metal Panic
Kiddy Grade
Samurai 7
Burst Angel
Gantz
Desert Punk
Basilisk
Trinity Blood
Densha Otoko
Glass Fleet
Witchblade
Romeo x Juliet
Linebarrels of Iron

Which are all decently if not well respected anime.

....however the last 75% of their list is all wishfulls of them lisencing extremely popular manga/LN and botching it hard. Big examples would be Rosario Vampire, Black Cat
Last Exile Fam and the rest of their list

Sep 19, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #90,351 of 177,747
Sauron is pleased.

A less rubberized mask might do the trick, if the mannequin doesn't have that texture already. You could get a silicone mix and cure it yourself. Michael's sells silicone putty.

But that's hella cheap therefore it's definitely not good. Cause on Head-Fi apparently you have no tastes unless you own ToTL gears. Hah.
What software are you using for it? I know it's not a software issue but I'm just curious.
If you just have a mic and no coupler...well....

Your cerumen-filled ears obviously haven't the aptitude to be a true cat reviewer. 40K extension or bust. That's the proficiency level of this higher class of gear. Mids are for the commies who secretly adore puppies.

Pretty sure most mannequins are just reflective plastic. You can probably cook up the silicone stuff yourself, yeah, or put a thin rubber layer over on top and spray a thin coat of plastidip or something.

And that sneaky way to quoting my sig lol. Totally agree by haters can go get themselves canned.

lol maybe they traded speed for battery life?
I never liked iOS (or any portable apple products for that matter) because you can't browse the files like a computer and it's got to connect through iTunes.
(Do correct me if I'm wrong on this, I haven't used iOS a whole lot.)

Yeah... I hate having to go through iTunes.
I just like Apple's stock music player app.
And absolutely hate the way Android handles pictures and videos in the stock album/gallery/photo app.

Sep 19, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #90,352 of 177,747
Pick up a new battery off ebay for ten dollars shipped, it comes with the tools needed, and it's a super easy swap.

I changed my iPhone 4 battery a few months ago (got it at release), and while the standby times didn't improve much, the load lifetime did.

Were you just playing music through earphones on full brightness? I can test my battery if you'd like.

Thanks for the tip buddy! I was actually planing to do that but I figure my new purchase is just around the corner. I will still comply to your advice so that I may either gift this phone, after also switching out the power and home buttons, or use it for work. Relegating the "new hotness" for home use only.

I played some iTunes Radio(which I think slaughtered a couple electrons), music from memory in background, browsed the net, purchase/downloaded 4 songs(after hearing them on iTunes Radio), watched maybe 4 youtube vids, played 3 rounds of Clash of Clans, and took 1 picture. Mostly web browsing tho. Airplane mod was turned on and I was only using the "wifi's". <-best buy commercial parody

Reviews say otherwise. A perfect score from Famitsu is pretty rare.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using the regular standard touch keyboard on iOS 6.1.3.

^ because people sound idiotic when they have that kind of "signature"

@ mechy
iFile costs some $5, doesn't it? I'm not really into paying for jailbreak tweaks. >.>

My default signature for all iOS mail accounts is

-Live Long and Prosper ¥

Also, I use/like this app:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/downloads-downloader-download/id343307433?mt=8
Bayo is an excellent game. Ya'll crazy. Currently slummin it with GTA V. Been pretty entertaining so far. The sheer variety of the locales on the map is pretty staggering

Also currently running iOS 7 on an iPhone 5. I like the new look and it feels snappier, but my battery life is taking beating right now. Currently draining the battery for a recharge. I've been at 1% for the last 15 minutes with Bluetooth, LTE and brightness at full blast lol

U Bayo fans ever play Bloodrayne?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BloodRayne_(series)

Also, THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!! *e-hug*

Where do you work at? O.o

: ))

Currently, retail. I don't think about it much as to prevent myself from introducing a car... to my face. I kid, I kid... Maybe,:neutral_face:

Sarcasm helps my health, even if I'm the only one laughing. :thumbsup:

Hopefully I get to attend college again in the future. Would like a job where I wake up in the morning saying, "hells yes, I gotz work today! Who wants a hug? U, stranger, come here U little bundle of joy U!"

Maybe work in a school or library. Even better? A schools library :3 Better then that? *provably unattainable by a mere peasant like myself unless given a good support system. <-prospects look bleak but I keep an eye out.

I also have quite a big problem moving up as I really don't like giving orders in a work environment, provably even in general. Have been asked a couple times to try higher positions at different jobs to no avail.

I used to like the idea of being a police officer growing up. I thought it would be nice to help people out. After experiencing some of the police work in action, that "dream" died along with my "innocence". Then I read stuff on free will and what have you...

Some people also insist I join the military... not happening.

My mind might not be capable enough to accomplish certain dreams but I figure I'll help others in my own little way. This *might* then push a positive influence, even if small, onto future generations. I can see this influence in some(not all) of my actions.

Some of the people I've talk to at colleges are also beyond my plane of existence. U can tell they process information at incredible speeds: able to react swiftly and eloquently to questions, general events, and problems. These people, some maybe present here, also give me hope for the future. I've found however that intelligence does not guarantee wisdom. What do I know tho, I am a ant <-metaphorically speaking of course...

:speech_balloon:
:ant:.... *they will never know

Well that was relevant,

Friendship Helpdesk

Sep 19, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #90,355 of 177,747
LOL. Bayo is nothing like BloodRayne. It's more akin to an even more over the top Devil May Cry 3. It's an excellent action game, with superb controls and high replayability and rewards mastery of system mechanics, as is par for Platinum Games and Hideki Kamiya. If you can look past the goofy oversexualization and focus on the underlying gameplay, it has few competitors aside from like Ninja Gaiden Black and DMC 3, Godhand etc.

Sep 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #90,356 of 177,747
7. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes or accepting a Prize, entrants release Sponsor and Facebook, and their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, assigns, and agencies from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light). Acceptance of a Prize also constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winners’ names, likenesses, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law.

Okay I'm scared to enter now.

Sep 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #90,358 of 177,747
The first one, a few missions only. Was... Kinda OK? I have the second game as well, but haven't played it. Heard the last one, in 2d was actually pretty nice.

I enjoyed what I believe was the second game. Was in junior high when I was hitting enemies with storms of awesomeness.

I think I may have caught a cold or something. ;_;

May the head-fi demigod Music_4321 bless thee to a swift recovery, ahem. :pray:

LOL. Bayo is nothing like BloodRayne. It's more akin to an even more over the top Devil May Cry 3. It's an excellent action game, with superb controls and high replayability and rewards mastery of system mechanics, as is par for Platinum Games and Hideki Kamiya. If you can look past the goofy oversexualization and focus on the underlying gameplay, it has few competitors aside from like Ninja Gaiden Black and DMC 3, Godhand etc.

I never played Bayo but did take control of the ninja of terror. I gotz pwned as the kids say #noshameintryingonesbest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back