「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #90,091 of 177,745

Hehe, just got the SSDs in from my customer, I'm going to try rebuilding my iTunes library from my netbook before installing that SSD, but right now I'm installing a 120GB SSD in a PS3. Eeyup...

You got ANOTHER SSD?!?!

Sep 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #90,092 of 177,745

Hmm, I wonder if the Xperia Z1's camera is actually usable.

No, you can't use it at all. Why would you even think about using it? It's there only for decorative purposes, and that's it.

Many smartphone camera = **** ton of noise =/

Not to mention it's pretty difficult to hold still, at least for me.

Hehe, just got the SSDs in from my customer, I'm going to try rebuilding my iTunes library from my netbook before installing that SSD, but right now I'm installing a 120GB SSD in a PS3. Eeyup...

Yeah sometimes I take two photos with my iPhone in case one is blurry. I tend to use the volume buttons to take the photo instead of the touch "button" since the touch button often seems unresponsive or I don't "press" it; not to mention it requires you to take focus off of holding the phone in place to move your finger over the right spot.

Sep 16, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #90,094 of 177,745

You got ANOTHER SSD?!?!

Actually, I got two. 
tongue.gif

One of my customers had two Intel 320 series 120GB SSDs laying around, so he gave them to me and told me to put one in his PS3 and one in my netbook.

Yeah sometimes I take two photos with my iPhone in case one is blurry. I tend to use the volume buttons to take the photo instead of the touch "button" since the touch button often seems unresponsive or I don't "press" it; not to mention it requires you to take focus off of holding the phone in place to move your finger over the right spot.

Yup, that's what I usually have to do with smartphone photos as well. It seems so awkward to move your hand and touch the screen while trying to keep your phone perfectly stable... -_-

Sep 16, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #90,096 of 177,745
Metacritic means nothing, especially with such games as GTA.

Because?

There are NO userreviews so far.

All the more reason to not trust Metacritic. "Professional" reviews can be bought easily and Metacritic won't change their scores after the first biased reviews are in, even if there's huge backlash against multiple "professional" "review" sites. While sure GTA V might be legit GOTY material, past games and hundreds of reviews prior has shown how bad Metacritic is at both showing what's good and how it impacts game development (like that one game I forgot what it is that didn't get 85% Metacritic score and the whole dev team was fired/didn't get their bonus). Metacritic is games industry cancer.

Sep 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #90,098 of 177,745

I can go to your house to fetch them since it's not like you use them.

That would be a bit weird... anyway, I'll probably be back home in winter, I can give them to you then.

All my stuff is in boxes up in the attic or under my bed, no idea where she stored my excess stuff.

edit:
Nevermind, I just checked, I have all the tips with me. Send me your address, and I'll send you the tips(or what I believe to be the tips) once I buy stamps. .... I don't know when I will ever buy mailing stamps so you'll have to wait till them

Sep 16, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #90,101 of 177,745
^ great :D

Wow, what a weird game.

So it is some kind of vampire hunting-shopping simulation-brawler-otaku culture game set in Akihabara and it seems like you kill people by....ripping their clothes off?

It's weird.

That's.... Interesting, I guess?

Hmm, I wonder if the Xperia Z1's camera is actually usable.

Depending on the comparisons made with other smartphone cameras, I'd say yes.

Actually, I got two. :p

One of my customers had two Intel 320 series 120GB SSDs laying around, so he gave them to me and told me to put one in his PS3 and one in my netbook.

Yup, that's what I usually have to do with smartphone photos as well. It seems so awkward to move your hand and touch the screen while trying to keep your phone perfectly stable... -_-

Awesome. I only have a 256GB Samsung for my main system but that do come in pretty handy.

The Xperia Z1 has a dedicated capture button so that should be an alternative to the annoying touch capture.

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #90,102 of 177,745

That would be a bit weird... anyway, I'll probably be back home in winter, I can give them to you then.

All my stuff is in boxes up in the attic or under my bed, no idea where she stored my excess stuff.

edit:
Nevermind, I just checked, I have all the tips with me. Send me your address, and I'll send you the tips(or what I believe to be the tips) once I buy stamps. .... I don't know when I will ever buy mailing stamps so you'll have to wait till them

I thought you knew my address. You know, the WhitePages and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back