「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 10, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #89,371 of 177,745
  no love for Roromiya Karuta? D:
Kaminagi Ryoko is DEFINITELY one of my favs though. Heck, it was pretty much her debut role and it struck me real hard... I remember thinking "damn Ryoko's voice is so sweet and soothing..."

Also really like Amano Tooko (Bungaku Shoujo).

Though seriously I don't look at VAs very often so I don't even realize she was the voice for characters such as:
-Mayuri (S;G)
-Charlotte Dunois (IS)
-Kobato (Kobato!)
-Kabato (boku tomodachi sukunai)

But seems she's gonna be Onodera's voice in the upcoming NiseKoi?! woaaah... that's gonna be awesum.

Haven't watch Bungaku Shoujo, others mentioned didn't get my love too much..

Kaminagi Ryoko was exactly the one who made me remember her name, while Nadeko didn't catch my attention at all... (As I started on my anime path quite late, I have already watched Bakemonogatari at the point I watched Zegapain) At some point I thought I have already walked out from the "Hanazawa Syndrome", but then I met Fuwa Aika...

I am also looking forward to NiseKoi~

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #89,372 of 177,745
Watching the Index Movie right now reminded me why so many have a love hate relationship with it(same with me).

It's got the ability to be uber successful, if it had focused on one or a few story lines instead of going through 'journey's' and then side story etc etc. 

The movie shows the best of the regular series, in terms of the main story line battles and what not and their intergration with slice of life, etc

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:33 AM Post #89,373 of 177,745
Never watched Zegapain... I should.

I loved Nadeko for her OP, she has way too little screen time in Bakemono to leave an impression. I do love Angel and Kuroneko tho, gap moe FTW. Lol.

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:39 AM Post #89,374 of 177,745
  Watching the Index Movie right now reminded me why so many have a love hate relationship with it(same with me).

It's got the ability to be uber successful, if it had focused on one or a few story lines instead of going through 'journey's' and then side story etc etc. 

The movie shows the best of the regular series, in terms of the main story line battles and what not and their intergration with slice of life, etc

Good god, shouldn't you be asleep? :O

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:48 AM Post #89,376 of 177,745
Never watched Zegapain... I should.

I loved Nadeko for her OP, she has way too little screen time in Bakemono to leave an impression. I do love Angel and Kuroneko tho, gap moe FTW. Lol.

Even now I still don't get why that OP so popular..

Sep 10, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #89,381 of 177,745

Good god, shouldn't you be asleep? :O

Yeah.... 'should' is the keyword

I don't have classes tomorrow

And Big stuff is happening.

Like seriously big stuff.

The Entrepeneural community is pushing through the roof.

Ah, I see. Well as long as you don't have classes tomorrow I guess it's fine :)

Sep 10, 2013 at 4:22 AM Post #89,382 of 177,745

Ah, I see. Well as long as you don't have classes tomorrow I guess it's fine :)

#responsibility

Not to be that guy. But the Index Movie blatantly rips off VERY similar things that were present in the shows:
Ghost in the Shell
Macross Frontier
Gundam 00
Code Geass
.....like very blatantly. 

Sep 10, 2013 at 4:28 AM Post #89,383 of 177,745
Sep 10, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #89,385 of 177,745
Excuse me? :D
Why is Head-Fi sucking all the color out of my new Avatar? :D

Hmm let's see if I can fix that...

Ah, that's better! Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread