「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 7, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #85,502 of 177,745
I would honestly stick with safe brands and laser sensors that are uber well known.

We'll see how it goes. If this doesn't work out well (considering what it's going for in price) then I'll bolt back to the tried and true. I've been working OT at work for the past month plus and figured, why not? That said, I like Logitech stuff. I mean, I wouldn't have bought the IEM's I'm listening to if I didn't.

Next stop: Leckerton Audio UHA-6S.MKII.

Aug 7, 2013 at 2:02 AM Post #85,503 of 177,745
Quote:
We'll see how it goes. If this doesn't work out well (considering what it's going for in price) then I'll bolt back to the tried and true. I've been working OT at work for the past month plus and figured, why not? That said, I like Logitech stuff. I mean, I wouldn't have bought the IEM's I'm listening to if I didn't.

Next stop: Leckerton Audio UHA-6S.MKII.

biggrin.gif
 So many don't realize that Logitech owns UE.

Feedback and reviews are solid and the sensor although proprietary seems to be fine with that mouse.

Most keep it safe and prefer the well tested AVAGO sensors(used in the mass majority of well known gaming mouses) but of course others should be fine as well.

Aug 7, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #85,504 of 177,745
:D  So many don't realize that Logitech owns UE.

Feedback and reviews are solid and the sensor although proprietary seems to be fine with that mouse.

Most keep it safe and prefer the well tested AVAGO sensors(used in the mass majority of well known gaming mouses) but of course others should be fine as well.

Believe me, I was close to getting the G400S. And the Avago sensors are highly regarded. But just decided on "different" this go around. And the fact that I feel burned out from work recently. I've had to talk myself out of getting a LCD-3 or an expensive microphone the past few days. It's been plenty weird.

Aug 7, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #85,506 of 177,745
Quote:
Believe me, I was close to getting the G400S. And the Avago sensors are highly regarded. But just decided on "different" this go around. And the fact that I feel burned out from work recently. I've had to talk myself out of getting a LCD-3 or an expensive microphone the past few days. It's been plenty weird.

Yeah, I'm loving my G9X :)

Quote:
Ultimate Ears got bought by Logitech how many years ago? It's been quite a while now. I remember in 11th grade looking at Ultimate Ears' website and it had Logitech on it. Back in 9th grade the Logitech logo wasn't there, if I remember correctly.

Yeah, its been quite a few years now.

Until this past year, UE basically had free reign and operated pretty seperately. But now with all the companies joining in on producing consumer cans. Logitech is using UE's skills and brand name to promote new headphones, speaker boxes and crap that UE otherwise wouldn't have been caught dead with a few years prior.

This HOWEVER is still good news. UE is one of the largest providers of CIEM customs in the U.S if not the world. They(logitech) a well known consumer company can use UE's awesome record of artists who endorse their brand as a way to sell stuff and raise awareness of correct audio.

Aug 7, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #85,509 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeah...I was damn suprised...the moment he nailed those songs.

I'm surprised I'm not cringing XD.

Normally that happens with this kind of stuff. When the "white man" sings japanese.

But with this, I can forgive the minor pronounciation mistakes. Dat Passion is there :D

Aug 7, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #85,510 of 177,745
Quote:
I'm surprised I'm not cringing XD.

Normally that happens with this kind of stuff. When the "white man" sings japanese.

But with this, I can forgive the minor pronounciation mistakes. Dat Passion is there :D

The Norwegian blood at holding notes with his metal laced blood also just aces it. Damn, Norwegians are good at metal.

Aug 7, 2013 at 3:37 AM Post #85,514 of 177,745
Aug 7, 2013 at 3:50 AM Post #85,515 of 177,745
Also, I'll be in HK for a few days. Mostly around central Kowloon and will have my Fidelio S2 and H-200 with me.(Sorry, portable gear only)

Anyone who wants to demo them can drop me a line, will probably meet somewhere quite, like a Starbucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back