「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 2, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #84,886 of 177,747
I swear Sinth was really nice back during the W4 thread. Really. No lie. 

Unplugged Maaya songs? Say it ain't so...

Aug 2, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #84,887 of 177,747
Quote:
I swear Sinth was really nice back during the W4 thread. Really. No lie.

Oh sure, he seems like a nice dude. But the über-bass of the SD3 seems to have done something strange with his brain (at least the part that is responsible for arguments).

Hah, your avatar is the young lady from Eureka Seven! Still need to watch that....

I want to post some music too!
How about some anti-easy-listening?

Aug 2, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #84,888 of 177,747
Quote:

I really don't like professional eSports.
I can't really imagine that these people still have fun playing whatever game they are so godlike at.

Why not? Sure, the training routine might we a chore, but it's all about the challenge during the tourneys. And who (especially among the competitive players) doesn't like challenge? Come on, it's godlike player vs godlike player (or teams).

Aug 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #84,889 of 177,747
Quote:
Hah, your avatar is the young lady from Eureka Seven! Still need to watch that....

I want to post some music too!
How about some anti-easy-listening?

I'm on an ridiculous level of obsession with all things BONES, always have, always will. Hard not to be when the first thing I watched was Escaflowne.
Just need to taper on the TMAC logo...

Anti-easy-listening? The audacity....

The Stage 3 people just needs to join in on the F111 train - wash the basshead out of their disgruntled ears.
(pre-order waits are a killer)

Aug 2, 2013 at 6:55 PM Post #84,890 of 177,747
Quote:
Why not? Sure, the training routine might we a chore, but it's all about the challenge during the tourneys. And who (especially among the competitive players) doesn't like challenge? Come on, it's godlike player vs godlike player (or teams).

Oh it's just that I'm not really a person who likes to compete with others. I don't get the thrills out of being the best. I play these games the way I want to. For example, I actually like picking weird weapon configurations and just play in a way, all the other people don't. Most of them play with the same weapons or whatever just because it's said that these weapons are the best ones. They just want to be the numero uno...

Quote:
I'm on an ridiculous level of obsession with all things BONES, always have, always will. Hard not to be when the first thing I watched was Escaflowne.
Just need to taper on the TMAC logo...

Anti-easy-listening? The audacity....

The Stage 3 people just needs to join in on the F111 train - wash the basshead out of their disgruntled ears.
(pre-order waits are a killer)

BONES?
Yeah it's so easy nowadays to be a part of the TMAC...
I havn't really looked into the F111. Always thought about it as the 334s little brother. But I think that there is more to it :D

Aug 2, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #84,891 of 177,747
Just realized I missed the beginning of Carmack's presentation/lecture on lighting/rendering. He's already talking for an hour. Hopefully it's gonna end up on Quakecon YT channel, like his keynotes do... ;_;

Aug 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #84,893 of 177,747
Quote:
BONES?
Yeah it's so easy nowadays to be a part of the TMAC...
I havn't really looked into the F111. Always thought about it as the 334s little brother. But I think that there is more to it :D

The studio (E7, FMA, RahXephon, Xam'd, Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, Ouran High School Club Host, Soul Eater, Darker than Black, Scrapped Princess)

Jude January was where the phenomenon sort of peaked, in a sense.

Hopefully they'll be fine - got the ER4P out of the way for these babies.

Aug 2, 2013 at 7:21 PM Post #84,895 of 177,747
Quote:
The studio (E7, FMA, RahXephon, Xam'd, Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, Ouran High School Club Host, Soul Eater, Darker than Black, Scrapped Princess)

Jude January was where the phenomenon sort of peaked, in a sense.

Hopefully they'll be fine - got the ER4P out of the way for these babies.

Ah okay, thanks for the explanation!

The F111 is only 330€?!
That's interesting....
The sparrow was pretty impressed by it, but he seems to have sold it for whatever reasons.

No! I swore to stay loyal to my SM64 and won't buy another IEM!
Next thing on my upgrade list is a new DAP.
Quote:

How to make someone look German for dummies:
Insert blonde wig and colored contacts.

Still obviously Asian though.

Good luck finding someone with blond hair and blue eyes here in Germany xD
Out of all the persons I know, only one girl looks "german" like this....

Aug 2, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #84,897 of 177,747
Quote:
The F111 is only 330€?!
That's interesting....
The sparrow was pretty impressed by it, but he seems to have sold it for whatever reasons.

330€ translates to ~400...drat, Musica had it for 599 as the pre-order price. I didn't really mind the price at first as my friend was going to take care of it all anyways, but this is making me think I might have to check out how much it would cost for a Tenso import. The price difference just seems to be too big.

Aug 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #84,899 of 177,747
Quote:
Kill la kill #savinganime. All hail Studio Trigger.

I still have no idea who said that this anime is some kind of reborn messiah :D
What happened to your TMAC logo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back