「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 21, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #83,627 of 177,745
It's party in our pants and I'm happy to see him. :3

Me no get. Anyway, say hi to graph for me if you ever meet him in Malaysia.

Other random shots:

Either the wifi there is so fast you can upload these, or you are having down time on a laptop :D

Mobile pic uploader is horrible

Jul 21, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #83,628 of 177,745
Quote:
That is pretty sweet.... did you see the robot dude?

The robot dude? Not sure, I think there were a few people who fit that description....
Quote:
And she must be hating every minute of Comic Con lol

Lol she hid it pretty well. I think I got one of the few pics where she wasn't smiling and greeting fans.

Jul 21, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #83,629 of 177,745
The robot dude? Not sure, I think there were a few people who fit that description....
Lol she hid it pretty well. I think I got one of the few pics where she wasn't smiling and greeting fans.
She looks like my old LA teacher who was a bit more strict which was why I infered it

The GIANT robot dude in the suit. Promoted by Wired and Mythbusters and stuff

Jul 21, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #83,630 of 177,745
Quote:
Either the wifi there is so fast you can upload these, or you are having down time on a laptop
biggrin.gif

Mobile pic uploader is horrible

Lol these are from yesterday, I'm home now on my laptop.

Jul 21, 2013 at 3:34 PM Post #83,634 of 177,745

Oh look what I just got from a girl of my harem :)
She is the worst hentai person I know. Srsly. She owns more Yaoi manga than your average manga store. Far more.
Maybe you people remember this one otaku/hentai girl from Oreimo. Thats pretty much her right there (without the otaku aspect).
Surprised me a bit that she also has some "normal" anime lying around :)
Just two more exams and I will watch all the animu!

Jul 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #83,636 of 177,745

She is the worst hentai person I know. Srsly. She owns more Yaoi manga than your average manga store. Far more.

Maybe you people remember this one otaku/hentai girl from Oreimo. Thats pretty much her right there (without the otaku aspect).

I had a friend like that as welll. One day, she walks into school and decides to read full blown yaoi during a study period...I was like, What!

Homestuck author. There were a lot of people dressed up as homestuck characters there. Thankfully there were relatively few bronies, though.

No idea still

Oh bronies...our own Rikkun is head of the Head-Fi Bronie club...

Jul 21, 2013 at 4:04 PM Post #83,638 of 177,745
schliickschliickschliick. Maybe she's reading it for the plot? I'm pretty sure you guys recommended H based on plot. Especially those VNs a while back.
.....no, she read it for everything, the hot yaoi schizz and what not.

Seriously, we are sitting there in class, she gets bored of study and pulls out a manga rated MA that is clearly yaoi and begins reading it.

Jul 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #83,639 of 177,745
Quote:
Went to Comicon yesterday and thought you guys might be interested to see a few pics I took. The Walking Dead had a "chop shop" display with a modified car and makeup artists who could turn you into a zombie. At the other end of the convention they had another display with a small mockup of the prison and a room inside with the governor's severed head collection:

Woah, awesome pics!!!
Quote:
Kris and Shaun from Cyanide and Happiness. They were actually drawing custom single pane comics for everyone who stopped by and bought something, so I got one of their books:

That's awesome! I love Cyanide and Happiness!
Did you get a drawing as well?
Quote:

So are you just borrowing those?
Quote:
Quote:
No idea who Andrew Hussie is
smily_headphones1.gif

Homestuck author. There were a lot of people dressed up as homestuck characters there. Thankfully there were relatively few bronies, though.

Heh, homestuck...
I told myself I'll read it someday but I haven't found the time yet.
LOL, good to know there aren't many bronies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back