「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 21, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #83,581 of 177,745
Hey, I was gaming, I didn't have the brain capacity to come up with anything greater than what I had :p

I was using the 5% of my brain capacity to formulate the hypothesis whilst I was busy screwing up a Tiger

He means having sex with a tiger. The capital letter was just a formality.

Girl of the year.

Why is no one else watching this?

Double Symphogear all the way across the sky...

I just realized how many of us in this thread went to the STAX army, back when you guys first came here, most of you didn't own STAX but then slowly but assuredly....STAX caught you guys. I just realized this dayum!

Also it means that the new STAX mafia will be in the hands of weaboos and otaku.

and now they will disown this thread.

I thougth about it, but realized, I would never play for long anyway so it was pretty useless for me

WoT all the way!

You're playing in NA East server right? Why haven't you added me yet. B-baka.. i-it's not that I want to p-play with you o-or anything... I JUST NEED A TRAINER! *punches bowei* *weaboo brick-brained otaku laughs as if it's the funniest thing since cheese*

I'm still mad that apparently my laptop (MSI GE620DX) can't run WoT and War Thunder @ 60fps on fcking medium settings...

Jul 21, 2013 at 5:54 AM Post #83,583 of 177,745
Quote:
Yay!
*I need to finish watching this series too.... -.-'' *

Do it!
I have a bottle of Dr. Pepper right next to me.
A intellectual drink for the chosen ones!
Quote:

WELL. WELL. WELL.

look who have a new image to post every season.

She is right though. After all, it's the loli season right now.

Jul 21, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #83,588 of 177,745
At least they are sturdy.

Jul 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM Post #83,589 of 177,745
Quote:
Girl of the year.

Why is no one else watching this?

I was watching it but I simply don't need to watch it as soon as possible. Not in a hurry or that eager to catch it.

Jul 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #83,593 of 177,745
Quote:
Skipped 500 posts. This is the most on-topic this thread has ever been. :xf_eek:

One of the seven seals of the apocalypse just opened.

Jul 21, 2013 at 12:09 PM Post #83,594 of 177,745
Holy crap that's awesome, hahaha.

OMG...that actually is, but I can imagine how bad it will be once you get pissed trying to cream a mofo and this comes on

He means having sex with a tiger. The capital letter was just a formality.

Double Symphogear all the way across the sky...
Also it means that the new STAX mafia will be in the hands of weaboos and otaku.

and now they will disown this thread.
You're playing in NA East server right? Why haven't you added me yet. B-baka.. i-it's not that I want to p-play with you o-or anything... I JUST NEED A TRAINER! *punches bowei* *weaboo brick-brained otaku laughs as if it's the funniest thing since cheese*

I'm still mad that apparently my laptop (MSI GE620DX) can't run WoT and War Thunder @ 60fps on fcking medium settings...

Tiger tank lol

Wait, you are playing on NA EAST!~? What is your username again?

WELL. WELL. WELL.

look who have a new image to post every season.

hehe,

Watching OPUS II concert...
Mizuki Nana uses Fitears too :eek:

How do you know...

oh ok.
Skipped 500 posts. This is the most on-topic this thread has ever been. :xf_eek:

Thanks, I was wondering where you've been Tangy, probably on dishonored lol

One of the seven seals of the apocalypse just opened.

And now the on topicness is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back