「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 11, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #74,524 of 177,750
Quote:
Hold the ******* phone.... I think people are really mad... Who can like what Nakamura-san did in Aku no Hana? I mean, that's kind of mental... ******* deviants... just because that such acts are covered in an appealing way... Really...
Hoooooooooooooooolyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitthe end of episode 3

So do you like it?
Quote:
Oreimo is finally taking the route I prefer

Although he probably won't become Kuroneko's boyfriend. The siscon is great in this one. LN readers, don't spoil this one for me :p

Ps: Still hate Kirino.

I am more the kuroneko route
Quote:
Watching 4 3 episodes of Aku no Hana in one day is a ******* mistake. This is the same kind of mistake that I made as I decided to read Oyasumi Punpun well into the early morning.

I remember the day I marathoned Code Geass
Quote:
if I remember correctly, Jgray's Russian. So is my teacher if that's the case :>

Jgray is nowhere near Russian

He is Malaysian...dude

May 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #74,529 of 177,750
Quote:
D: meng. Then who're the ones that live in Russia?

Dat Gensou no Shiro

Jgray is the one who lives in Russia

You are having a very hard time understanding that living in a country does not mean you are 'from' that country culturally, ethnically, nationalistically, etc etc.

He is a Malaysian on a national/royal grant thingy to a Russian school.

May 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #74,531 of 177,750
Quote:
I'm all caught up on Oreimo 2 now -_- 

Is this what you guys do? Have a bunch of ongoing series to watch so there's always something new being released? 

Cause I hate waiting lol 

Yeah, that's what most of us do. I think it was Violin that also dislikes waiting.

As you can see, we watch the epsiode. And then rage/love it with a rant post on here after we are done.

May 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #74,532 of 177,750
Hentai Ouji ep 4

The school the Steel Queen wants to go to

pffffffffffffffffffffffff.

I got accepted there and was a top choice!!!  She wants to go!?? Why?
These people are also stupid. I don't think they realize that there are 4 schools with the same name demonition.

And none of them have a good track program

May 11, 2013 at 7:06 PM Post #74,534 of 177,750
Quote:
Jgray is the one who lives in Russia

You are having a very hard time understanding that living in a country does not mean you are 'from' that country culturally, ethnically, nationalistically, etc etc.

He is a Malaysian on a national/royal grant thingy to a Russian school.

Bowei. Once again.

Calm your glut. maximus down.
I don't have a hard time understanding... I just always assumed he was russian. just didn't see any posts saying he was malay

May 11, 2013 at 7:09 PM Post #74,535 of 177,750
Quote:
Bowei. Once again.

Calm your glut. maximus down.
I don't have a hard time understanding... I just always assumed he was russian. just didn't see any posts saying he was malay

There was a whole week where we just talked about it soley,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back