「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM Post #73,849 of 177,745
Got FEZ from GOG yesterday and I've gotten up to the known maximum a few hours ago without the anti-cube glitch (209.4%). This game was very well thought out. There's a secret to the heart room I stumbled upon though...anyways, this is ridiculous that I just found out about this stuff today.

http://venturebeat.com/2012/04/23/fez-hidden-images/
http://www.geek.com/games/fez-soundtrack-contains-hidden-information-1484637/
http://kotaku.com/5904168/fezs-soundtrack-is-full-of-mysteries-too

(O.O)

Time to watch anime.

May 5, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #73,850 of 177,745
Quote:
@Borisu

Not sure if G Senjou just took crap from 

Death Note or Code Geass as we think

but now its full blown Code Geass in the Tsubaki arc. It's even funnier because Jun Jun is the sorta MC.

"I'll become powerful enough that I never have to bow my head without reason ever again"

Which basically is what happened in Code Geass as Lelouch was on the ground and said "power! Power! If only I had power!"

They both had family issues. Huge ones where the father had no care for the son(lelouch), and he even had to hurt and lie and hurt VERY bad his closest friends and loved ones because he had no power. And so, he started his own organization to get power

Code Geass and Death Note aired in 2006 with principle discussion in 2005.

An AVN also follows similar schedule where it is planned and all finished the year before(if not a few months for total finish). So the game basically came around after the series already finished for Code Geass and Death Note

I never played the Tsubaki route
tongue.gif

May 5, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #73,851 of 177,745
Quote:
@Graph and Jgray
Please tell me this is fake.

I'm studying Asian militaries right now.

And so I decided to find some on Malaysia's. Not bad by the way. Just a bit 70's ish.

but THIS PIC.

was so fricking lol!

When did Malaysia get mobile suits?

LOLOLOL

If they had mobile suits, Indonesia should have upped their game by now.

May 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #73,852 of 177,745
Quote:
Got FEZ from GOG yesterday and I've gotten up to the known maximum a few hours ago without the anti-cube glitch (209.4%). This game was very well thought out. There's a secret to the heart room I stumbled upon though...anyways, this is ridiculous that I just found out about this stuff today.

http://venturebeat.com/2012/04/23/fez-hidden-images/
http://www.geek.com/games/fez-soundtrack-contains-hidden-information-1484637/
http://kotaku.com/5904168/fezs-soundtrack-is-full-of-mysteries-too

(O.O)

Time to watch anime.

Wow, you went hard!

May 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM Post #73,853 of 177,745
Quote:

If they had mobile suits, Indonesia should have upped their game by now.

Obviously, you can tell that they don't fit in the background

But I found it to be lol!!!

Are Indonesia and Malaysia on that bad terms>?

Ok, just took a look at Indonesia's military.

Malaysia is like a 12yo and Indonesia being a 17yold in a fight.

Not exactly descicive but Indonesia does have some ass kicking powers

May 5, 2013 at 7:40 PM Post #73,854 of 177,745
Quote:
I'm studying Asian militaries right now.

And so I decided to find some on Malaysia's. Not bad by the way. Just a bit 70's ish.

but THIS PIC.

was so fricking lol!

When did Malaysia get mobile suits?

LOLOLOL

Reminds me of the those battlesuits used in the earlier GITS episodes and movie. Some sort of from anime LOL.

May 5, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #73,855 of 177,745
Quote:
Reminds me of the those battlesuits used in the earlier GITS episodes and movie. Some sort of from anime LOL.

I'm sad they didn't use more of them in later GITS episodes! :frowning2:

Again, so many butt hurt people on the internet about military. Not a problem. I get butt hurt sometimes too. But when people spew crap that is wrong. Now that's the kind of bad butt hurt

May 5, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #73,856 of 177,745
Quote:
Obviously, you can tell that they don't fit in the background

But I found it to be lol!!!

Are Indonesia and Malaysia on that bad terms>?

Well the general Indonesian population aren't really friends with Malaysia. They accuse them from stealing some important Indonesian culture and most of the terror attacks that happened in Indonesia (Bali bombings, the Ritz Carlton bombing,..) are usually Malaysian extremists.
It's not all hate though, public relations is still growing between these two countries to help maintain a stable friendship bond.

Although I found that in some instances it's quite funny seeing this feud between Malaysians and Indonesians.
For instance, there was some Petronas petrol stations in Jakarta for a while. What did the majority do? Well they boycott it. I remember when they were still open, all the time it was more emptier than a empty box. Those petrol stations quickly closed down.

May 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #73,857 of 177,745
Quote:
Well the general Indonesian population aren't really friends with Malaysia. They accuse them from stealing some important Indonesian culture and most of the terror attacks that happened in Indonesia (Bali bombings, the Ritz Carlton bombing,..) are usually Malaysian extremists.
It's not all hate though, public relations is still growing between these two countries to help maintain a stable friendship bond.

Although I found that in some instances it's quite funny seeing this feud between Malaysians and Indonesians.
For instance, there was some Petronas petrol stations in Jakarta for a while. What did the majority do? Well they boycott it. I remember when they were still open, all the time it was more emptier than a empty box. Those petrol stations quickly closed down.

Great. Nationality warfare.

Some of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Guess who are responsible for the majority of American, Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian terrorist attacks in the country?

Their own damm people. Terrorism and fear causing is very gneral and happens very often. The majority of the cause is by their own people.

But once a few other nationalities start to do it. OMG THEY ARE ALL EXTREMEISTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back