「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 3, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #73,441 of 177,745
Quote:
OMG ImperialX
eek.gif

Weird how my first damm post led to him and his anime club...dammmmm

May 3, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #73,442 of 177,745
Quote:
Watching Valvrave episode 4, the subtitles from GG are quite "daring" should I say.
I mean rarely has fansubs put the "F You" word on it.
Quite a mediocre show, even below mediocre. It's really formulaic, I was expecting more from the makers of Gundam.

Same, not watching it yet,

I want to know what happens in in G senjoy

May 3, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #73,443 of 177,745
Dis is hilarious

The scene wgere

Kyousuke roars to life in tryint to get revenge on Kanon!

hahaha!

"Just don't get caught, if nobodys caught, it's not a crime"

"man, that's some arsehole logic right there..."

LOLOLOL

I'm just laughing my ass off!

May 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #73,444 of 177,745
Quote:
Dis is hilarious

The scene wgere

Kyousuke roars to life in tryint to get revenge on Kanon!

I'd be just as pissed if someone snaps my new CDs in half...... : /

May 3, 2013 at 11:30 PM Post #73,446 of 177,745
Quote:
Watching Valvrave episode 4, the subtitles from GG are quite "daring" should I say.
I mean rarely has fansubs put the "F You" word on it.
Quite a mediocre show, even below mediocre. It's really formulaic, I was expecting more from the makers of Gundam.

:> hm? i wouldn't say makers. it's just the studio that's been known for the gundam franchise overall. the guys who wrote the plot/direct are another story. 

Then you have ionowthhashappened to anime lately. I thought YuGiOh 5D's was decent. then it went to zexal. 00 was great. went to AGE. Guess a lot of things have been oriented at younger demographics lately. 

May 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #73,450 of 177,745
Wait, so you keep spare cash in a wallet laying around in your room? 
blink.gif

Hidden compartement.

It is hidden inside an old CD/DVD Drive.

I have a multi drawer utility ...drawer to the left of my gallant. Each drawer is a specific section.

One section is the extra parts section and in there is one modified PSU and two CD/DVD Drives.

I basically took a DVD drive apart. And took out the tray and the near entirety of the inside guts of the drive apart. So it's practically hollow(yet still weighty). I basically stick the storage wallet in the space. Accessing it is the same way you would take apart a DVD Drive.

Not hard after you get used to it, but the first time you've ever done it. It will take a bit as the edges are 'force' closed and need a bit of pulling and fitting.

But yeah.

Disguised

That's pretty ingenious, but why not throw it in a savings account and get interest?

Wow, that's impressive. Now I know where to look when I go to your house :ph34r:

Wait, so you keep spare cash in a wallet laying around in your room? 
blink.gif

I leave my spare cash on my desk. Usually under a pile of IEM cases. Problem?
rolleyes.gif

That's pretty cool. You could've rigged it up so the tray slid out when you needed cash, actually unscrewing the thing is a kinda paranoid tbh.

Quote:

I'm getting a $1070 check tomorrow!

I just take all the money I have and usually just throw it into my storage wallet and never look at it again. My actual bank account is the one that holds the $1.3K. I just use that to buy stuff etc etc.

But dammm.

NEVER knew I ever got over a thousand dollars just stored up?

I figured $600? But man...

Saving for a rainy day? I know I've got a bit(well, about one and a half SR009s) saved up incase I don't get a decent job straight out of university.

See above comment about where to put money.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-05-03/girls-and-panzer-gets-hugging-pillow-of-an-armor-piercing-shell

Something tells me that's going to be used by girls as something more than a pillow... >_>

May 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #73,451 of 177,745
Quote:
JUN FUKUYAMA!! I LOVE HIS VOICE!~

http://clairebearwastaken.tumblr.com/post/29893529439/serious-question-can-you-marry-someones-voice
Pandas on the level of fangirlism. Bravo.

Immortal Rain, Immortal Rain, almost like a cheesier version of Trigun.

Getting into foodie manga - Yakitate, Bambino, Drops of God, after reading that hell-devil-cooking-thing-whose-name-I've-forgotten and Chuka Ichiban. Any more lesser known similar reads? (i.e. not Toriko).

Only watching Shingeki and Aku no Hana, so not much to talk about with others around here. I'll probably drop out of the thread until next season, or a season that actually piques my interest. Just losing my interest in general around here.

May 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #73,452 of 177,745
Quote:
That's pretty ingenious, but why not throw it in a savings account and get interest?
Wow, that's impressive. Now I know where to look when I go to your house
ph34r.gif

See above comment about where to put money.
Something tells me that's going to be used by girls as something more than a pillow... >_>

I do throw it into my savings account. I just had too many bills and was lazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back