「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #66,136 of 177,744
Hai guise.

Haven't had much any time lately, and now I finally have a bit of time to get back on Head-Fi!!
and finally caught up on mah animays.

Not sure what kind of discussion has been going on in those few thousand posts I skipped but just wanted to give a little filler about Nae (Steins;Gate and Robotic;Notes) since I didn't before and it wasn't shown in the anime.
So one of the episodes lately you see her beat the crap outta fully armed dudes. Whats up with that?

In Steins;Gate story (game only AFAIK), Nae was actually acting like a little girl all along or for a good part of the time. In the dystopia future she actually came back from the future for revenge. Unlike Suzuha, however, she did not use a time machine. She used that same piece of equipment Future Gadget created. Having a range limit for how far you can jump with that, she actually had to time leap thousands of times continuously to reach the fateful time of the story.

In that future she was trained as a, say, assassin. So even when she came back to her young self's body she was very capable of fighting both physically and psychologically (though she was a bit messed up in the head from the want of avenging her father). In the game you find scenes that show shes very fast and strong for a kid's size, and also the cruelest person in the story. All that while being the cute "little animal" that Okabe calls her.

Pretty awesome that they kept part of that true with her character in Robotic;Notes. Surely without the dark life she had to go through in the world where Mr. Braun died.
^contents all by memory so precision might not be the greatest but accuracy is good.

Mar 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #66,137 of 177,744
Wow, so uhh OMG I happen to REALLY love instrumental Post Rock, these new cans make it even better! 

I compared em again'st teh dt 880s on the THICKNESS, and yea it's a pretty even match! The better mids fit rock a little better espically post rock with it's heavy use of Brass Instruments and it's jazzy feel 

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:05 AM Post #66,140 of 177,744
Quote:
Wow, so uhh OMG I happen to REALLY love instrumental Post Rock, these new cans make it even better! 

I compared em again'st teh dt 880s on the THICKNESS, and yea it's a pretty even match! The better mids fit rock a little better espically post rock with it's heavy use of Brass Instruments and it's jazzy feel 

What are the new ones you got?

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:05 AM Post #66,141 of 177,744
Quote:
I wish it wasn't.

Lol, I was just messing with you. Glad to hear you're feeling better.
Twinqy said he had a fever as well.
Quote:
Hai guise.

Haven't had much any time lately, and now I finally have a bit of time to get back on Head-Fi!!
and finally caught up on mah animays.

Not sure what kind of discussion has been going on in those few thousand posts I skipped but just wanted to give a little filler about Nae (Steins;Gate and Robotic;Notes) since I didn't before and it wasn't shown in the anime.
So one of the episodes lately you see her beat the crap outta fully armed dudes. Whats up with that?

In Steins;Gate story (game only AFAIK), Nae was actually acting like a little girl all along or for a good part of the time. In the dystopia future she actually came back from the future for revenge. Unlike Suzuha, however, she did not use a time machine. She used that same piece of equipment Future Gadget created. Having a range limit for how far you can jump with that, she actually had to time leap thousands of times continuously to reach the fateful time of the story.

In that future she was trained as a, say, assassin. So even when she came back to her young self's body she was very capable of fighting both physically and psychologically (though she was a bit messed up in the head from the want of avenging her father). In the game you find scenes that show shes very fast and strong for a kid's size, and also the cruelest person in the story. All that while being the cute "little animal" that Okabe calls her.

Pretty awesome that they kept part of that true with her character in Robotic;Notes. Surely without the dark life she had to go through in the world where Mr. Braun died.
^contents all by memory so precision might not be the greatest but accuracy is good.

Welcome back! Our "topic" if you will of the day has been sharing our room setups I guess. Deja vu for me, but to some it's new I guess...
Dang, is all of that from the Steins;gate VN or something?

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #66,144 of 177,744
Mar 19, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #66,145 of 177,744
FINALLY!!! I finished setting up my sisters playlist for her mascot tryouts... (Mom made me if I was going to stay home... which included taking me to the doctor, saying I have a stomache bug) I'll email it to anyone who'd want to hear it, but note I EQ'ed it for the schools crappy SHibilanTSH SHpeakerSH! :wink: The whole thing (including finding various annoying pop songs, EQ'ing, splicing them up (About 30 seconds of each song, the chorus), adding parts of other songs (Like a tape hiss for each new song), finding blank audio (For free space), redoing it 4 different times due to mom wanting part of one song by 5 seconds, etc...) took about 4 or 5 hours... :frowning2:

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #66,146 of 177,744
What are the new ones you got?

Oh herp derp, Ath w1000x [still using stock pads] but yar at $300 they were an absoulete steal, and much better [sadly] than the Mad Dogs ]except mad dog was much more comfy and it the fit on mad dog was OMG Super easy These dang things were a pain to fit to mah brain... but dmn that wood sounds good

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #66,147 of 177,744
Quote:
FINALLY!!! I finished setting up my sisters playlist for her mascot tryouts... (Mom made me if I was going to stay home... which included taking me to the doctor, saying I have a stomache bug) I'll email it to anyone who'd want to hear it, but note I EQ'ed it for the schools crappy SHibilanTSH SHpeakerSH!
wink.gif
The whole thing (including finding various annoying pop songs, EQ'ing, splicing them up (About 30 seconds of each song, the chorus), adding parts of other songs (Like a tape hiss for each new song), finding blank audio (For free space), redoing it 4 different times due to mom wanting part of one song by 5 seconds, etc...) took about 4 or 5 hours...
frown.gif

dawh, that's so SWEET of you. I wanna hear maybe 

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #66,148 of 177,744
I just finished the latest episode of Sakurasou. Man...

Misaki's speech at the beginning made me shed some manly tears. I don't really know what really hit home (probably the fact that I too will be graduating from high school, thus similar events in the show will occur for me), but it just got to me...

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #66,149 of 177,744
Quote:
Lol, I was just messing with you. Glad to hear you're feeling better.
Twinqy said he had a fever as well.
Welcome back! Our "topic" if you will of the day has been sharing our room setups I guess. Deja vu for me, but to some it's new I guess...
Dang, is all of that from the Steins;gate VN or something?

Yep, that's from the game (or VN if you like).
In the end I didn't finish the game... I think I managed 1 or 2 endings, but looking at the graph for the TRUE end I just despaired. Want to see it?! if I can find it...
Well here's a web version of it. Mind you each picture is for each chapter. Yeaaaap. Serious business.

Room setup eh...
My room is a mess as usual. My life is a mess. School needs to give me more breathing space!!
P-H still did not acquire a proper spot, so it's being used under my computer desk. So much for a desk"top" setup. Need to do that before summer comes around...

Quote:
same stuff meng.

AHMAHGAHD. AHMAHGURD.KALBI IS BACK. TIME TO EAT.

ok really. Night guys.

Not for long... I think after tonight I'm gone again for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back