「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 18, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #66,091 of 177,744
Quote:
my clear top tube does yea pretty much that lol, it's a VERY lean tube with good tight bass, but it does smooth the treble the tone if the treble is very rich and airy 

But yea I'm getting a ss so I'll see how big a differance it makes 

I dunno where I'd put a tube amp. Might need to make another level on my DIY mini rack. The Aune T1 or Schiit Mjolnir look nice. Don't know enough about tube amps to really warrant putting money down though.

Mar 18, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #66,096 of 177,744
Does anyone know where I can get nice clean custom cut stickers? Looking to put new For Digital stickers on my MDR-V6. All of the sites I've found that do custom cutting have white borders around the stickers and that won't work for it. 

Even better, does anyone know where I can get replacement stickers? 

Quote:
I need to make sure that each child will not exit until the parent gets what it needs from it:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the child closing the write end of the pipe shouldn't end up closing the read end of the pipe, i.e. the parent can still read what is in the pipe. So the child should be able to exit and the parent would still be able to get what it needs from it. 
Also, if i have multiple children and one parent, do I need file pointer arrays?

An array for your pipes? I'm pretty sure you would, else you would have multiple children and one pipe on the parent side. 

Do any of you Japanophiles have hobbies/collections other than headphones with a lot of Japanese stuff? I have a fair number of other hobbies besides headphones, and over the years I've found that I tend to prefer the Japanese or German products. I think the Germans generally have better designs, but the Japanese edge them out in precision and quality control.

I spend a fair portion of my budget on my gaming rig. 

Mar 18, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #66,097 of 177,744
Quote:
Att would strangle you.

With the new anti piracy coalition. Its not safe anymore

Lol, that's why I'm with a relatively local ISP. 250GB cap has never been enforced :D
Also, I need to learn how to set up a VPN from my house to the UW's network so I can download stuffs to my home network and send the encrypted traffic out to my computer in Seattle :D

@Atom: I'm even curious to see your setup, I haven't seen it in a few years XD

Mar 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #66,099 of 177,744
Quote:
Does anyone know where I can get nice clean custom cut stickers? Looking to put new For Digital stickers on my MDR-V6. All of the sites I've found that do custom cutting have white borders around the stickers and that won't work for it. 

Even better, does anyone know where I can get replacement stickers? 

Sony?

Mar 18, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #66,100 of 177,744
Quote:

Sticker with white borders plus an exacto knife :wink:

Mar 18, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #66,102 of 177,744
Seeing all of these nice set-ups/desks is really hindering me from posting mine. Mine is way too ghetto for this elite level, it's quite embarrassing...

Just
Post it

Lol, that's why I'm with a relatively local ISP. 250GB cap has never been enforced :D
Also, I need to learn how to set up a VPN from my house to the UW's network so I can download stuffs to my home network and send the encrypted traffic out to my computer in Seattle :D

@Atom: I'm even curious to see your setup, I haven't seen it in a few years XD

That would mean you need to have a good download... Whats your upload. Anything less than 10 and I wouldnt care

Did you just have random scrap pieces of steel lying around? Or did you buy them specifically to make that. 

I guess since we're doing room setups I'll do a full room type-a-thang.

Nice. How is your ph used?

Connected to computer or to another dedicated source?

Anything connectedto dac out or amp in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back