「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 15, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #64,982 of 177,747
Quote:
7 pages, one thing to quote. Why not just take your own impressions? Its quite easy.

Rather get my first CIEM done properly than **** it it up and have to send them back a gazillion times. I figure if I'm already paying £500 for an IEM I might as well pay £30 for a professional impression.

Mar 15, 2013 at 6:55 AM Post #64,983 of 177,747
Rather get my first CIEM done properly than **** it it up and have to send them back a gazillion times. I figure if I'm already paying £500 for an IEM I might as well pay £30 for a professional impression.

If I've heard right more often than not most audiologists have no idea how to do an impression and mess it up a lot if the time. Has the London meet come and fine yet? I heard that there were going to be impression taking there maybe. Idr which meet thread I lurked anymore.

Mar 15, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #64,984 of 177,747
You need to steal one sometime then and use it!
Depending on each person, android might be worlds better than iOS.
Dang it, I was too lazy to watch episode 21 tonight... >_<

Depends on person. I dont do too much anything personally

I agree. Too big. Not a big improvement over the old droid phones and the specs look like they'll eat battery like there's no tomorrow(which there won't without daily charges). IMO, all the top end samsungs are tech epeen phones.
I wouldnt mind if it was well optimized specs. That show that they are working with devs to push multi core support. And app optimization with JVM and not the more easily mass output rollable DVM.

Mar 15, 2013 at 7:25 AM Post #64,985 of 177,747
Quote:
If I've heard right more often than not most audiologists have no idea how to do an impression and mess it up a lot if the time. Has the London meet come and fine yet? I heard that there were going to be impression taking there maybe. Idr which meet thread I lurked anymore.

It's not for a month yet. Enough time for me to buy another pair of headphone to bring really. I'll see if I can get impressions taken there. :)

Mar 15, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #64,986 of 177,747
Quote:
It's not for a month yet. Enough time for me to buy another pair of headphone to bring really. I'll see if I can get impressions taken there. :)

Ah I see. Well good luck then. 

Also, my extra fine pen came yesterday. I had to go to work right away and then was too drunk when I got home last night to test it out, but I can safely say I am in love with extra fine nibs now, they work perfectly for me. Too bad its hard to find most pens in an extra fine nib.

Cheating on wifey again <3

Mar 15, 2013 at 7:53 AM Post #64,987 of 177,747
Quote:

Ah I see. Well good luck then. 

Also, my extra fine pen came yesterday. I had to go to work right away and then was too drunk when I got home last night to test it out, but I can safely say I am in love with extra fine nibs now, they work perfectly for me. Too bad its hard to find most pens in an extra fine nib.

Cheating on wifey again <3

You can always replace the nibs on most pens.

Mar 15, 2013 at 7:55 AM Post #64,988 of 177,747
Gen Urobochi you've done it again. Can't wait for the finale, but will be sad as **** that it's ending and there won't be anything even remotely comparable, let alone surpass it, coming in the near future. All the other seasons will be bland for me (maybe not the case with Shingeki no Kyojin; hopefully it'll turn out how JoJo turned out for me).

Practically almost every genre of anime that I care have its god series now.

Mar 15, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #64,992 of 177,747
ath w1000x will b here on the same day as MH will b :x... that will be interesting

In addition the l3000 pads "de color" the cans a good bit. After buying ppl r telling me [eww they r colored] which is fine so long as they rn't THICK n LAID BACK, like the mad dogs

Mar 15, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #64,993 of 177,747
Ah, another person who has/will have the ATH-W1000X.

The mids can seem kind of forward, but they sound very natural to me. Can be great for female vocals. The bass is pleasant and only the treble seems a bit funky sometimes due to a dip somewhere.

At first I found them to sound harsh, but with the right amp/dac they are now my headphones for laid back listening (also, if I feel tired/headache). 

I listen to plenty of anime related music, so I hope this helps in some way though I only have the stock earpads. I haven't heard the mad dogs. Good luck and hope you like them!

Mar 15, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #64,994 of 177,747
Quote:
Ah, another person who has/will have the ATH-W1000X.

The mids can seem kind of forward, but they sound very natural to me. Can be great for female vocals. The bass is pleasant and only the treble seems a bit funky due a dip somewhere. The sound can be somewhat midcentric.

At first I found them to sound harsh, but with the right amp/dac they are now my headphones for laid back listening (also, if I feel tired/headache). 

I listen to plenty of anime related music, so I hope this helps in some way though I only have the stock earpads. I haven't heard the mad dogs. Good luck and hope you like them!

I think I will enjoy them, the mad dogs, which were TO laid back and had BAD treble and TO forward mids sounded nice on my 12ua7a Clear Top RCA [still to thick in dem mids] Plus I didn't like how closed and congested they sounded... hoping the great detail I 

So the o2 Dac and the Hybrid Tubes should do wonders, and ofc the L3000 are like Alpha pads, they shift sound toward a tighter brighter sound sig

So we will see the differance between stock n L3000 pads. Plus the stock pads are apprantly pretty terrible [not  to mention they deterioate]

but thinking about it, the Mad Dog is estianlly $200 can $80 pads... so the stock w1000x is $500 can [mine has $100 pads] so I expect a little more detail and brightness! The Mads where by no means bad... just not a good tube can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back