「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 21, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #58,966 of 177,745
Quote:
Hence my question. lol
MH1C hurts my ears :< too much bass.

Eq bro. Just EQ'd down the bass and it's pretty capable now. No spikes or valleys anywhere is nice
Quote:
@Mechy, too try to get some sample solder.

LOL
Quote:
LOL It's people outside don't know who's haiburi-kun

lol This is a frequency spectrum with the principal frequency of 1kHz, you can't see distortion in the bass with this.

Basically
THD = sum of all the peaks higher than 1kHz
THD+N = sum of all peaks higher than 1kHz and noise floor.

Ah. Alright then.

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #58,969 of 177,745
Quote:
Aye, I know I should EQ it. Though I usually only use it on the go and yeaah.

Hmm, when I'm on the go, I think I actually prefer the bass boost. Oh well.

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #58,970 of 177,745
Quote:
NOOOOOOO I MISSED WIFEY </3.

Still here, just lurking. 
ph34r.gif

Quote:
LMAO!!!
I don't really like yuri (in 2d for at least). Just doesn't do it for me.
Also, I now know the weekend I'll be coming down to Portland. Now my mom's telling me I might not even go down... 
mad.gif

I'll let you know soon enough.

Gah, what a fckuing schiity day today has been. On a positive note, I got Bowei's MH1Cs for test along with my GR07s and E11 back from him. Gah, this cable is full on douchebaggey.

Anime, please wait for me until after I finish my ******* English essay so I can be transported to a world that's different from ours. Though probably worse in the case of Psycho pass and R;N...

Better only be 2D...people not liking 3D Yuri = 
mad.gif

Err, PMed.

MH1Cs? Just rolled up the cable and clipped the Clip Zip to the back of my shirt so I wouldn't have to deal with the cable. Still a [redacted] to wear over the ear though. But unless you have mad recable skills (and I don' t think bowei would appreciate you putting a solder on his IEMs), then gg.

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #58,972 of 177,745
Quote:
ph34r.gif

mad.gif

Err, PMed.

MH1Cs? Just rolled up the cable and clipped the Clip Zip to the back of my shirt so I wouldn't have to deal with the cable. Still a [redacted] to wear over the ear though. But unless you have mad recable skills (and I don' t think bowei would appreciate you putting a solder on his IEMs), then gg.

I should practice wearing IEMs over the ear. I'm expecting my C4s in 2 weeks (one for shipping, and one for them to actually ship it out). Not sure if you've seen my post, but David confirmed them done, just not at HQ yet.

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #58,973 of 177,745
Quote:
ph34r.gif

mad.gif

Err, PMed.

Stop lurking so hard. I've missed you. Its been like 2 days but its felt like years :xf_eek:. What've you been up to? Too busy~?

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #58,976 of 177,745
Quote:
ph34r.gif

mad.gif

Err, PMed.

lol
Yeah, only 2D 
wink.gif

I Pm'd ya. Let me know what's up.
Still have your MH1C? Willing to sell? lol

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #58,978 of 177,745
just in general what they would plug them into. Like in the case with the cd900st being common monitors in Japan. What would they plug those 1/4 jacks into? 
1/4" plugs. :p

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #58,979 of 177,745
Quote:
Stop lurking so hard. I've missed you. Its been like 2 days but its felt like years :xf_eek:. What've you been up to? Too busy~?

But I have to level up my lurking skills to be as good as eve (the resident champion)...
2 days? Though it was 5...huh. No wait it was 5 
rolleyes.gif

Busy packing up for impromptu trip, long long story.

Quote:
I should practice wearing IEMs over the ear. I'm expecting my C4s in 2 weeks (one for shipping, and one for them to actually ship it out). Not sure if you've seen my post, but David confirmed them done, just not at HQ yet.

OC I've seen the post, when I read through 1700 posts I read through them thoroughly
wink_face.gif
 (though if you made me find the link to the specific post I'd probably look real stupid). 
I really can't not wear any IEM over the ear. Just really uncomfortable otherwise.

Quote:
lol
Yeah, only 2D 
wink.gif

I Pm'd ya. Let me know what's up.
Still have your MH1C? Willing to sell? lol

Hmm, no more. Can't remember if I put it in the loaner box or gave it to schoolmate. Good thing the MT300 basically does bass just as well, and the M2s does mids/treble just as well...as well.

Feb 21, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #58,980 of 177,745
Ive mastered lurking to the degree that just reading other people's posts makes me feel like im in the actual conversation. Although i have been a little more active lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back