「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 18, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #57,886 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
2nd year uni, 2nd semester nearly broke me. That was absolutely horrid.

Quote:
3rd year, 1st quarter for me.

That's exactly what I think about Facebook "stalking". Clearly the person you're "stalking" is willing to post updates about his/her life, in which anyone in their friends list (or public) can see. Kind of defeats the purpose of stalking if you tell it to the whole wide world.

Yay, you guys are making me so look forward to going off to college...

I'm working on some homework right now and I don't completely understand it since I didn't pay attention in class.
*note: lectures are sometimes important to pay attention to*

Since I'm feeling a bit depressed at the moment, I just ate 2 bags of potato chips (those small snack bag sized ones) and I was suddenly reminded of this:
EDIT: actually this one captures more of the scene in which I am currently in

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM Post #57,888 of 177,745
Quote:
I am helpful
smily_headphones1.gif

We also did extreme couponing today
Nice
smily_headphones1.gif
pics later
Yeah those years were depression years

Ah, niceu.
Yup, those were the days... NOT
Quote:
I'm working on some homework right now and I don't completely understand it since I didn't pay attention in class.
*note: lectures are sometimes important to pay attention to*

Since I'm feeling a bit depressed at the moment, I just ate 2 bags of potato chips (those small snack bag sized ones) and I was suddenly reminded of this:

Haha, that's a funny video. Too bad I hate the English dub of Death Note...

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #57,890 of 177,745
@Project H: I found this board that looks to be the same one as we're using, has the same measurements and everything:
Here's the one I'm still waiting on the seller for (he said he'll be back on the 20th): http://www.ebay.com/itm/110709598915?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#shId
Here's the new one I found: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CS8416-CS4398-DAC-Kit-Support-USB-coaxial-DAC-Board-/281012583577?pt=US_Home_Audio_Amplifiers_Preamps&hash=item416da7bc99
How badly do you want your PH unit deadly? lol. If we order this other one, there's always the small chance something bad will happen. It won't work, seller is crap, ect.

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #57,891 of 177,745
Quote:
No. There was Rock Band: Japan in making, but it was cancelled because Licensing Hell.

Huh, I'll have to check and see if there are any custom songs available on xbox360iso...

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #57,893 of 177,745
Why are you stacking B22 though? And how would the heat generated be? Yes I know this is not tube-based (which would melt stuff I guess), but I'm still curious.

It should be fine if as long as the case is ventilated and the user is warned not to cover the ventilation holes with whatever audiophile product.

Also, IIRC if heat is a problem you can change out the parts to reduce quiescent current, which should reduce heat output. I may be wrong here, though.

It's a beta44!!

Panel design anyone?

Both panels are 120mm x 430mm

On the front we have:
  • Power switch
  • Power LED
  • Gain select Knob
  • Volume Knob
  • Unbalanced 6.3mm TRS Output
  • Balanced 2x 3 Pin XLR Output
  • Balanced 4 Pin XLR Output

and on the back:
  • PowerCON power connector
  • Fuse Holder
  • 2x TRS/XLR Combo Input
  • 4x Banana socket Speaker Output

Damn, bro. That looks kickass.

My daily writer is now a Lamy CP1, nothing fancy, but solid in construction where it counts.

While I'd happily admit the fat-bodied extravagant fountain pens are beautiful, I just haven't taken a liking to them yet (a good thing for my wallet). 
size]

Here's the CP1, a 4-in-1 Rilakkuma pen that I traded my limited edition Electrocutica(artist/group) pen for, and Rikkun on a crapper (imouto thought it'd make a fine gift in light of my food poisoning troubles).

Why does that bear have my name? Have I missed anything?

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:26 PM Post #57,894 of 177,745
Quote:
Just go to ScoreHero, it'll probably be better.

I don't see any custom songs on there though :/
This video is creepy:

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #57,897 of 177,745
LOLOLOL now I want to watch it this series after seeing this clip. XD

He...ate....my....pencil.....HE ATE MY PENCIL!

That so reminds me of the Scout from Team Fortress 2:
"I. Eat. Your. Sandviches. I eat them all!"
I do too, is it cro high?

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #57,899 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
LOLOLOL now I want to watch it this series after seeing this clip. XD

He...ate....my....pencil.....HE ATE MY PENCIL!

That so reminds me of the Scout from Team Fortress 2:
"I. Eat. Your. Sandviches. I eat them all!"

I do too, is it cro high?

Well considering the title of the video is "Cro high HE ATE MY PENCIL" I'm guessing that's a yes. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back