「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #55,877 of 177,744
Wut?

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #55,878 of 177,744
Quote:
Your new waifu?

Mashiron is pretty dam cute :)

Hey Twiny, who is the artist in your avatar?

My new waifu. Unless you want to fight over her. My schedule's pretty filled up but I could always slot in a deathmatch or two every now and then.

Yeah will have to watch it now.

Artist? As in the person in the avatar? Tiffany from SNSD. 4th to ask (yes I'm keeping tabs)
Quote:
Oh, don't worry. I completely understand XD

Okay, maybe, sometimes, occasional...
I download a few pics. No big deal...
ph34r.gif

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #55,879 of 177,744
Quote:
At worst, you get arrested when all the children start flocking to you. 
rolleyes.gif

I've always wanted a crossdressing friend. Something like this? Living the slice of life/comedy genre. 
http://mangafox.me/manga/josou_shounen_anthology_comic/v06/c001/2.html

Of course I wouldn't be the one crossdressing :), not really my taste and I'm too self conscious to do that. I do know a friend who would look nice genderbent (probably).
Quote:
Always judging 
ph34r.gif

Yeah, I've been done for weeks. Will sneak into lab and use school scanner (don't have my own) since cameras might do it justice (and I don't even have access to one of those). 
I have a mainly face one and a sort of unfinished full body one for fun. If you appreciate the beauty of short shorts, I would go for the full body one myself (the face one is more polished though)

Nice! Looking forward to it. 

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #55,880 of 177,744
Quote:
My new waifu. Unless you want to fight over her. My schedule's pretty filled up but I could always slot in a deathmatch or two every now and then.

Artist? As in the person in the avatar? Tiffany from SNSD. 4th to ask (yes I'm keeping tabs)
ph34r.gif

I challenge you to a duel!

The first few episodes are good. Then it gets schiity, then it goes back up again and levels out

Dam  I don't know what the people of SNSD look like anyway despite liking them.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #55,881 of 177,744
Quote:

ph34r.gif

I saw another Tiffany avatar on some other head-fi member. Is she that popular? Or is this some trend thing. ie: what kiteki would do.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #55,882 of 177,744
Quote:
I've always wanted a crossdressing friend. Something like this? Living the slice of life/comedy genre. 
http://mangafox.me/manga/josou_shounen_anthology_comic/v06/c001/2.html

Of course I wouldn't be the one crossdressing :), not really my taste and I'm too self conscious to do that. I do know a friend who would look nice genderbent (probably).
Nice! Looking forward to it. 

Crossdressing....

I'm pretty sure most of us here would be too self concious to cross dress any how.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #55,883 of 177,744
Quote:
Crossdressing....

I'm pretty sure most of us here would be too self concious to cross dress any how.

Yea... now that I think of it, manga/anime makes it alot easier than it actually is. 

Speaking of which...this commercial doesn't make sense

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #55,884 of 177,744
Quote:
Yea... now that I think of it, manga/anime makes it alot easier than it actually is. 

I knew it was going to be a male

We were on the topic of it anyway.

The wide shoulders, arms, and hips gave it away as well.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #55,885 of 177,744
Quote:
I saw another Tiffany avatar on some other head-fi member. Is she that popular? Or is this some trend thing. ie: what kiteki would do.

I didn't copy anyone I swear! 
ksc75smile.gif

Nah, it was my desktop background. I was waiting for panther to make a TMAC one, but I must have missed it when my router was out. This is simply a placeholder.

Who else has a Tiffany avatar? I see plenty of Taeyeon ones, no Fany.

Quote:
I challenge you to a duel!

The first few episodes are good. Then it gets schiity, then it goes back up again and levels out

Dam  I don't know what the people of SNSD look like anyway despite liking them.

Preferably with card games. Preferably on motorcycles.

Already grabbed it.

Yeah, their image various too much for any one other than a true SONE to differentiate.  

Quote:
Crossdressing....

That's not true.

I have no conscience. 
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #55,886 of 177,744
Quote:
I knew it was going to be a male

We were on the topic of it anyway.

The wide shoulders, arms, and hips gave it away as well.

And plus, the commerical doesn't really convince me to buy the car.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #55,889 of 177,744
Quote:

Butt/hips gives it away.

Quote:
And plus, the commerical doesn't really convince me to buy the car.

Buy a car, get a free crossdresser?

You must not be their intended demographic.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #55,890 of 177,744
Quote:
How are the parodoxes treating you

The suspended headband is a dream come true. However...

Thinking about selling them. Not because they're not good, but because I've simply fallen out of the habit of hifi. The only thing I've been using them for is mixing. I don't do any super intent listening at home anymore. When I do listen, I just use speakers because they're more comfortable and I can focus on the music instead of the audio. I hardly ever find myself in a situation where I'm out and about (not counting the car) and have time or circumstance to listen to music anymore, and I still have my Ety's for that anyway. I don't doubt I'll come back to hifi sometime in the future if I ever have more money or free time, but for now I'd rather spend my money and energy on making music rather than playing it back. There's a pretty good amount of potential money in the Paradoxes that I could use on instruments or whatever. I could also use some acoustic materials for monitoring and recording.

This is also why I'm giving my P-H slot to Violin. I won't have a worthwhile use for it anymore sadly.

Quote:

Lies~~ I did sell off the 840 though, but not because of the headband or comfort. Obviously hyperbole is rampant at head-fi.

Sounds like a nice place. Ever go back to visit?

Very rampant indeed. In all honestly though, they really were painful for me to wear, beyond mere "discomfort." No exaggeration.

I drove by on the freeway like a week ago, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back