「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 4, 2013 at 8:33 PM Post #54,393 of 177,745
Quote:
you didn't synch any time prior? sorry if it autosynchs :p last time I had plugged into ituns was over a year ago

I jailbroke it so I had to restore to stock before upgrading...
I assumed "back up" backed up apps, but apparently I had to sync apps or something like that... Too late now... fuuu

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #54,395 of 177,745
Quote:
Ik that compact disk is a cd D:
oh :3 last line clarified it all.
Thanks panda :D

sure
Quote:
There are more good people than bad people :3
There is no good religion. There are only good people in bad religions that are still good.

I believe that the actions of a few crappy religious people should not dictate the motives of the good ones.

Religion was and still is the savior of mankind in much of the world.

If I was to become king of the world. I would have a legion of Calvinist, Jewish, and Catholics paving the way for my reign while allowing toleration. 
Quote:
mangahere: featuring crap for days on end while letting only good things remain for 2 or 3 D:

This is what happens when hispter arseholes want hipster reforms.

Hipsters got their panties up in a bunch and decided that Mangafox sucked. That they didn't respect the rights of scansalators and was making mad money. That was true, but hey, you can't be perfect. The thing is, it was the only system that worked and it worked well. They may not have done things well with the contributors but remember. People scansalating are doing it as volunteer work anyway. Mangafox is a site that anyone can download and add manga too. IT wasn't MF's fault but the contributors. And oh noes. The poor hipsters panties got twisted even more.

Now that everyone effictively maimed mangafox. Manga on the net is EXTREMELY fragmented to find.

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #54,396 of 177,745
If the OP for MAcross Frontier

Triangular 

was just like the one that they had in the anime. It would be much better. The one in the anime is much LESS energetic and featured a softer and less powerful and slower rate. That sounded much better.

But no, the hipster sound engineer decided to change it up for the full reason.

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #54,397 of 177,745
Quote:
sure
I believe that the actions of a few crappy religious people should not dictate the motives of the good ones.

Religion was and still is the savior of mankind in much of the world.

If I was to become king of the world. I would have a legion of Calvinist, Jewish, and Catholics paving the way for my reign while allowing toleration. 
This is what happens when hispter arseholes want hipster reforms.

Hipsters got their panties up in a bunch and decided that Mangafox sucked. That they didn't respect the rights of scansalators and was making mad money. That was true, but hey, you can't be perfect.

Now that everyone effictively maimed mangafox. Manga on the net is EXTREMELY fragmented to find.

that's where you were panda... typing all this up.
:p mangahere profits. can't they send some cash to the mangaka? Just seems uber schiity to loot off of others, but it happens.

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:44 PM Post #54,398 of 177,745
Quote:
that's where you were panda... typing all this up.
:p mangahere profits. can't they send some cash to the mangaka? Just seems uber schiity to loot off of others, but it happens.

That wouldn't work out. Would the U.S government accept aid from Cuba for Sandy? Hell no.

Yeah, stupid hipsters. Love them for their translation works but their ideals are just so idiotic so many times.

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:47 PM Post #54,399 of 177,745
Quote:
That wouldn't work out. Would the U.S government accept aid from Cuba for Sandy? Hell no.

Yeah, stupid hipsters. Love them for their translation works but their ideals are just so idiotic so many times.

Nice analogy there :D is it really like that?
Yup yup. 

To pretty much summarize full-sized phones, you have a lot of sub $400 phones followed by a huge gap to $1k D: 

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #54,400 of 177,745
Quote:
Yup yup. 

To pretty much summarize full-sized phones, you have a lot of sub $400 phones followed by a huge gap to $1k D: 

Cuba offered a few million in Sandy aid. U.S obviously didn't accept it. Accepting it from an 'enemy' means that you accept and approve of their actions by accepting monatery payment

Artists accepting money from Pirate Bay would be seen as being paid off, and accepting piracy.

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #54,401 of 177,745
Quote:
Cuba offered a few million in Sandy aid. U.S obviously didn't accept it. Accepting it from an 'enemy' means that you accept and approve of their actions by accepting monatery payment

Artists accepting money from Pirate Bay would be seen as being paid off, and accepting piracy.

Example of pirating not being stopped anytime soon :s
): I see what you mean.

Feb 4, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #54,405 of 177,745
Quote:
Yup yup. 

Th HE500 and D5k are in the $400-$1k gap. A few of the new ATH-ADX and AX range. There's a decent selection of high end but not hyper expensive headphones around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back