「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 22, 2013 at 7:24 AM Post #51,046 of 177,747
LOL the whole point of doing it myself (as opposed to having the factory do them) is that we can have different designs on all of them!
(I mean if they're all the same I would've put it on along with the other text printing.)

Hmm.. not sure what you mean by "since it's not mine"
I'd have to do the same number of jobs regardless of weather the designs are the same.

So just input the image files needed and do it one by one? Good point on the DIY part. Didn't occur to me about that lol.

By "since it's not mine yours" I thought that you would have some restrictions to use it (other than the restriction to keep the image as safe as possible).
-------------------
gaiz chillax lol. i just thought to share the brain trivia. idk if it's true even, but I can see some of it have been true for me.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:16 AM Post #51,051 of 177,747
Heir Audi review units will arrive at end of this week

includes the 3.Ai, 4.Ai, Tzar 90, and Tzar 350, along with cases and 3 sets of Magnus 1 cables (and accessories like tips and rubber bands). Wow, lots of stuff to play with.

The Tzars are the new IEM amplifiers from Heir Audio.

I kill myself if I'd have to review all that.
So much work.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #51,054 of 177,747
So I'm watching the JoJo anime now. Thanks for the recommendation, jgray.

You're welcome. Btw, which fansub group did you go with? This is actually quite influential, more so for this series.

Which reminds me, I still have to watch the latest two episodes.

Good thing too since this two episode is better back to back. The suspense was killing me.

------------------------------
Just found this. Holy **** this is so awesome.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4yzYKIiV9Y[/VIDEO]

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #51,055 of 177,747
Finally bought a new mic. No more people whining about picking up EMI!

Jan 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM Post #51,057 of 177,747
Quote:
You're welcome. Btw, which fansub group did you go with? This is actually quite influential, more so for this series.

By pure coincidence, I went with one that uses period colloquialisms. Two Gs.

Quote:

Oh and while you're here MF, you might as well check out on Psycho-Pass. A great psychological 1984-esque anime in a futuristic, crap saccharine world. According to TVTropes, source of all things hyperbolic, it's not really a crap saccharine world. I guess.

Sounds cool. I'll give it a try when I can devote more time to it.

Jan 22, 2013 at 10:17 AM Post #51,058 of 177,747
OMG! Is my friend dumb or what? For a while now I've been trying to convince him of getting better parts!
His budget is the same as mine, but he just won't ****ing listen!

He said he won't OC, so I told him to get a Xeon instead of 3570K, but noooo.... Mofo just won't listen
Then I told him to get a new supplier since some are overpriced, but again, no
Then I told him to cut some stuff so that he could get a 670. Right now it's at 660. He's in the nVidia camp, so whatever. At least get a better GPU!
Told him to remove the optical drive since he can just install the drivers from the internet or just burn the stuff on his lappy then install on the PC, but NO

AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

So frustrating!

Well that ends my rant time. Not/Less coming in here for the next 2 weeks since it's the finals. Ciao

Jan 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM Post #51,060 of 177,747
I'm back here for a while, been busy with projects of the late. Anyways, with this season, Love Live for best anime please. Other then that, there is not much better(okay maybe Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and ZKC). Psycho Pass and Jojo are the best from last year and pretty much continue to rule this season in my books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back