「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM Post #46,741 of 177,744
Quote:
omg. Xam'd 1st episode is AMAZING. It's like one of those movies (Spirited away or Howl's Moving Castle xD)

Gets progressively more confusing and awesome. If you can make sense of the ending on your first watch, huge props (cause I sure as hell couldn't) 

Like a mix of E7 and FMA to me, but steampunk. Really goes heavy on the metaphysical and philosophical which can be a turn off. But still has fun elements. Last BONES series that felt like a BONES series. Re-watching it as well. THAT OPENING!!1?!!?!!

Dec 30, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #46,742 of 177,744
Quote:
:3 indeed

I hate how they don't show you when you have a friend request or anything... You have to go searching for it >_<

Dec 30, 2012 at 8:29 PM Post #46,743 of 177,744
Past the sleep barrier! Now I don't feel the strong desire to sleep anymore, so I can keep on marathoning as long as I want without being bothered by sleepiness. Though I'll quite after this episode. It'll be 3 AM then. That is exceptionally late for me, actually.

Dec 30, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #46,744 of 177,744
Quote:

Gets progressively more confusing and awesome. If you can make sense of the ending on your first watch, huge props (cause I sure as hell couldn't) 

Like a mix of E7 and FMA to me, but steampunk. Really goes heavy on the metaphysical and philosophical which can be a turn off. But still has fun elements. Last BONES series that felt like a BONES series. Re-watching it as well. THAT OPENING!!1?!!?!!

haha. Bones. Oh no. Another unknown ending. Bones. Why do you do this.

Quote:
Past the sleep barrier! Now I don't feel the strong desire to sleep anymore, so I can keep on marathoning as long as I want without being bothered by sleepiness. Though I'll quite after this episode. It'll be 3 AM then. That is exceptionally late for me, actually.

:D
Quote:
I hate how they don't show you when you have a friend request or anything... You have to go searching for it >_<

lol I think it has a question mark or something next to it when u get a request

Dec 30, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #46,745 of 177,744
Quote:
omg. Xam'd has aikido :0

Then watch it :)
Quote:
Already got a MAL xD 

Xam'd is great so far. Miss this kind of animation. It takes me back. 

I can't remember who said they couldn't handle pre 2K animation ):< gundam (wing, x) did a mighty fine job. Akira. Iono how many others. I like that kind :D Gundam Unicorn even uses that kinda animation.

Edit: Request sent :D How do you guys link?

Everyone did. Ok just Mechy and Borisu I think
Quote:
So I just watched the Rurouni Kenshin live action movie.

It wasn't terrible.

really?...ill need a peak
Quote:
Oh, then add me :D
For anyone interested, I just made a VNDB account! http://vndb.org/u37508/list
Check out dat puny number of VNs played!!!

how many has Chase played? I've played quite  afew.
Quote:
omg. Xam'd 1st episode is AMAZING. It's like one of those movies (Spirited away or Howl's Moving Castle xD)

It was a pretty good show. Sometimes the story dips and its execution at times was spotty but a good show none the less with high quality visuals and music. The supporting characters are predictable and generic and some of the 

who am I

things weren't that original anyway.
Quote:

I turned night into day and vice versa during the summer. It was a bit terrifying actually. Waking up when the sun was or had already set.

Dec 30, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #46,748 of 177,744
Yay!
Finished Sukitte Ii na yo. A bit too dramatic, and sometimes naive. Art was also below average, but it did paint a very beautiful romantic relationship. As such I rate it a 8/10

Tomorrow will be New Year's eve, so a marathon is necessary as well. Like last year, I will move into the next year by watching anime. :D

Dec 30, 2012 at 9:01 PM Post #46,751 of 177,744
Quote:
Yay!
Finished Sukitte Ii na yo. A bit too dramatic, and sometimes naive. Art was also below average, but it did paint a very beautiful romantic relationship. As such I rate it a 8/10
Tomorrow will be New Year's eve, so a marathon is necessary as well. Like last year, I will move into the next year by watching anime.
biggrin.gif

I'm on ep 10.

I'm usually the one that likes sappy stuff like this but I didn't really care for this one. Maybe Honey and Clover will get better results.

Dec 30, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #46,752 of 177,744
I'm on ep 10.

I'm usually the one that likes sappy stuff like this but I didn't really care for this one. Maybe Honey and Clover will get better results.

Honey and Clover? I watched the first few eps of that with my club. It was much more slice of life than it was romance from the perspective of the first 5 eps, but since it's rather long, that may be subject to change later on in the anime.

Do finish it however. The last two episodes were really good. Don't really care for the drama, but sweet romance is really quite beautiful, especially if done realistically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back