「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #45,797 of 177,746
Nah, I always do good ends first. I never do bad ends. This is why I use walkthroughs. AT first I didn't but I could never get the right ending.
Eh, IMO it makes the game more enjoyable to have to work a bit to get the ending you want. That, and seeing the happy end after the sad ends makes you appreciate the happy ending more, IMO. This is coming from someone who has only fully completed saya, and no other VNs though...

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #45,798 of 177,746
Quote:
Eh, IMO it makes the game more enjoyable to have to work a bit to get the ending you want. That, and seeing the happy end after the sad ends makes you appreciate the happy ending more, IMO. This is coming from someone who has only fully completed saya, and no other VNs though...

You forget that the majority of games I have played were

H H H H H H H H H

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #45,799 of 177,746
Quote:
You forget that the majority of games I have played were

H H H H H H H H H

Yeah, I haven't had good luck with H games or H in general...

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #45,801 of 177,746
Quote:
Yeah, I haven't had good luck with H games or H in general...

Why not!??

Princess Waltz
Quote:
Sorry panda-chi. I didn't think about that. First time using a spoiler though!

Edit: and sorry to anyone else who I spoiled it for.

Yeah we use those :)

Try Sun Ken rock?

No.. The Breaker

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #45,802 of 177,746
Quote:
Why not!??

Princess Waltz

Try Sun Ken rock?

No.. The Breaker

Because the first 2 VNs I played were

And Saya no Uta

I think I started playing princess waltz the other day, but nothing juicy happened after about 10 minutes of skipping the text, so I stopped :)

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:14 AM Post #45,803 of 177,746
Quote:
Because the first 2 VNs I played were

And Saya no Uta

I think I started playing princess waltz the other day, but nothing juicy happened after about 10 minutes of skipping the text, so I stopped :)

....dafuq?

Do you want an H with story or not? Princess Waltz has story and gameplay elements. 

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:18 AM Post #45,804 of 177,746
Quote:
Why not!??

Princess Waltz

Try Sun Ken rock?

No.. The Breaker

Yeah man, I've been reading sk rock. 

I wonder what's going to happen :0 Ken always comes out on top though.
He looks like the MC of akumetsu

:p it'll be my first/2nd step into manhwa if i read the breaker. Left-right? Been straying away from manhwa for sometime now for some reason. lol taking manhua and changing the u w/ a w. Do they use korean honorifics? Hard for me to read since most of the word spellings don't sound like the actual thing :/ I've also seen the breaker:new waves, but not sure what that is. 

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM Post #45,805 of 177,746
Quote:
....dafuq?

Do you want an H with story or not? Princess Waltz has story and gameplay elements. 

Uh, either or... I thought you had explained it to me as an H game earlier though, so that's what I assumed it was...
Speaking of H games, I just bought the Saya no Uta soundtrack from Amazon.co.jp.
How insane am I to be buying an ero game soundtrack???

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:24 AM Post #45,806 of 177,746
Quote:
Uh, either or... I thought you had explained it to me as an H game earlier though, so that's what I assumed it was...
Speaking of H games, I just bought the Saya no Uta soundtrack from Amazon.co.jp.
How insane am I to be buying an ero game soundtrack???

not very insane :3 I like a lot of the soundtracks. I'd be insane too if I were to be listening to them. 

Edit: AWE YEAH BABY. 100+ HEAD-FI'ER. 

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:34 AM Post #45,807 of 177,746
Quote:
not very insane :3 I like a lot of the soundtracks. I'd be insane too if I were to be listening to them

Edit: AWE YEAH BABY. 100+ HEAD-FI'ER. 

Lolwut?
Edit: How long should I keep my super kawaii picture of Kirino as my avatar? :p

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #45,808 of 177,746
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7424704n

I thought this is amazing.

Basically Rodriguez was always a poor muscician in Detroit, what he didn't know is that he is one of the most famous rockstars in South Africa. He never saw a penny. He did a tour back in 1998 in South Africa but in 2012, his success finally went up. A film was made about him winning him sundance awards and what not

I just got his albums, taking a listen now.

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #45,810 of 177,746
Quote:
woops :p my bad. I meant you being insane to by them would be saying that I'd be insane to be listening to them. But you're not insane in buying them, thus I'm not insane since I listen to them :p

Ah, that makes more sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back