「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 24, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #41,837 of 177,745
I just updated Firefox and...... =_="
now I have to post in BBCode :frowning2:
I'm liking Muv-Luv Alternative's graphics, sound and game engine.
The game engine has built-in binaural simulation and EQ!
Just one problem.... the auto read function is WAYY too slow even on the fastest setting.
How much hair gel? :D

It's not hair gel :wink:

Lol
You idiot, according to the laws of anime. A persons hair and relative use of hair gel is equal to how popular it will get. Look at Yugioh! GET IT RIGHT. You must get on my level. Duh!!!!~~

Yep, I was obsessed with that card game and the anime to a lesser extent for about a year... What a waste of time and money... >_<

Does the song HAVE to be from a 2012 game? If not, I've gotta say that both tomoyo after and saya no uta have really freaking good soundtracks, but for different reasons... Tomoyo's is very happy while saya's is... Well, it's unique.

Nov 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #41,838 of 177,745
Yankee kun is ranting! EVERYONE beware of the terror!! :)
So everyone, as we know, the year is commingto a close. So I propse that we have our ani song vote, this vote will br for an op,ed or song in ost of an anime running in the 2012 fisical year. Please do not be biased of the anime it appreaed in if youdidnt like it. We can have three groups for each section if need be.
My vote goes to
Vidro Moyou -yanagi used in Ano Natsu
Coloring by horie yui used in papa no iukoto
Any others?

I've enjoyed alot of anime OP/ED/insert songs. Hard for me to pick one. Also, haven't heard all the songs from all the animes either so I'd be biased to the ones I have heard.

That said, I'm a nagi yanagi fan. Enjoyed the her 2 collab CD's this year as well as the anime songs she's done.

Finished marathoning Robotics;Notes up to current. Pretty good. Waiting for the possible crossover with the other two 5pb VN's that were also made into anime.

Nov 24, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #41,839 of 177,745
Quote:
~ Soooo much computer talk!

I just moved bowei's P-H post to the new site.
and I'll stop being FB-active from now on.

Anyone seen SAO 21 ?
It should've been out by now..... BUT IT'S NOT! 
frown.gif

Meh, not that much. You're overwhelmed that easily?

Nope. I thought it gets released around 2:00 PM EST here (3:00 in the morning for you? DST ended so it's +13 hours).
Quote:
How much hair gel?
biggrin.gif

Wow...that's a lot of hair gel.
Quote:
I will listen tothose when I get home from ikea.
After we make a list of the contestants. Ill put together an mp3 pack for all members to comfortably listen to and do an end vote
smily_headphones1.gif

LUCKY! I WANT TO GO TO IKEA. I need to look at some stuff because my room is boring me to death.

Anyways, there for your room remodel?

Nov 24, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #41,843 of 177,745
Quote:
@habuie
I just got a 63" ikea galant light wood color with T legs.
@insidiuous
It doesnt matter. We havent seen all the anime. We just need suggestions so we can get a final vote.

Nice. I haven't seen it in person, or maybe I have but I wasn't paying attention because the last time I went to Ikea it was in Hartford and I got lost in the giant store (that was a few years ago). Birch might look nice...but then again, I've been looking at the black brown colored version. The A legs look a bit bulky...

Nov 24, 2012 at 2:18 PM Post #41,844 of 177,745
The dark ones didnt suit my fancy. So i go the light colored ones (think apple store table color). Icouldnt get the A legs (i wanted them) because it would block things on the ground and due to our heater, would make it so that it cant touch the wall.

This 63" is HUGE! Holy schiit.

But this means that I need to give up my queen bed for a twin bed :frowning2: awwwwwwww

Nov 24, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #41,847 of 177,745
Quote:
The dark ones didnt suit my fancy. So i go the light colored ones (think apple store table color). Icouldnt get the A legs (i wanted them) because it would block things on the ground and due to our heater, would make it so that it cant touch the wall.
This 63" is HUGE! Holy schiit.
But this means that I need to give up my queen bed for a twin bed
frown.gif
awwwwwwww

At first I liked the look of the dark ones based off of the online photos (and everybody at OCN with photos of their Galants in the "Pictures of your Ikea Galant" thread or something like that) but over time I started liking the look of the lighter one because it brightens things up and for some reason really dark colors for a bed frame look crappy with any color bedsheet to me, gray excluded for frames because gray > black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back