「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 22, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #37,381 of 177,744
Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The New World ep 4
It has an interesting plot but the execution of this episode and explaining things and everything was ABSOLUTE pure fail

Yeah I can forgive the initial part with the goo horse explaining stuff but everything after that was pretty badly done.

Quote:

I can't believe my eyes. Is this seriously Medal of Honour? The dynamic enemies and enviroments and how the game is handled is of course Medal of Honour style but man....the people you shoot at...just seem more realisitc. Their clothing doesn't POP out at your like in the previous games but is light up and colored to blend in like the top pic. The way some guns look aiming down the sights and the hands is a bit weird and looks a bit rough, especially in the training course section, and not to mention some of the enviroments like the screen featured in the video preview are a bit dillapadated and didn't get much effort spent on it.

But man, this could work....visually that is.

I saw on Origin that this was releasing next week. Surprised EA haven't been marketing this more even if it is a B-grade shooter these days. Probably afraid of bad press after the whole "buy real weapons featured in the game!" thing. MoH is using Dice's Frostbite engine so decent visuals are pretty much guaranteed. 

Suki-tte dropped after the 3rd EP. The show just decided to go 110% typical shoujo and I could not take its blandness anymore. 

Oct 22, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #37,383 of 177,744
Quote:
glhf~ don't try too hard and take lots of breaks

glhf?

@graph
btw, the ABX pref-board layout I posted earlier was updated, I'll send you the final one when you feel like building one. 

Oct 22, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #37,385 of 177,744
Oh by the way boris, what spare parts do you have laying around? Specifically for a cmoybb. Slash how much do you think extra shipping would be if you threw them in with the projectH & shipped together? Still cheaper to just buy from mouser or something?

Oct 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM Post #37,386 of 177,744
Quote:
Oh by the way boris, what spare parts do you have laying around? Specifically for a cmoybb. Slash how much do you think extra shipping would be if you threw them in with the projectH & shipped together? Still cheaper to just buy from mouser or something?

LOL
do you have the parts list for CmoyBB?

Oct 22, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #37,389 of 177,744
Quote:

neato, I'll have you know I paid $100 for my JDS Labs cMoy bb 2.03 2x Rechargeable [including charger] and I would have LOVED to buy one from you >.>

Still though twas worth it... although might you want to build a c421 with the Ap8620 opamp <3

Oct 22, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #37,390 of 177,744
One of my favorite OPs this season.

Oct 22, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #37,391 of 177,744
So much talk about bread lol.
Hm... bread. Bread here is pretty good. Not sure if it passes the Rik'OK, he'll have to try it himself. Montreal (or Quebec?) is known in NA for good bakery products. Maybe because of the French heritage...?
Let me mail you some (lol).

Computer parts? *still rocking my HD4870x1@512mb*

Whats up with you guys suddenly interested in the T50RP.

Oct 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM Post #37,392 of 177,744
Quote:
So much talk about bread lol.
Hm... bread. Bread here is pretty good. Not sure if it passes the Rik'OK, he'll have to try it himself. Montreal (or Quebec?) is known in NA for good bakery products. Maybe because of the French heritage...?
Let me mail you some (lol).
Computer parts? *still rocking my HD4870x1@512mb*
Whats up with you guys suddenly interested in the T50RP.

Good question I wonder to why the obbesion with the T50RP came about, non the less I might be getting sucked it to... 

Oct 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #37,393 of 177,744
Also quite funny: Top 10 Best Seeded Torrents in BBT are H. All 10. Seems like sharing is caring.

All 1080p content is free leech on BBT and animebytes.
I prefer AB just because it has stuff licensed in 'mericuh and more 1080p content than BBT. Also a lot faster than nyaa.
Also, protip: download all those top 10, not to watch (they're all "supposedly" pretty horrible :p) but to gain upload if you're having trouble. I left them on overnight and got 1.x ratios on all them in about 12 hours...
Also, I didn't know there was such a huge disparity between each country's bread!!!

Oct 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #37,394 of 177,744
Mostly interested in the t50rp to hear what orthos sound like; but I suppose I can just wait for winter break and listen to my friend's lcd-2s. The modding for the t50rp's seems like too much effort for me at the moment so I probably won't get a pair unless I feel a lot more motivated. 

Oct 22, 2012 at 11:44 PM Post #37,395 of 177,744
Quote:
All 1080p content is free leech on BBT and animebytes.
I prefer AB just because it has stuff licensed in 'mericuh and more 1080p content than BBT. Also a lot faster than nyaa.
Also, protip: download all those top 10, not to watch (they're all "supposedly" pretty horrible :p) but to gain upload if you're having trouble. I left them on overnight and got 1.x ratios on all them in about 12 hours...
Also, I didn't know there was such a huge disparity between each country's bread!!!

I just seed over 600 things on AB and just use the bonus system lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back