Oct 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #33,497 of 177,745
First episode of Hayate was way below expectations for me -_-

Oct 3, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #33,499 of 177,745
Quote:
No idea what is comming out this week

I don't like those two shows and I dislike the comedy that is hayate

Yeah watch it :) All the nostalgia comes in

Their mech deisngs...were pretty good imo

I know! The knightmares' movements actually seem realistic-ish, the only disturbing thing about the movie was Akito's *cough* "tight" uniform at the beginning.
Quote:
First episode of Hayate S1 was way below expectations for me after it was mega hyped by all the shounen people on forums....... 

The Code Geass movie better not pull a 360

I dropped S1, I'm just going to start at S2 when I decide to watch it.

Oct 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #33,501 of 177,745
Quote:
I know! The knightmares' movements actually seem realistic-ish, the only disturbing thing about the movie was Akito's *cough* "tight" uniform at the beginning.

Yeah it was quite awesome to watch. The beginning art and animation quality was pretty low though..until the fight scene opens up, then it picks up to modern levels. Maybe its because they started the project a year or two ago.

Oct 3, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #33,502 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeah it was quite awesome to watch. The beginning art and animation quality was pretty low though..until the fight scene opens up, then it picks up to modern levels. Maybe its because they started the project a year or two ago.

Well animation wise I have no complaints. The fighting scenes kicked ass!

I can't decide what to watch next...again...I was watching F/SN but after seeing the F/Z first I'm finding it very difficult to not gate the animation. Oh wait that's right! I have can watch Kara no kyoukai, well that'll keep me busy for 8 hours 
biggrin.gif
 but for now it's time for eroge! (≧∇≦) Angie's first H-scene was meh, I hope the next one will be better. 

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #33,503 of 177,745
Quote:

I've still NEVER seen it, it's downloaded and w8ing for me to buy a big tablet to watch it on :x

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:15 PM Post #33,504 of 177,745
Quote:
I've still NEVER seen it, it's downloaded and w8ing for me to buy a big tablet to watch it on :x

the link to standard pic is in jgrays sig.

aww :frowning2: you gots to watch

Quote:
Well animation wise I have no complaints. The fighting scenes kicked ass!

I can't decide what to watch next...again...I was watching F/SN but after seeing the F/Z first I'm finding it very difficult to not gate the animation. Oh wait that's right! I have can watch Kara no kyoukai, well that'll keep me busy for 8 hours 
biggrin.gif
 but for now it's time for eroge! (≧∇≦) Angie's first H-scene was meh, I hope the next one will be better. 

symphonoy eroge is meh, not for me

I want koi choco

I am still 2 episodes from finishing F/Z...i just am bored

I just realized something

Code Geass Akito movie is in 4 parts each 1 hour long. That's basically 8 episodes. And then here it is, it could just be that they want to show an alt storry, and with a decent budget and what not actors and revitalize the code geass theme but making it an anime would cause problems as they know that to do Akito, the ep 1 wont be amazing as the first 30 minutes wasn't.. What would happen to E7 AO would happen to it..it would get butchered as it would be fully compared to the series. Next the story is a bit..large so they are using movie format to make it as continuous action as possible and lastley..money...reviatlizing the series while not killing the original series.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #33,505 of 177,745
Quote:

I liked S1 but I never got through much of it so I just started on season two and finished that up. The first episode of this just was not funny and I didn't enjoy the antics like usual. Not enough Hinagiku and crew as well!

Just got done watching Chuunibyou. I thought going into this that Psycho-Pass would be the best of the season in spite of it's lack of information. The hype of it has just been beyond belief and I am up there too. But I think KyoAni has just dropped a Challenger right here in front of me. That was some really great stuff.

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #33,506 of 177,745
Quote:

I liked S1 but I never got through much of it so I just started on season two and finished that up. The first episode of this just was not funny and I didn't enjoy the antics like usual. Not enough Hinagiku and crew as well!

Just got done watching Chuunibyou. I thought going into this that Psycho-Pass would be the best of the season in spite of it's lack of information. The hype of it has just been beyond belief and I am up there too. But I think KyoAni has just dropped a Challenger right here in front of me. That was some really great stuff.

Little Busters and Pyscho pass aren't out yet but let's hope :)

Kamisama kiss just came out :) will demo it tomorrow :)

Just saw ep 1 of Noir. I downloaded the season from the recommendations of our sub thread and just saw the first episode. Its got an interesting premise and theme. Not much..or anything is really known, questions are raised and also the style of previous gen anime is also very interesting. Ep1 in my modern standards was meh but the ending and execution was decent I guess. The ending left me feeling pretty good about it though. I can see some things that the phantom requiem for phantom anime directors may have taken as "psycho" lonely feeling themes though. The anime is based off a game that is more or less just as old as the NOIR anime but the directors and people that made it, how it was executed it and its feelings of phantom requiem probabl loved noir. The somewhat emotionless girls that want to find out stuff and the guns and thug life and what not :)

Not sure how my anime watch list is gonna turn out

I am watching NOIR, gonna start Gundam 00, have to finish F/Z, have to watch ep3 -5 of gundam unicorn and new season anime ALONG with school work...ain't gonna happen :frowning2:

Oct 3, 2012 at 9:56 PM Post #33,508 of 177,745
Quote:
the link to standard pic is in jgrays sig.

aww :frowning2: you gots to watch

symphonoy eroge is meh, not for me

I want koi choco

I am still 2 episodes from finishing F/Z...i just am bored

I just realized something

Code Geass Akito movie is in 4 parts each 1 hour long. That's basically 8 episodes. And then here it is, it could just be that they want to show an alt storry, and with a decent budget and what not actors and revitalize the code geass theme but making it an anime would cause problems as they know that to do Akito, the ep 1 wont be amazing as the first 30 minutes wasn't.. What would happen to E7 AO would happen to it..it would get butchered as it would be fully compared to the series. Next the story is a bit..large so they are using movie format to make it as continuous action as possible and lastley..money...reviatlizing the series while not killing the original series.

This.

Why, what's wrong with it?

Finish F/Z already!

Quote:

Oh well, I'll just watch it when I have time.

It does look interesting, hopefully it won't disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back