「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #2,656 of 177,745

Quote:
Ouch man. Did you back it up elsewhere? I've got my collection stuffed onto Box.net, since there was the 50 free gb offer with hp's touchpads I've got 100 actually because of the recent android promo.

Nope. :/ Well, I store BD 1080 rips...so it's like more than 1.6 TB already. I really begin to hate Seagate Expansion series...sigh,why I didn't research about it. T_T

Quote:
Because man, H! :D Wow that sad to happen. Did you back it up? Speaking of it, I need a new external for my external for back up... This is getting ridiculous.

Oooooo. You got the touchpad? I wish I could get it cheaply enough here. Why? I don't know, but when they did that firesale, $100 is just too cheap to pass. Sadly the shipping are atrocious. :<

Oh, common, man, lol. Nope =.= It didn't really die...It just can't be seen on my laptop, and the LED indicator keeps blinking as the HDD tries to spin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can understand.... just a few months ago my external 2TB HDD filled with anime and "stuff" decided to have its catalogue files destroyed when not properly ejected from the computer and i've had to re-download everything. Now I store all of my data internally with external HDD as backup drive. I blame it on the cheap USB SATA controller i got for $10

Oh, that really sucks. Unfortunately, I don't have the desktop PC right now, only my laptop. So no internal HDD. =.=

The worst thing is I got one more brand new Seagate bjgbjgglkhilh HDD 1 TB, and it doesn't work either =.= It has same symptoms as my old one.

Mar 19, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #2,657 of 177,745
wow....17 posts in 3 hours..that was a bit daunting but i got through it :)

i haven't watched nise monogatari or whatever and i don't hear that word a lot

I could do quite a lot at my school too. I tunneled through SSH also to a nother remote server and was able to access blocked sites using an SSH tunnel as a sort of proxy

the one click and done thing of Mac OSX makes me go...What sometimes. im so used to quick and dirty freeware made by other members of the community that..one quick done makes me feel like i did something wrong sooo many times.. or it can't be that easy. 3 times out of 4 it is that easy..unless it deals with ports.

my 2TB is still going strong :) i've pulled it from Mac OSX without ejecting it a bunch of times(by accident) and it's still going strong. i forgot if i made it FAT32 or another kind of fat, Mac Journal or NTFS. 

@b1o...and "stuff"...yep

Forever alone? hahah. they say you aren't cool if you are too availble...i don't care. im availble whether you like it or not.

Mar 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #2,658 of 177,745
Didn't watch it either, but heard about it a lot on Russian websites dedicated to anime and saw "nice shoots" from it. So I know its meaning, lol.

Well, I was very careful with my HDD. I guess I will need to check it power adapter.

Haha, could you tell me, an innocent 17 years old child, what do you mean by "stuff", lol?

Mar 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM Post #2,663 of 177,745

Quote:
Oh, that really sucks. Unfortunately, I don't have the desktop PC right now, only my laptop. So no internal HDD. =.=

The worst thing is I got one more brand new Seagate bjgbjgglkhilh HDD 1 TB, and it doesn't work either =.= It has same symptoms as my old one.

I don't have a desktop either, but i do have 1.5TB of storage space in my laptop. My External HDD is a Western Digital Green series 2TB 5400RPM

Quote:
Haha, could you tell me, an innocent 17 years old child, what do you mean by "stuff", lol?

You guys seems to be over thinking this, by "stuff" i just mean various miscellaneous medias that i can't be bother to list out.
Not to mention I am 1 year younger than you, can't be so sure about the "innocent" part tho....

Mar 19, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #2,670 of 177,745
This is why I gotta watch stuff before I come here <_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back