「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 30, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #154,201 of 177,745
You are not allowed to get sick of KanaHana's voice.
tLazBY6.jpg

What about Amatsukaze?

I have no ideea what happened there. It looked painfull.

Yes and no.
It got old super fast but Mayuri's Tuturuuuuuuuuuu never gets old.

Hmmmm I think I have to find a list of all the "ships" and arbitrarily pick a favorite.
Got to stay in touch with kids.

It only is a matter of how many times you re-watch the series.

May 30, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #154,203 of 177,745
They are, Dio and Jotaro are only ones coming up in my mind up from the whole series up to part 7 (haven't read part 8 yet). Stopping time is quite a strong and at times broken ability through most series so hence why the only real time stopping fight that happens in Jojo is happening at the end of part 3. In a different series with someone with time stopping powers they can only use it once a day and the MC is immune to it for bs reasons. 

An interesting theory as to why Dio and Jotaro both have the ability to stop time was that Za Warudo is Jonathan Joestar's stand. Since Dio did steal Jonathan's body the time stopping part got passed down the Joestar line and Jotaro is able to time stop as a result.

Hm...
How did the existence of stands even become a thing?
JoJo Parts 1 and 2 had nothing to do with stands and then BAM Stardust Crusaders has them in episode 1 and no one explains what they are, how they even exist, and why Joseph has a stand and knows how to use it when it wasn't even hinted that he had one in Part 2.

Also Dio is a vampire. Wouldn't it physically be impossible to kill him as long as there's no sunlight, even if people used time-stopping stands?

What does poi mean in otaku terms?

It's the expression used to denote one's true love for poi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poi_%28food%29

[rule]
Dat music tho. Reminds me of Barakamon.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EoGVdgTJ5Y[/video]

^ That actually looks really disgusting now that I think about it. She probably consumed like 9001% of her daily intake of sodium from that.

May 30, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #154,205 of 177,745
^ That actually looks really disgusting now that I think about it. She probably consumed like 9001% of her daily intake of sodium from that.

I don't know a single person who keeps track of his/her sodium intake.
People totally should but it is way harder to keep track of than calories, carbohydrates etc.

May 30, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #154,206 of 177,745

People totally should but it is way harder to keep track of than calories, carbohydrates etc.

Try cutting cubes of sodium and having them like feta cheese.

May 30, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #154,209 of 177,745

Don't eat frozen meals and do more cooking at home. I don't count my sodium intake but this is a great way to maintain a reasonable sodium level.

May 30, 2015 at 5:42 PM Post #154,212 of 177,745

I usually just note the percentage next to the sodium amount. Keeping track of the milligrams would be pretty tedious indeed. Usually instant noodle stuff has a butt ton of sodium content. One pack of Shin Ramyun for example has 38% of your daily sodium (of course blah blah based on 2,000 calorie diet blah blah disclaimers) holy sheet, there are 2 servings per pack! That's 76% of your daily sodium intake if you eat everything. I never use the whole flavouring packet in these instant noodles, nor do I drink the soup.

That woman had like 9 packs of the instant noodle things and she added a schiit ton of flavouring packets AND mayonnaise. :/

May 30, 2015 at 5:58 PM Post #154,214 of 177,745
May 30, 2015 at 6:01 PM Post #154,215 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back