「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 6, 2015 at 6:01 PM Post #150,169 of 177,745
  Probably not.
KLK is more absurd, but still it's just the 1st ep. It only gives the same atmosphere for now..

A ninja ghost thing in an 80s inspired neon US setting is certainly more interesting than a generic battle highschool with lots of fanservice that people try to excuse with some shallow blabla about adolescence, feminism or whatever.
At least to me.

Apr 6, 2015 at 6:26 PM Post #150,170 of 177,745
@11gatsu no Arcadia

Just finished the prologue, around 8 hours in.
I hope the rest of the game will be just as good if not better.

If anyone else is playing this, DO NOT read the description on VNDB, It's a huge spoiler for the prologue.

Apr 6, 2015 at 6:57 PM Post #150,171 of 177,745
  A ninja ghost thing in an 80s inspired neon US setting is certainly more interesting than a generic battle highschool with lots of fanservice that people try to excuse with some shallow blabla about adolescence, feminism or whatever.
At least to me.

Well yeah, the NY setting is interesting actually.
And so far, no particular outstanding female chara aside from one.
I think I'm gonna take this anime to my list to see the development.

Also
Time to jump onto my bed

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:48 PM Post #150,173 of 177,745
Alright so I caught both Food Wars (Shougeki something blah blah Soma) and Denpa Kyoushi (sp? the GTO otaku wannabe) last night and they were both kinda meh, though Soma was kinda amusing since I do enjoy stuff like Chopped and Iron Chef. What else is there to watch this season? What is that anime with the chick leaping off of a railing that I've seen referenced a few times now?

Apr 6, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #150,175 of 177,745
  @11gatsu no Arcadia

Just finished the prologue, around 8 hours in.
I hope the rest of the game will be just as good if not better.

If anyone else is playing this, DO NOT read the description on VNDB, It's a huge spoiler for the prologue.

just saw the cover, and its seems like mahou shoujo or girls with power ets

what does make it epic? story ? plot?  how super it is? :p   akiroz keep adding good VNs to my huge backlog :<

Apr 6, 2015 at 8:17 PM Post #150,176 of 177,745
  Alright so I caught both Food Wars (Shougeki something blah blah Soma) and Denpa Kyoushi (sp? the GTO otaku wannabe) last night and they were both kinda meh, though Soma was kinda amusing since I do enjoy stuff like Chopped and Iron Chef. What else is there to watch this season? What is that anime with the chick leaping off of a railing that I've seen referenced a few times now?

That's Plastic Memories. It's good, but I don't like it. Give it a shot!
Hmmm there is still the Kyoani Bigband Jazz K-On show coming up.
Also Ninja Slayer which is like a 80s action movie version of Kill la Kill. Sort of.
Oh and the second season of Yahari Ore is off to a good start.

Apr 6, 2015 at 8:38 PM Post #150,177 of 177,745
Oh wut?
https://twitter.com/jiro_ishii/status/584586677420556289/photo/1
CBzefENUMAEKFN1.jpg

Ignoring the misspelling of "Jiro" there, what does that Starbucks sign even say? Try our Sakura-ccino? I'll bet it was some green tea concoction. Also #racistfont

Apr 6, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #150,178 of 177,745
Yahari sort of sounds similar to Watamote from the description. I'll check it out in a bit, thanks Tom

LOL at Sakura-ccino and racist font. I hope all of the cashiers and baristas there were in yellow face as well 

Apr 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #150,180 of 177,745
Now I know why they said this looks like Kill La Kill

What show is that?

Probably not.
KLK is more absurd, but still it's just the 1st ep. It only gives the same atmosphere for now..

At least to me.

I think I can understand now how some of you can watch the shows that i refuse to watch. Much like how most would do it, I put aside my brain, stop staring at the TnA and just enjoy the spectacle fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back