「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 6, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #150,152 of 177,745
Non Non Biyori: such scenery. Many SoL. Wow.

Hmm was a pretty good SOL for me though ain't the best
Well it does open up on life in the countryside though which is good

And I like Hotaru's design a lot, though Renge is probably the most unique one (reminds me of Shimikaze lol)
  non non Biyori rocks <3  the twin tail girl give me a big smile each time :3  and she is epic XD  the others are not bad as well :p  didnt watch the OVA yet :< dat feeling when you dont want something to finish T_T

its definitely in my top "slice of life / no story" list with minami-ki and yuru yuri :D

Hmm I would put YuruYuri and Kiniro Mosaic above Non Non Biyori though
The first two are really fun to watch, Non Non Biyori is comparatively laid back

Now I am continuing Shirobako and after Watamote and Silver Spoon, I have no idea what to watch lol

Apr 6, 2015 at 12:57 PM Post #150,153 of 177,745
  Hmm I would put YuruYuri and Kiniro Mosaic above Non Non Biyori though
The first two are really fun to watch, Non Non Biyori is comparatively laid back

Now I am continuing Shirobako and after Watamote and Silver Spoon, I have no idea what to watch lol

didn't say that YY isn't better or something, ofc YY is way better, but i just got them in the same Genre list etc XD

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:43 PM Post #150,155 of 177,745
So I finally said "fk you" to procrastinating watching anime (shut up, I know) and marathoned DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 2 today.

I have to say, the storyline is a knit confusing at what's going on and for how long the span of the events really are. Lots of backtracking of different PoV makes for a very disorientating experience. I've also found that the animation kind of tanked a bit somewhere between episode 8 to 10.

But overall, I think it's a worthy return to form after how many years it was since the last DRRRRRRRRRRR. I'll probably going to marathon the first and second seasons some other time just to makes heads and tails of it.

I also watched episode one of Kancolle. Ehh it was kind of sappy, but I think I kind of like it poi. The art style is too generic mainstream crap though. A shame they didn't follow more like the original style poi.

#sleeproutine #anime #poi

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:45 PM Post #150,156 of 177,745
Apr 6, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #150,157 of 177,745
Lolicons.

i am not XD my waifus-list have oppai as well : )))))

i am sure akiroz is on the same page too hehehhe  we are just Otakues :p 

shut up you neko mimi-con >=P    

lol 

Apr 6, 2015 at 2:12 PM Post #150,158 of 177,745
^ Mad poi!

Apr 6, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #150,159 of 177,745
^ this one didn't have a neko mimi!! you failed!!! give me your neko-mimi licence!!! >=P

Apr 6, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #150,160 of 177,745
  i am not XD my waifus-list have oppai as well : )))))

i am sure akiroz is on the same page too hehehhe  we are just Otakues :p 

shut up you neko mimi-con >=P    

lol 

Hmmm, maybe I should compile a waifu-list some day and do some statistics.

My latest waifu is not really a loli:

character_caption_style_fuka_01.png

Apr 6, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #150,162 of 177,745
Btw  @Shini44 out of curiousity, but what DAP are you using? 

i am not using any DAP, i listen on the PC only and sometimes on the laptop, and the Hugo Chord is portable + CIEMs 

yet if i will be getting one it will be Fiio X5 , 2x memories, and good CPU, nice navigation, + coaxial out which Hugo Chord can benefit from and be used as a DAC even outside the house <3 

perfect <3 

still the Fiio X5 alone as a DAP isn't bad, so is the iBasso DX90. 

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #150,163 of 177,745
  i am not using any DAP, i listen on the PC only and sometimes on the laptop, and the Hugo Chord is portable + CIEMs 

yet if i will be getting one it will be Fiio X5 , 2x memories, and good CPU, nice navigation, + coaxial out which Hugo Chord can benefit from and be used as a DAC even outside the house <3 

perfect <3 

still the Fiio X5 alone as a DAP isn't bad, so is the iBasso DX90. 

I was kinda convinced that you would have one Astell & Kern at least

Heck I just realized I'll be having problem bringing my X3+amp during summer since not much pocket
Should I just get the NWZ-A15 or just deal with no amp and the FiiO sound then get something grand later?

Dang I'm totally a hoarder

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #150,164 of 177,745
Non Non Biyori: such scenery. Many SoL. Wow.

Probably my favorite pure SoL

So I finally said "fk you" to procrastinating watching anime (shut up, I know) and marathoned DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 2 today.

I have to say, the storyline is a knit confusing at what's going on and for how long the span of the events really are. Lots of backtracking of different PoV makes for a very disorientating experience. I've also found that the animation kind of tanked a bit somewhere between episode 8 to 10.

But overall, I think it's a worthy return to form after how many years it was since the last DRRRRRRRRRRR. I'll probably going to marathon the first and second seasons some other time just to makes heads and tails of it.

I also watched episode one of Kancolle. Ehh it was kind of sappy, but I think I kind of like it poi. The art style is too generic mainstream crap though. A shame they didn't follow more like the original style poi.

#sleeproutine #anime #poi

+1 to everything
Has the good old Durararararararararara vibe but is a bit all over the place here and there.
Animation was really not great in some episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back