or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY - Page 16

post #226 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosiemoncrieff View Post
 

Perhaps once it's released, they will contemplate a mass drop partnership.

Hello,

To my understanding, massdrop initiative can lead into a win win situation, if unused manufacturing capacity is in place. But it's not likely that this will happen in the short run with Mysphere 3.1

BR heinz

post #227 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrklg01 View Post
 

Hello,

To my understanding, massdrop initiative can lead into a win win situation, if unused manufacturing capacity is in place. But it's not likely that this will happen in the short run with Mysphere 3.1

BR heinz

Maybe this is planning too far ahead, but will you consider doing a more widely produced model that captures some of the Mysphere 3.1 sound?

post #228 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonenoob View Post
 

Maybe this is planning too far ahead, but will you consider doing a more widely produced model that captures some of the Mysphere 3.1 sound?

 

Yes of course... too far ahead from now.

However, it's our long term plan to develop other headphones as well. This is visible a little, by the number "3.1" ... there is below some space and above as well...  :-)

 

KR heinz

post #229 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrklg01 View Post
 

 

Yes of course... too far ahead from now.

However, it's our long term plan to develop other headphones as well. This is visible a little, by the number "3.1" ... there is below some space and above as well...  :-)

 

KR heinz

Great to hear.  Look forward to the day that you'll use three significant figures for the model name.  :)

post #230 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrklg01 View Post
 

 

Yes of course... too far ahead from now.

However, it's our long term plan to develop other headphones as well. This is visible a little, by the number "3.1" ... there is below some space and above as well...  :-)

 

KR heinz


Why 3.1 by the way? Besides the fact that it's leaving some space for little and older brothers / sisters that is ;-)

post #231 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnaud View Post


Why 3.1 by the way? Besides the fact that it's leaving some space for little and older brothers / sisters that is ;-)

Hello,

The number means the product ... 3 for the product coming now
x.1 .. This is the variant. F.I. Acoustic tuning, impedance, color.... So mostl likely, the coming product will has another number additional finally.

So it's just like BMW' 3 TYPE.... ;-)
The car ind. use those numbers as well which has some meaning behind.

BR heinz
Edited by hrklg01 - 1/11/17 at 6:57am
post #232 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrklg01 View Post
 

Hello,

To my understanding, massdrop initiative can lead into a win win situation, if unused manufacturing capacity is in place. But it's not likely that this will happen in the short run with Mysphere 3.1

BR heinz


Well, we'd love to borrow a loaner and have a listen!  :tongue:

Reply
post #233 of 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEE TEE View Post
 


Well, we'd love to borrow a loaner and have a listen!  :tongue:

Me too!

But still a little time left! :-(

Sorry about!

Let's wait till late spring 2017.

BR heinz

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY