After another week since I posted my long list of issues/features that need to be addressed/fixed... I have a few more to list.
1. Allow the player to format the Micro SD card to exFAT.
2. Give an option for the player to purge all files that are not in selected formats (music, images. Windows has a habit of creating thumbs.db).
3. Any possible boost to the speed that play/pause, Next track and previous track options activate would be nice, since there is a large delay.
4. Remove the on-screen buttons for Play/Pause, next track etc.
5. Fix the '0.0Khz/0Kbps' thing when you turn on the DX50. The last played track will come up and be displayed as that. Not a big issue though.
6. Some form of scrollbar, search or other function to navigate albums, artists etc more quickly. Maybe use the volume buttons to jump a set amount of places when in those menus (with the ability to turn the function off, or on and choosing how many to skip).
7. Fix the 'must be turned on to connect USB data properly' issue (if it can be fixed via firmware - not too sure about that).
8. Add a function to process the audio files in a folder by track number/name, so that albums are processed in the correct order (alleviating some of the problems some members are having). Unless a function like that would be a significant battery drain/slow process.
Some of these problems may be easy fixes, some might be impossible. Would be nice to have everything.