Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)! - Page 35

post #511 of 649

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ Just too bad he had such an awful and painful death. The cause: pineapple indigestion. ;)

 

Built with GIF Movie Gear 4.0Built with GIF Movie Gear 4.0Animation by Camilla Eriksson. www.millan.net millan@millan.net.USSPCMT

post #512 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

:confused_face_2:

 

How sick can you get....

I don't think any one here likes cabbage after what's been said and done...

 

Welcome to the team.

 

All very true....but...

3) I know what appeals to him and it's definitely not the truth. Sick f***

4) Let's just hope he doesn't breed..

I'm an incrediably sick individual, who will have a lovely family of 3 soul less ginger hair'd, cabbage lovin duaghters, so yea I'm gonna breed more sick ****s into this world :D and one day we shall take over the world! sfw might help me with this cause

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

My fam loves cabbage don't know what you be talking about meng.  Cabbage tomato soup with rendered bacon fat/ bits as the base is soooo good.

... butter and french rolls on the

 

Right on my fellow cabbage lover!!! :beerchug:

 

Pineapples suck!!!

 

/ thread.

 

Pine apples do suck, they got all that thick outer shelling and they still mold,

 

Cabbage forever! *high fives the fellow cabbge lover*

post #513 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
so yea I'm gonna breed more sick ****s into this world. sfw might help me with this cause

post #514 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

 

Got a Problem with that?

post #515 of 649

^ ehhhhhhhh, ehhhhhhhhhh, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :redface:

 

YOU SICK FREAKS LEAVE ME OUTTA' THIS!!!

 

Nuff said.

post #516 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ ehhhhhhhh, ehhhhhhhhhh, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :redface:

 

YOU SICK FREAKS LEAVE ME OUTTA' THIS!!!

 

Nuff said.

 

JOIN US, your ... choice of gif proves you fit in with us here <3

post #517 of 649

I'm strangely sympathetic to the cardboard now. 

 

Still rather stale. 

 

Better watch out when you're asleep...

 

Now EVERYONE knows that durian and cabbage aren't even worth mentioning. Back to the topic of the woefully inadaquate cheese demolished by the blessed pineapple. Let's try to retain some sembalance of fairness...

post #518 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

 

JOIN US, your ... choice of gif proves you fit in with us here <3

 

+

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

I'm strangely sympathetic to the cardboard now. 

 

Still rather stale. 

 

Better watch out when you're asleep...

 

Now EVERYONE knows that durian and cabbage aren't even worth mentioning. Back to the topic of the woefully inadaquate cheese demolished by the blessed pineapple. Let's try to retain some sembalance of fairness...

 

= This sudden change in dynamics is as one freak would say, "strangely arousing." :veryevil:

post #519 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
"strangely arousing." :veryevil:

Because of the cat gif? 

 

Quite so.

 

Nothing beats a good old cat, no cheese on the side

....Hopefully you don't beat your cats...

post #520 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

I'm an incrediably sick individual, who will have a lovely family of 3 soul less ginger hair'd, cabbage lovin duaghters, so yea I'm gonna breed more sick ****s into this world :D and one day we shall take over the world! sfw might help me with this cause

 

 

Pine apples do suck, they got all that thick outer shelling and they still mold,

 

Cabbage forever! *high fives the fellow cabbge lover*

In some countries cabbage is considered a weed fit only for feeding livestock

post #521 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

In some countries cabbage is considered a weed fit only for feeding livestock

 

Indeed it is, an I enjoy my weeds thank you

post #522 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

:confused_face_2:

 

How sick can you get....

I don't think any one here likes cabbage after what's been said and done...

 

Welcome to the team.

 

All very true....but...

3) I know what appeals to him and it's definitely not the truth. Sick f***

4) Let's just hope he doesn't breed..

I'm an incrediably sick individual, who will have a lovely family of 3 soul less ginger hair'd, cabbage lovin duaghters, so yea I'm gonna breed more sick ****s into this world :D and one day we shall take over the world! sfw might help me with this cause

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

My fam loves cabbage don't know what you be talking about meng.  Cabbage tomato soup with rendered bacon fat/ bits as the base is soooo good.

... butter and french rolls on the

 

Right on my fellow cabbage lover!!! :beerchug:

 

Pineapples suck!!!

 

/ thread.

 

Pine apples do suck, they got all that thick outer shelling and they still mold,

 

Cabbage forever! *high fives the fellow cabbge lover*

^ This one is for the record books!!! :eek:

 

Quoted just for documentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Because of the cat gif? 

 

Quite so.

 

Nothing beats a good old cat, no cheese on the side

....Hopefully you don't beat your cats...

Nope!!! Don't overestimate the power of that lowly cat, same applies for that unholy pineapple. That bird between those two cabbages was what did it. Here let me flip you one.

 

 

 

post #523 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 

In some countries cabbage is considered a weed fit only for feeding livestock

 

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

 

Indeed it is, an I enjoy my weeds thank you

 

= RIGHTTTTT we finally on one accord.  It's about time you people made the correlation. :biggrin:

 

post #524 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
I enjoy my weeds

Lock him up mods, we've finally caught the fuzzy beatnik red-handed. Figures, what with the psychedelic avatar.

post #525 of 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Lock him up mods, we've finally caught the fuzzy beatnik red-handed. Figures, what with the psychedelic avatar.

 

totallly doood, I mean I just totally started a new Reggae/Ska/Dub thread man so you know, I got them GOOD vibrations

 
also Cheese is nice when you get that cotton mouth ;3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)!