or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 187

post #2791 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

Schools are bad, never ever go to school, listen to hip hop instead, no school there

 

indeed Kami, indeed...

post #2792 of 3867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

I remember one day bringing in one of those sound pressure measuring tool and measuring the classes volume at it's lowest and it was around 110-115db :angry_face:

LMAO just wanna ask Arin are you Brack??? Cuz ya' know Brack peps are hella loud just like us Chinamans. haha But we keep it CLASSY with it, welp not really mo' like 3rd world salvage on your @ss. :)

 

Damn schools in the Canned land seems to be even worse than the States, what the teachers got no control over the situation or something??? Liberals pissssssh. :bigsmile_face:

 

They need to give out @ss whoopings tbh. : P

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

Schools are bad, never ever go to school, listen to hip hop instead, no school there

^ who in their right mind goes to school to learn??? It's just for the.... here kitty kitty. :evil:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

 

indeed Kami, indeed...

^ indeed Canned land is utterly lame indeed.....


Edited by sfwalcer - 11/19/13 at 3:54pm
post #2793 of 3867

well, I'm not brack, I'm persian (like the cat, Meow:jecklinsmile:) rather it's more the teachers that are totally **** at taking control of anything over the mental age 7 or 6. The greatest thing though was when in 7th grade, the teachers lost control, so I started to take control of the class and turn it against someone I wasn't exactly "happy with" (mainly teachers or braty jerks) and I did it so many times that I considered myself a teensy bit sadistic :veryevil: that year. Unfortunately (for me) I lost mental control of these guys in 8th grade and now (in 9th grade) I'm just sorta there but, not really so yeah.


Edited by EuphonicArin - 11/19/13 at 4:05pm
post #2794 of 3867

 anyways about I post something for once

 

post #2795 of 3867

and a mix tape while I'm at it

  

you can skip ahead to the first minute, if you don't like the beginning bit that is 

post #2796 of 3867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

well, I'm not brack, I'm persian (like the cat, Meow:jecklinsmile:) rather it's more the teachers are totally **** at taking control of anything over the mental age 7 or 6. The greatest thing though was when in 7th grade, the teachers lost control, so I started to take control of the class and turn it against someone I wasn't exactly "happy with" (mainly teachers or braty jerks) and I did it so many times that I considered myself a teensy bit sadistic :veryevil: that year. Unfortunately (for me) I lost mental control of these guys in 8th grade and now (in 9th grade) I'm just sorta there but, not really so yeah.


Oh.... you mean this miow??? You sure has been a BAD BAD lil' boi.

 

Persian, Chinaman....Brack close enough. :tongue_smile:

 

Man that's just crazy, like i be saying Liberals sheeeeesh too damn soft!!! Alls those lil' rascals need is a good old @ss whooping to keep them in check/line tbh. Good job trying though, haha but when they grow up meng, they ain't gonna take your orders no mo's.

 

And they grow up so fast as well. T_T

post #2797 of 3867

funnily enough I took that guys word on the denon hp700, and oh man was he right :gs1000smile:, then again he almost had me ruin my headphones from his "mods" (thankfully I was a genius and fixed it myself through some research and some time travelling :tongue:

post #2798 of 3867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

funnily enough I took that guys word on the denon hp700, and oh man was he right :gs1000smile:, then again he almost had me ruin my headphones from his "mods" (thankfully I was a genius and fixed it myself through some research and some time travelling :tongue:


Hmmm that reminded me that i ALMOST fell for his damn hype on those AKGs. Ebay seller had them for a decent price, but my @ss was trying to low ball them a bit and they wouldn't budge THANK GOD!!! Or else i would have been a goners cuz those AKGs were built like schiit even worse than Chinamans. LMAO Shame too cuz they seem like they sounded not bad. 

 

Man that was one crazy day on head-fi, cuz that mofo was hyping all over the place in order to sucker peps into his lil scams and kept on coming back using different accounts despite being banned. There was also these two dumb arse mofos which got into it on that JVC S500s thread and got it locked cuz of the drama. Man was i trollin' like a BOSS that day haha, too bad all my invaluable posts got deleted. TOO MUICH craziness, fun tymes. :)

 

Might have to document that AKG hype on the other thread tbh, but it was meant to deliberately scam peps so i am not sure if that counts. Though it was for sure some good hype cuz my troll @ss was almost a victim. :triportsad:

post #2799 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Hmmm just wondering, i notice that there is a schiit load of chicks celebs that has Yuri as their stage name, real name as well???  So is the name Yuri for girls in Korean as common as Kim as the last name??? LoL :confused:

 

And this makes searching for artists a major pain in the asre at times cuz many just go by Yuri. :triportsad:

 

^ Damn that sucks Arin.  Do you listen to your gears at REALLY high volumes??? Cuz have read many posting about tinnitus but having one of us here get it hits too close to home. :  (

 

Not really knowledgeable about the topic but just wishing you the best meng and hope your tinnitus is a mild case that is just temporarily aggravated by your sinus infection.

 

i have been listening to my music pretty loud of late as well on my LEs, and should really ease down the volume a bit. REMEMBER FOLKS LISTEN SAFELY!!!

There's quite a few celebs that has Yuri as their name... I am not sure if it's common. You gotta realize it's a name, so there's bound to be multiple celebs with same names.

 

An example I can think of is John Lennon and John Legend.  rofl.

post #2800 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


Hmmm that reminded me that i ALMOST fell for his damn hype on those AKGs. Ebay seller had them for a decent price, but my @ss was trying to low ball them a bit and they wouldn't budge THANK GOD!!! Or else i would have been a goners cuz those AKGs were built like schiit even worse than Chinamans. LMAO Shame too cuz they seem like they sounded not bad. 

 

Man that was one crazy day on head-fi, cuz that mofo was hyping all over the place in order to sucker peps into his lil scams and kept on coming back using different accounts despite being banned. There was also these two dumb arse mofos which got into it on that JVC S500s thread and got it locked cuz of the drama. Man was i trollin' like a BOSS that day haha, too bad all my invaluable posts got deleted. TOO MUICH craziness, fun tymes. :)

 

Might have to document that AKG hype on the other thread tbh, but it was meant to deliberately scam peps so i am not sure if that counts. Though it was for sure some good hype cuz my troll @ss was almost a victim. :triportsad:

 

What AKG was he hyping again?

post #2801 of 3867
K812
post #2802 of 3867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

There's quite a few celebs that has Yuri as their name... I am not sure if it's common. You gotta realize it's a name, so there's bound to be multiple celebs with same names.

 

An example I can think of is John Lennon and John Legend.  rofl.

LoL yeah i guess that makes sense. But i dunno, Korean females celebs esp. love "Yuri" for some strange reason, maybe it is just me. haha

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

What AKG was he hyping again?

 

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

K812

^ No you fools it was those AKG K167s. Click the hyper links that i posted meng!!! :rolleyes:

 

Anywho linky for the slow like Kami and WAYNE. :tongue:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/636439/akg-k167-ti-sto-discussion-impression-review-appreciation-thread

post #2803 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

LoL yeah i guess that makes sense. But i dunno, Korean females celebs esp. love "Yuri" for some strange reason, maybe it is just me. haha

 

 

+

^ No you fools it was those AKG K167s. Click the hyper links that i posted meng!!! :rolleyes:

 

Anywho linky for the slow like Kami and WAYNE. :tongue:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/636439/akg-k167-ti-sto-discussion-impression-review-appreciation-thread

I used to have a k495, the hinge cracked after 2 months. I will never trust those kinds of designs (plastic hinges) again. 

post #2804 of 3867

hey guys I'm back from the doctor's office and theres some great news and some somewhat bad news

Great News: sinus infection hasn't fully developed, so my hearing is safe for now :L3000: YAAAYYY

 

somewhat bad news: I have to start strong anti-biotics because of my fever being persistant and to stop the sinus infection from fully developing

 

so overall a success

post #2805 of 3867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

I used to have a k495, the hinge cracked after 2 months. I will never trust those kinds of designs (plastic hinges) again. 

^ Yeppp that was basically what happened to that piece of schiit built AKGs. That OP mofo was hyping them up like crazy, but once people reported that these for falling apart on them due to the cheap/ plastic built most jumped thread.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/636439/akg-k167-ti-sto-discussion-impression-review-appreciation-thread/1410#post_9034096

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/636439/akg-k167-ti-sto-discussion-impression-review-appreciation-thread/1425#post_9034613

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/636439/akg-k167-ti-sto-discussion-impression-review-appreciation-thread/1425#post_9034669

 

Then that @ss hat tried to hype those muddy garbage Sonys. LMAO

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/645121/sony-xb800-appreciation-thread

 

That mofo truly had no class meng.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

hey guys I'm back from the doctor's office and theres some great news and some somewhat bad news

Great News: sinus infection hasn't fully developed, so my hearing is safe for now :L3000: YAAAYYY

 

somewhat bad news: I have to start strong anti-biotics because of my fever being persistant and to stop the sinus infection from fully developing

 

so overall a success

^ Weakkk, i meant congrats??? :tongue_smile: Was hoping i can get my dirty lil' hands on those sweet gears you got once you start your fire sale and calling it quits on this hobby. :tongue:

 

Those AKG Sextitties you have seems like they sound crazy nice, and i am sure WAYNE will jump in here to spazz about them real soon. haha

 

Hey that reminds me you never shared the "mod" you did to your Beyers DT-250s meng. C'mon don't be holding out on us!!!

 

How long has you been into this hobby anyways cuz you're only in 9th grade!!! :eek:

 

You seem like you have A LOT of experience with modding and such.

 

Do we have a genius modster here with us!!! :triportsad:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.