Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread - Page 9

post #121 of 2569
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Some cheap oem iems that were shipped with Blox earbuds and my dual dynamic prototype IEMs whose name I do not know.

 

 

So all those examples makes it a common connection type for you, is that it? I wonder what do you think about the usual 2 pin CIEM/Westone type connector then... tongue.gif

 

Now seriously, if it's a good or bad (or even "cheap", as you called it) connection type, it may be debatable but I think we need to wait and see what ShinWoo came up with, but don't call it a common connection type, as it's not!

post #122 of 2569

I say common as I have seen a hanful of cheap Chinese OEM IEMs use it. I say cheap because I have seen like 3 usd IEMs with it (need to buy a 1000 units.

 

as for quality I have not had problems however so no big worry.

post #123 of 2569

 it's been repeatedly mentioned here that is a prototype, nobody knows what they will use until it is released.ph34r.gif

post #124 of 2569
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick n View Post

 it's been repeatedly mentioned here that is a prototype, nobody knows what they will use until it is released.ph34r.gif

 

 

I'm afraid you're mistaken. The connection type is a done deal, and it's what you can see in the pictures! What seems to yet be final is the sound tuning and packaging...

post #125 of 2569
Who knows what's going on anymore! devil_face.gif Crazy misinformed thread is crazy!
post #126 of 2569
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

Who knows what's going on anymore! devil_face.gif Crazy misinformed thread is crazy!

 

 

Well, I just report back what I'm told by the manufacturer about my inquiries ... Would you rather have no misinformed thread about these at all? tongue.gif

post #127 of 2569
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post


Well, I just report back what I'm told by the manufacturer about my inquiries ... Would you rather have no misinformed thread about these at all? tongue.gif

I'm not having at go you at mate, smile.gif I find it all rather humorous, you're merely the message boy? Man... biggrin.gif I also don't want any of these posts read and have a rushed IEM for those still interested. Probably safe to just completely forget about H-200 until it truly surfaces in good time.
post #128 of 2569
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post


I'm not having at go you at mate, smile.gif I find it all rather humorous, you're merely the message boy? Man... biggrin.gif I also don't want any of these posts read and have a rushed IEM for those still interested. Probably safe to just completely forget about H-200 until it truly surfaces in good time.

 

 

I know, no problem! I too feel they should just take their time and come up with a great product at great price, instead of just rushing it to meet demand and fail to deliver what we're all expecting from the H-200. And I already told them that... beerchug.gif

post #129 of 2569
Quote:
Originally Posted by putente View Post

 

 

I know, no problem! I too feel they should just take their time and come up with a great product at great price, instead of just rushing it to meet demand and fail to deliver what we're all expecting from the H-200. And I already told them that... beerchug.gif

 

That's the problem of most IEM's though, some who were not hyped, were released...and BAM BAM!!! took the market by storm, some example like TDK IE800, JVC FXZ100/200, even H-100.

 

I am willing to bet that H-200 and V7007 would be somewhat dissapointing (though I would be happy to be proven wrong)...

 

...hype is pretty fricken dangerous if you ask me wink_face.gif

post #130 of 2569

People.

Eventually, T-PEOS CEO had contact to me for a lately engineering sample.

It seems to be used in Japanese audio exhibition - announced by AnakChan.

There's same issue : cable and connector need to be enhanced for much valuable as like people demanded. 

I hope it will be enhanced.

 

Maybe tomorrow, I will get it and taking some pictures, and finally upload to here for Head-fi'ers !

post #131 of 2569
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael K View Post

People.

Eventually, T-PEOS CEO had contact to me for a lately engineering sample.

It seems to be used in Japanese audio exhibition - announced by AnakChan.

There's same issue : cable and connector need to be enhanced for much valuable as like people demanded. 

I hope it will be enhanced.

 

Maybe tomorrow, I will get it and taking some pictures, and finally upload to here for Head-fi'ers !

 

Nice! Keep us posted! beerchug.gif

post #132 of 2569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael K View Post

People.
Eventually, T-PEOS CEO had contact to me for a lately engineering sample.
It seems to be used in Japanese audio exhibition - announced by AnakChan.
There's same issue : cable and connector need to be enhanced for much valuable as like people demanded. 
I hope it will be enhanced.

Maybe tomorrow, I will get it and taking some pictures, and finally upload to here for Head-fi'ers !

interesting choice of previous pre-prod plug. i'd be more concerned about the thin charger like plug limiting wear/fit options, but hey(it did look very $5 charger biggrin.gif). Very curious what the new one is
post #133 of 2569
Couldn't wait any longer....after much deliberation got a pair of slightly used TDK BA 200's. I am at about 90 hours on break in.
Very happy with them. I actually prefer their HF balance. They are basically providing a fuller midrange, a softer treble and a deeper more layered soundstage and bass is richer with more texture. Impact with a good tight seal pretty close. This is compared with H 100.. I needed another bud with the untimely left side demise of mine.

May revisit the H 200 but moving on at this point.

Happy listening,

Jgwtriode
post #134 of 2569
Quote:
Originally Posted by djvkool View Post

I am willing to bet that H-200 and V7007 would be somewhat dissapointing (though I would be happy to be proven wrong)...

I hope you will be wrong biggrin.gif
post #135 of 2569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael K View Post

People.

Eventually, T-PEOS CEO had contact to me for a lately engineering sample.

It seems to be used in Japanese audio exhibition - announced by AnakChan.

There's same issue : cable and connector need to be enhanced for much valuable as like people demanded. 

I hope it will be enhanced.

 

Maybe tomorrow, I will get it and taking some pictures, and finally upload to here for Head-fi'ers !

No news about this? :(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread