Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) - Page 797

post #11941 of 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by cattlethief View Post

 

Just received the IFI NANO IDSD today and first impressions are excellent,probably the best portable DAC ive heard!

 

Impressions? :D

post #11942 of 13875

post #11943 of 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post


I thought so too until I looked at jds lab's website lol.

 

 

Well, there's the C5 and C5D if you want a more portable JDS Labs product.

 

Or if you want something that runs on batteries, there is the Pico Power...

post #11944 of 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzmiguel View Post
 

 

Am I the only one with rubber band envy?  :o

post #11945 of 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post

 

Am I the only one with rubber band envy?  " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/redface.gif">

 



Nope. I want something like this. Or maybe get some custom ones made for my portable setup.

post #11946 of 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR650SE View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
 

 

Am I the only one with rubber band envy?  <img src=

 



Nope. I want something like this. Or maybe get some custom ones made for my portable setup.

Where did those Head-Fi bands come from?

post #11947 of 13875
According to this is where I got that they were only available at a meet or something.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post


I'm pretty sure, they were only available at Can Jam, don't think you can purchase them online.

 

post #11948 of 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by maricius View Post
 

 

Impressions? :D

First impressions are the most lasting.:beyersmile:

 

I only had the Fiio X5 for two weeks and I loved it,but the sound from the nano I prefer, warmer and more analogue sounding,great detail,and my DSD collection(all of two freebies)sounded sublime,on a different level than playing the same tracks from my Sony F886 and Fiio X3.

post #11949 of 13875

is that otter box pursuit 20? is it what came in the packaging of lears? cool!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

 

DID YOU SAY "LEAR"?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #11950 of 13875
Start a petition to get Jude to sell bands. biggrin.gif
post #11951 of 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post

Start a petition to get Jude to sell bands. biggrin.gif
I agree, Im surprised he's not. I know he has in the past at some headfi meets.
post #11952 of 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post

I agree, Im surprised he's not. I know he has in the past at some headfi meets.
he'd be making some bank. I'd buy two for the hell of it because they look awesome. HEAR THAT MODS? (the gods of the site are always watching. biggrin.gif) and this is an interesting concept. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0091JZ8T4/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1400291488&sr=8-2&pi=SL75 I just want to buy one so I can hook it up to a plastic cup, come on here and say that the plastic cup is my portable rig.
post #11953 of 13875
I'd definitely buy bunch if them.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
post #11954 of 13875
Hello Everyone,

I'm on the DX90 thread and I'm composing a list of sorts. Many of us love the sound of the DX90, but want the balanced out of higher end players. I sent an email to Vinnie at Red Wine Audio and he said he'd take a look at it if I could certify that at least 10 people would be interested in it. I'm up to 7 at this point. As soon as we cross 10, I'll send my unit to Vinnie for research and development of the mod. I'll then post a review on here and on my website/YouTube once it's done.

Just wanted to check around here, since many people are interested in the DX90 already and a DX90B would be very nice indeed.

Please PM me if you'd like to be added to the list. Also, more pics of a slight update to my system soon...

Kojaku
post #11955 of 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojaku View Post

Hello Everyone,

I'm on the DX90 thread and I'm composing a list of sorts. Many of us love the sound of the DX90, but want the balanced out of higher end players. I sent an email to Vinnie at Red Wine Audio and he said he'd take a look at it if I could certify that at least 10 people would be interested in it. I'm up to 7 at this point. As soon as we cross 10, I'll send my unit to Vinnie for research and development of the mod. I'll then post a review on here and on my website/YouTube once it's done.

Just wanted to check around here, since many people are interested in the DX90 already and a DX90B would be very nice indeed.

Please PM me if you'd like to be added to the list. Also, more pics of a slight update to my system soon...

Kojaku

 

I thought you said you've reached the end of your headfi journey! Stop wasting money!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)