Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 4/28/15 at 7:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
Let's ruin the surprise: I'm buying an Aune B1 the moment the nice folks at Aune Audio show up at my door demanding their demo unit back. I can't stop playing it and there's one huge reason:...
I purchased the XX's about a week ago, so I've had time to fiddle with them for a while. Let's just jump right in with the sound. Unequalized, these sound like you're listening to a set of desktop...
This has been a very unique audio experience for me. I stumbled across an insane deal on this headset, so I though I would give them a swing. Comfort: As an owner of quite large ears, I can say...
This review is for AKG by Harman Y50’s INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. I don’t...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 149
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've noticed quite a few new recruits and newcomers. It seems like hardly anybody wanted to be Currawong but everybody wants to be Jude. Not sure why that's the case.
That's because Jude's got game with all the ladies. And by ladies, I mean headphones.
It was planx I tell ya! Planx hacked all our accounts!
Okay y'all here are the ones i made earlier all formatted to be more avatar friendly and with tmac added. Feel free to use them its what i made them for.
Think those are all im gunna do unless i get a specific request. Thanks warren for the png file. Made it really easy.
Why that Thorvatar is not flying off the shelves is simply beyond me. In case any prospective TMACers are lurking out there, that Thorvatar is NOT taken yet (you should grab it right quick)!
Welcome on the PNG file of course!
i like chilly pan mee
I've never tried that. However, I am now inexplicably hungry. jgray91 suggested that I should visit Malaysia - if for no other reason - just to try the food alone.
In the words of Bowei, sorree!! ::insert some cloyingly cute animated gif - probably of some girl balling - here::
Actually, those were the only ones that were clear enough and high-res enough to have fun with. I would have liked to get some different emotional expressions and viewing angles, but alas that was not to be.
HA! I was waiting for you to jump in there!
That is great! Worked in the thread name too! You lucked out thrak!
We feel better about you too! KIDDING! BTW, in case I didn't say it before - welcome to TMAC. Sorry about your avatar.
Sorry, that was Jarvis. He literally has a mind of his own.
I've had my share of spit takes while reading this thread. Many of them involved the great custom title spurt, when most of us regulars got titled like cattle getting the brand. jgray, though, has thus far evaded a CT--we're still trying to wring the secret out of him, but he's not telling.
I'm way behind in reading this thread, but I've got to say the Jude avatars are hilarious. Great work! Jude is going to ban you all tomorrow (just kidding!).
Everyone was too scared of me.
Don't worry Currawong....... we always have a chance to get another go at it in April........... Amos April has a nice ring to it
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Zmf Vibro: Maple Cups with Honey Amber Finish 25 seconds ago
- › Essence STX II Help/Recommendation 31 seconds ago
- › 6/27/15 Denver CO meet impressions 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 External USB DAC 5.1 & 600 ohm Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 3 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › Beginner Audiophile and need advice on starting Hardware 7 minutes ago
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by Voyageur
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Headphone by rschoi75
- › NuPrime uDSD Hi-resolution USB-powered Portable DAC (PCM 384, DSD... by pennstateee1
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)