Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on Yesterday at 11:34 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 12/6/14 at 4:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 149
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've noticed quite a few new recruits and newcomers. It seems like hardly anybody wanted to be Currawong but everybody wants to be Jude. Not sure why that's the case.
That's because Jude's got game with all the ladies. And by ladies, I mean headphones.
It was planx I tell ya! Planx hacked all our accounts!
Okay y'all here are the ones i made earlier all formatted to be more avatar friendly and with tmac added. Feel free to use them its what i made them for.
Think those are all im gunna do unless i get a specific request. Thanks warren for the png file. Made it really easy.
Why that Thorvatar is not flying off the shelves is simply beyond me. In case any prospective TMACers are lurking out there, that Thorvatar is NOT taken yet (you should grab it right quick)!
Welcome on the PNG file of course!
i like chilly pan mee
I've never tried that. However, I am now inexplicably hungry. jgray91 suggested that I should visit Malaysia - if for no other reason - just to try the food alone.
In the words of Bowei, sorree!! ::insert some cloyingly cute animated gif - probably of some girl balling - here::
Actually, those were the only ones that were clear enough and high-res enough to have fun with. I would have liked to get some different emotional expressions and viewing angles, but alas that was not to be.
HA! I was waiting for you to jump in there!
That is great! Worked in the thread name too! You lucked out thrak!
We feel better about you too! KIDDING! BTW, in case I didn't say it before - welcome to TMAC. Sorry about your avatar.
Sorry, that was Jarvis. He literally has a mind of his own.
I've had my share of spit takes while reading this thread. Many of them involved the great custom title spurt, when most of us regulars got titled like cattle getting the brand. jgray, though, has thus far evaded a CT--we're still trying to wring the secret out of him, but he's not telling.
I'm way behind in reading this thread, but I've got to say the Jude avatars are hilarious. Great work! Jude is going to ban you all tomorrow (just kidding!).
Everyone was too scared of me.
Don't worry Currawong....... we always have a chance to get another go at it in April........... Amos April has a nice ring to it
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Yuin G2A with Extras (Black PortaPro headband + extra clips) 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Pandora Hope VI + extra pads 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3