Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- M6 PRO Impressions Last post on 8/27/15 at 11:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation Impressions. Last post on 3/13/15 at 6:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Help to choose closed headphones for my wife. Last post on 1/23/14 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cheap earbuds with no microphonics Last post on 11/26/13 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good iem/s under 100 dollars Last post on 10/7/13 at 11:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread - Page 149
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've noticed quite a few new recruits and newcomers. It seems like hardly anybody wanted to be Currawong but everybody wants to be Jude. Not sure why that's the case.
That's because Jude's got game with all the ladies. And by ladies, I mean headphones.
It was planx I tell ya! Planx hacked all our accounts!
Okay y'all here are the ones i made earlier all formatted to be more avatar friendly and with tmac added. Feel free to use them its what i made them for.
Think those are all im gunna do unless i get a specific request. Thanks warren for the png file. Made it really easy.
Why that Thorvatar is not flying off the shelves is simply beyond me. In case any prospective TMACers are lurking out there, that Thorvatar is NOT taken yet (you should grab it right quick)!
Welcome on the PNG file of course!
i like chilly pan mee
I've never tried that. However, I am now inexplicably hungry. jgray91 suggested that I should visit Malaysia - if for no other reason - just to try the food alone.
In the words of Bowei, sorree!! ::insert some cloyingly cute animated gif - probably of some girl balling - here::
Actually, those were the only ones that were clear enough and high-res enough to have fun with. I would have liked to get some different emotional expressions and viewing angles, but alas that was not to be.
HA! I was waiting for you to jump in there!
That is great! Worked in the thread name too! You lucked out thrak!
We feel better about you too! KIDDING! BTW, in case I didn't say it before - welcome to TMAC. Sorry about your avatar.
Sorry, that was Jarvis. He literally has a mind of his own.
I've had my share of spit takes while reading this thread. Many of them involved the great custom title spurt, when most of us regulars got titled like cattle getting the brand. jgray, though, has thus far evaded a CT--we're still trying to wring the secret out of him, but he's not telling.
I'm way behind in reading this thread, but I've got to say the Jude avatars are hilarious. Great work! Jude is going to ban you all tomorrow (just kidding!).
Everyone was too scared of me.
Don't worry Currawong....... we always have a chance to get another go at it in April........... Amos April has a nice ring to it
- Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Need advice on portable player 12 seconds ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2