or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread - Page 30

post #436 of 2430
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRay View Post

Woo hoo! My Skuld 4 will be arriving tonight!

 

L3000.gif

 


How are you liking the Skuld 4?

post #437 of 2430

Just an update for everyone.

 

 

All pending orders are being completed as soon as possible, most of the remaining should ship out this week. 

post #438 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio View Post

Just an update for everyone.


All pending orders are being completed as soon as possible, most of the remaining should ship out this week. 

That's great news. Thanks or the update Trevor! smily_headphones1.gif
post #439 of 2430

I am now quite envious to those who managed to get a Norse cable before Trevor had to stop trading...frown.gif

post #440 of 2430

Woah! When did Trevor stop trading and why? Does this mean no more Norse Cables?

post #441 of 2430

Not sure but my  order got cancelled and he said he won't be taking any order. Hopefully that's only temporary.


Edited by zenpunk - 5/3/13 at 12:07am
post #442 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigzStudio View Post

Just an update for everyone.

 

 

All pending orders are being completed as soon as possible, most of the remaining should ship out this week. 

Good.

post #443 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpunk View Post

I am now quite envious to those who managed to get a Norse cable before Trevor had to stop trading...frown.gif

 

I think you should probably wait for confirmation or at least email Trevor before announcing something like that premature. I haven't heard anything from Trevor regarding the future of Norse Audio. 

post #444 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by kskwerl View Post


How are you liking the Skuld 4?


Hi kskwerl, I can only comment on the construction of the cable as I have made too many changes to my system at the same time.

New headphones (LSD-2), new tubes (6EA7 & USFA 596) and new cable (Skuld 4).

But, I can tell you about the construction of the cable.

The Skuld 4 is beautifully built, very light and feels very silky in the hand.

I also ordered an 8 foot extension cord using the Skuld 4 cable (I'm waiting for its arrival)

I will do some more listening this weekend and try to take some photographs.

All in all, I am extremely happy with the Skuld 4 cable, and highly recommend its purchase.
 

post #445 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post

 

I think you should probably wait for confirmation or at least email Trevor before announcing something like that premature. I haven't heard anything from Trevor regarding the future of Norse Audio. 

That's exactly what was in Trevor's email. My order was cancelled and he made clear he won't be taking anymore order, although that might be temporary?

Anyway, sadly no Norse audio cable for me so if anyone has a HE-6 cable for sale I am interested.

post #446 of 2430

More details will be posted for all when I can.  Yes, had to cancel or refund only certain specific orders (some of the Rayon jacket orders, few others, etc).  Hopefully the actual resolution and changes will be realized within about 6-8 weeks. 

 

But if at this point you have not gotten an email about refunds, there is not a problem and your order is being completed absolutely as soon as possible.  All pending orders should be shipped 100% within the next week. 

 

So keep a look out for posting of new details and upcoming changes fairly soon (maybe 1.5 weeks). 

post #447 of 2430

Hopefully, Trevor is sorting this out in a way that everyone can get a Norse cable of interest and we all can drop even more money into these excellent cables =)

 

I received a Skuld 4 Ver. 2 and I am using it with a Hifiman HE-500. Just started listening to it, so I won't want to comment much on differences to the stock cable but one thing is clear: These have much better detail retrieval than the stock cable. I have heard an OHNO cable before and I hear the similarity with respect to this. However, the Skuld sounds different. Treble is more present (SPC after all) than with the only copper OHNO cable, which I like, giving a balanced frequency impression. It sounds more transparent than the stock cable too and I agree with the comments CrazyRay made to the build:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyRay View Post

...


But, I can tell you about the construction of the cable.

The Skuld 4 is beautifully built, very light and feels very silky in the hand.

 

...
 

 

I do enjoy it. That's for sure. Here is a pic to give you an impression:

 

 

 

 

 

Edit: Updated pictures.


Edited by Acapella11 - 5/4/13 at 11:32am
post #448 of 2430

Wishing you the best Trevor and my you sort out all your issues.  This community will really miss your professionalism and the great customer service you provided us.  

 

Good luck man...

post #449 of 2430

In case I'm blind, has Trevor publicly confirmed that he's going to stop trading permanently somewhere?

 

It will be tragic if he does as I was holding out for his Pure Silver Reign for my LCD3. Nobody styles them like he does, especially with those Zebrano Y-splitters :(

post #450 of 2430
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ardwareNick View Post

In case I'm blind, has Trevor publicly confirmed that he's going to stop trading permanently somewhere?

 

It will be tragic if he does as I was holding out for his Pure Silver Reign for my LCD3. Nobody styles them like he does, especially with those Zebrano Y-splitters :(

I think a couple of pople just read into the comments some people posted a little too far. From how I understand it, he's just having a bit of trouble keeping up with all these orders because he makes them so sexy!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread