Just to confirm, I have this cable, it sort of works, but it won't charge my S3 (unless you do the resistor mod) and the problem I have with using it and external power with my E7 is that is still drains the battery of my S3 at a frightening rate of knots. So its not a working solution.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- USB DAC recommendation???? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:03pm in Portable Source Gear
- Can two DACs interfere with each other? Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:59pm in Computer Audio
- E7 / E10: How much would one of these improve audio? Last post on 5/16/15 at 5:36am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC of Sony Xperia S Last post on 8/27/13 at 12:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Samsung galaxy nexus Last post on 11/17/12 at 10:30pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
I love the openness and light weight of earbuds, unfortunately those earbuds I tried such as OMX95, MX375, were lack of bass and musicality. Then I found Fiio EM3 is under $10 and got good review,...
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Compared to nothing (in the way of noise cancelling) these are better than that. Damning with faint praise? Yeah, I guess so, but really what can you expect for the price. Sony makes a product...
There seems to be a lot of issues with the sound quality for these 2nd gen Bose phones. These came out before wireless headphones were in any significant use, and when few other companies were...
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
Android phones and USB DACs - Page 67post #991 of 858412/10/12 at 2:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 858412/10/12 at 3:16amQuote:Originally Posted by DanBaDo you mean GoVibe Martini-U, a USB DAC/amp, rather than GoVibe Martini, an amp?Thanks!post #993 of 858412/10/12 at 10:01ampost #994 of 858412/10/12 at 11:29am
have an iphone so don't need another smartphone but will this work with the samsung galaxy player?Quote:Originally Posted by DanBa
FiiO E07K Andes USB DAC/amp & Samsung Galaxy Note II / S III:
Galaxy Note II / S III > digital USB audio out >> "USB OTG" cable >> FiiO E07K Andes >> headphonespost #995 of 858412/10/12 at 3:46pmThread StarterQuote:
(Archos G9 and Note 10.1 tablets also have it on stock software)post #996 of 858412/10/12 at 3:54pmpost #997 of 858412/10/12 at 6:21pmThread Starterpost #998 of 858412/11/12 at 12:22amQuote:
Thank you, This G9 looks nice (at least on paper), and all G9 versions support this or a specific version?
And any other players that support this?
Edited by turokrocks - 12/11/12 at 12:31ampost #999 of 858412/11/12 at 1:21amThread StarterQuote:
All the G9s as far as I'm aware, apparently noise from the HDD models is unbearable though, so you need to get one of the ones with inbuilt flash storage (max 16GB internal) and then use a micro SD card (up to 64GB currently) to expand the storage. They're not bad, but definitely budget - the screen is fairly poor as are the build materials.post #1000 of 858412/11/12 at 1:47amQuote:Originally Posted by NZtechfreak
All the G9s as far as I'm aware, apparently noise from the HDD models is unbearable though, so you need to get one of the ones with inbuilt flash storage (max 16GB internal) and then use a micro SD card (up to 64GB currently) to expand the storage. They're not bad, but definitely budget - the screen is fairly poor as are the build materials.
I was having the exact thought of staying away from HDD version. It will be a nice gift, as to share my DAC/amp!!!
Thanks for the heads-up.post #1001 of 858412/11/12 at 7:28ampost #1002 of 858412/11/12 at 7:54pmpost #1003 of 858412/11/12 at 8:27pmpost #1004 of 858412/11/12 at 10:11pmQuote:
Just connect it to any supported DAC, and it will auto switch .post #1005 of 858412/12/12 at 12:46am
- Android phones and USB DACs
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 6 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Help on deciding for an Amp? (Fiio A3 and Fiio E10k [Or any you... 2 minutes ago
- › AAW Capri Balanced Lightning Audio Cable, with Type-C variant 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 7 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear