Just to confirm, I have this cable, it sort of works, but it won't charge my S3 (unless you do the resistor mod) and the problem I have with using it and external power with my E7 is that is still drains the battery of my S3 at a frightening rate of knots. So its not a working solution.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- USB DAC recommendation???? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:03pm in Portable Source Gear
- Can two DACs interfere with each other? Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:59pm in Computer Audio
- E7 / E10: How much would one of these improve audio? Last post on 5/16/15 at 5:36am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC of Sony Xperia S Last post on 8/27/13 at 12:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Samsung galaxy nexus Last post on 11/17/12 at 10:30pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/30/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
At the time this review was written, the Super Dolphin earphone was listed for sale on AK Audio Store’s Aliexpress website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
Android phones and USB DACs - Page 67post #991 of 857512/10/12 at 2:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 857512/10/12 at 3:16amQuote:Originally Posted by DanBaDo you mean GoVibe Martini-U, a USB DAC/amp, rather than GoVibe Martini, an amp?Thanks!post #993 of 857512/10/12 at 10:01ampost #994 of 857512/10/12 at 11:29am
have an iphone so don't need another smartphone but will this work with the samsung galaxy player?Quote:Originally Posted by DanBa
FiiO E07K Andes USB DAC/amp & Samsung Galaxy Note II / S III:
Galaxy Note II / S III > digital USB audio out >> "USB OTG" cable >> FiiO E07K Andes >> headphonespost #995 of 857512/10/12 at 3:46pmThread StarterQuote:
(Archos G9 and Note 10.1 tablets also have it on stock software)post #996 of 857512/10/12 at 3:54pmpost #997 of 857512/10/12 at 6:21pmThread Starterpost #998 of 857512/11/12 at 12:22amQuote:
Thank you, This G9 looks nice (at least on paper), and all G9 versions support this or a specific version?
And any other players that support this?
Edited by turokrocks - 12/11/12 at 12:31ampost #999 of 857512/11/12 at 1:21amThread StarterQuote:
All the G9s as far as I'm aware, apparently noise from the HDD models is unbearable though, so you need to get one of the ones with inbuilt flash storage (max 16GB internal) and then use a micro SD card (up to 64GB currently) to expand the storage. They're not bad, but definitely budget - the screen is fairly poor as are the build materials.post #1000 of 857512/11/12 at 1:47amQuote:Originally Posted by NZtechfreak
All the G9s as far as I'm aware, apparently noise from the HDD models is unbearable though, so you need to get one of the ones with inbuilt flash storage (max 16GB internal) and then use a micro SD card (up to 64GB currently) to expand the storage. They're not bad, but definitely budget - the screen is fairly poor as are the build materials.
I was having the exact thought of staying away from HDD version. It will be a nice gift, as to share my DAC/amp!!!
Thanks for the heads-up.post #1001 of 857512/11/12 at 7:28ampost #1002 of 857512/11/12 at 7:54pmpost #1003 of 857512/11/12 at 8:27pmpost #1004 of 857512/11/12 at 10:11pmQuote:
Just connect it to any supported DAC, and it will auto switch .post #1005 of 857512/12/12 at 12:46am
- Android phones and USB DACs
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › DAP'S - Is there really any difference in the sound reproduction? 7 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by Hisoundfi
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear