Just to confirm, I have this cable, it sort of works, but it won't charge my S3 (unless you do the resistor mod) and the problem I have with using it and external power with my E7 is that is still drains the battery of my S3 at a frightening rate of knots. So its not a working solution.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- USB DAC recommendation???? Last post on 6/13/12 at 8:03pm in Portable Source Gear
- Can two DACs interfere with each other? Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:59pm in Computer Audio
- E7 / E10: How much would one of these improve audio? Last post on 5/16/15 at 5:36am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC of Sony Xperia S Last post on 8/27/13 at 12:57am in Portable Source Gear
- Samsung galaxy nexus Last post on 11/17/12 at 10:30pm in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of New Zealand tour arranged by @Brooko & @Andykong, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
Ok so it is 2017 and I'm late to the party but I just got this headphone from Singapore Jaben because it seems they were clearing their stock. I got this for a whooping $34.90 SGD!! When I looked...
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
Android phones and USB DACs - Page 67post #991 of 892912/10/12 at 2:48am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #992 of 892912/10/12 at 3:16amQuote:Originally Posted by DanBaDo you mean GoVibe Martini-U, a USB DAC/amp, rather than GoVibe Martini, an amp?Thanks!post #993 of 892912/10/12 at 10:01ampost #994 of 892912/10/12 at 11:29am
have an iphone so don't need another smartphone but will this work with the samsung galaxy player?Quote:Originally Posted by DanBa
FiiO E07K Andes USB DAC/amp & Samsung Galaxy Note II / S III:
Galaxy Note II / S III > digital USB audio out >> "USB OTG" cable >> FiiO E07K Andes >> headphonespost #995 of 892912/10/12 at 3:46pmThread StarterQuote:
(Archos G9 and Note 10.1 tablets also have it on stock software)post #996 of 892912/10/12 at 3:54pmpost #997 of 892912/10/12 at 6:21pmThread Starterpost #998 of 892912/11/12 at 12:22amQuote:
Thank you, This G9 looks nice (at least on paper), and all G9 versions support this or a specific version?
And any other players that support this?
Edited by turokrocks - 12/11/12 at 12:31ampost #999 of 892912/11/12 at 1:21amThread StarterQuote:
All the G9s as far as I'm aware, apparently noise from the HDD models is unbearable though, so you need to get one of the ones with inbuilt flash storage (max 16GB internal) and then use a micro SD card (up to 64GB currently) to expand the storage. They're not bad, but definitely budget - the screen is fairly poor as are the build materials.post #1000 of 892912/11/12 at 1:47amQuote:Originally Posted by NZtechfreak
All the G9s as far as I'm aware, apparently noise from the HDD models is unbearable though, so you need to get one of the ones with inbuilt flash storage (max 16GB internal) and then use a micro SD card (up to 64GB currently) to expand the storage. They're not bad, but definitely budget - the screen is fairly poor as are the build materials.
I was having the exact thought of staying away from HDD version. It will be a nice gift, as to share my DAC/amp!!!
Thanks for the heads-up.post #1001 of 892912/11/12 at 7:28ampost #1002 of 892912/11/12 at 7:54pmpost #1003 of 892912/11/12 at 8:27pmpost #1004 of 892912/11/12 at 10:11pmQuote:
Just connect it to any supported DAC, and it will auto switch .post #1005 of 892912/12/12 at 12:46am
- Android phones and USB DACs
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 11 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › What headphones are better than DT 1770 pro... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality (AQstic Dedicated Integrated DAC) 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 8 minutes ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 9 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-L300 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Goldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by themindfreak
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear