Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4574

post #68596 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

YOU HAVE SUPRASSED ERIK. 
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
post #68597 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Now for the top. 

post #68598 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I can't. I have to sleep. 

I can play tomorrow smily_headphones1.gif

I'll play low tier with you.

How would we get voice chat up? That would make schiit easier to explain and for tips.
KK, How about you set up skype? wink.gif
post #68599 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

KK, How about you set up skype? wink.gif
Run that while gaming? Why not teamspeak or something?
post #68600 of 152087

STAX Spamda Pro. Named after me. 

post #68601 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

but teeth and eyes are 2 different things. Everyone knows that teeth=how well you take care of yourself/class. Eyes are something you're born with, so it'd be different in western culture. I can see it in SK and asian countries though. 


Well yes, but teeth are also something you are born with, and most people are born with teeth that function fine without braces. Hence the comparison between eyelid surgery and braces (both are fairly permanent moifications to the body for mostly cosmetic reasons).

 

That being said it is definitely true that culture plays a big part in the matter and I personally think that eyelid surgery is a bit more extreme then getting braces. :)

post #68602 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkang View Post


Well yes, but teeth are also something you are born with, and most people are born with teeth that function fine without braces. Hence the comparison between eyelid surgery and braces (both are fairly permanent moifications to the body for mostly cosmetic reasons).

 

That being said it is definitely true that culture plays a big part in the matter and I personally think that eyelid surgery is a bit more extreme then getting braces. :)

couldn't have said it better :3 and are you new as of today? Welcome to the club :)

post #68603 of 152087
The movie teeth.... Eww.
post #68604 of 152087

Just did the cost for P-T components, it totaled to $41.765

excluding PCB, RCAs, TRS, 2.1mm connector, Pw. Switch, Gain Switch, V. Knob and Case.

But TBH, it could be cheaper, the 7 trimmers costs $1.9 each, while at a local distributor in HK they only cost $0.8

I'm sure you guys can find them for less then $1.9 elsewhere.

 

Here's the updated BOM with cost:

 

Project-T (Bill Of Materials).pdf 24k .pdf file
Edited by akiroz - 3/29/13 at 8:56pm
post #68605 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Just did the cost for P-T components, it totaled to $41.765

excluding PCB, RCAs, TRS, 2.1mm connector, Pw. Switch, Gain Switch, V. Knob and Case.

But TBH, it could be cheaper, the 7 trimmers costs $1.9 each, while at a local distributor in HK they only cost $0.8

I'm sure you guys can find them for less then $1.9 elsewhere.

 

Here's the updated BOM with cost:

 

Project-T (Bill Of Materials).pdf 24k .pdf file

so $324 total for now eek.gif dang meng. Then we put in borisu labor power. Time to work my butt off. 

post #68606 of 152087

Computer is logging me out. Night guys.,

post #68607 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

so $324 total for now eek.gif dang meng. Then we put in borisu labor power. Time to work my butt off. 

lol since when do you work in HKD?

post #68608 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Just did the cost for P-T components, it totaled to $41.765
excluding PCB, RCAs, TRS, 2.1mm connector, Pw. Switch, Gain Switch, V. Knob and Case.
But TBH, it could be cheaper, the 7 trimmers costs $1.9 each, while at a local distributor in HK they only cost $0.8
I'm sure you guys can find them for less then $1.9 elsewhere.

Here's the updated BOM with cost:

Project-T (Bill Of Materials).pdf 24k .pdf file

I cant make it though frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

so $324 total for now eek.gif
 dang meng. Then we put in borisu labor power. Time to work my butt off. 
What? He siad $40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Computer is logging me out. Night guys.,
How does it log you out? Timer?
post #68609 of 152087
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

lol since when do you work in HKD?
He wants to impress :$

He wants to be foxconn# 2 smily_headphones1.gif
post #68610 of 152087

It's raining Pineapples!!

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge