Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3629

post #54421 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Nice analogy there :D is it really like that?

Yup yup. 

 

To pretty much summarize full-sized phones, you have a lot of sub $400 phones followed by a huge gap to $1k D: 

Th HE500 and D5k are in the $400-$1k gap. A few of the new ATH-ADX and AX range. There's a decent selection of high end but not hyper expensive headphones around.

post #54422 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Th HE500 and D5k are in the $400-$1k gap. A few of the new ATH-ADX and AX range. There's a decent selection of high end but not hyper expensive headphones around.

i thought d5k was discontinued. HE500 and the AT's are the only things there, but for the actual prices, only 3 AT's are there: W1000x, W5000, AD2000x

 

wchi still makes a pretty small selection D: if AKG brought back the K1000, maybe people would buy, but it requires a manly amp 


Edited by MrViolin - 2/4/13 at 6:04pm
post #54423 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

D: hopefully you'll find someone soon panda.

 

Fast & Furious 6 

...yeah no. I never wil

 

What about FF6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

how does mangaupdates get their data on whether or not series is still going or not? They have people in japan? >:0 even know that serialization ended

Not al of it is accurate

 

they rely on the scansalators and crowd contributed information.

post #54424 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

...yeah no. I never wil

 

What about FF6?

Not al of it is accurate

 

they rely on the scansalators and crowd contributed information.

history and politics <- don't appeal to too many people, but I'm pretty sure you can find one 

watched the trailer :D

 

oh, k

post #54425 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

history and politics <- don't appeal to too many people, but I'm pretty sure you can find one 

watched the trailer :D

 

oh, k

yeah i guess it looked ok?

 

 

Politics -_- wish more cared.

post #54426 of 110838

sweet mama

post #54427 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

yeah i guess it looked ok?

 

 

Politics -_- wish more cared.

if more people cared, I don't think we'd be in the same crap today :)

post #54428 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

i thought d5k was discontinued. HE500 and the AT's are the only things there, but for the actual prices, only 3 AT's are there: W1000x, W5000, AD2000x

 

wchi still makes a pretty small selection D: if AKG brought back the K1000, maybe people would buy, but it requires a manly amp 

ESP950, Pro 2900, T70 and T90 and I'm out.

post #54429 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

ESP950, Pro 2900, T70 and T90 and I'm out.

-_- and those... 

post #54430 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

history and politics <- don't appeal to too many people, but I'm pretty sure you can find one 

watched the trailer :D

 

oh, k

Politics doesn't appeal because of the massive corruption scandals in every governing body ever.

post #54431 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

sweet mama

someone must like K1000's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

if more people cared, I don't think we'd be in the same crap today :)

umm. Because people cared way too much, did we get to the schiit today. French and American revolutions cough cough cough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Politics doesn't appeal because of the massive corruption scandals in every governing body ever.

That's why its appealing. It's all about why it happened, what would you do to change it. And today's events.

post #54432 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Politics doesn't appeal because of the massive corruption scandals in every governing body ever.

you hear that panda?

Gisou Honey Trap is another good manga I've found recently

post #54433 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

you hear that panda?

Gisou Honey Trap is another good manga I've found recently

i heard. And my rebuttal is, that because of all the massive corruption. the French revolution happened. (not really corruption in this case though)

post #54434 of 110838

Interested in politics and history here. Not sure how to "dive" into this sort of stuff, though. Tomorrow I'm attending a UofT students union meeting with a friend; heard about some interesting stuff happening in these.

post #54435 of 110838
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

someone must like K1000's

umm. Because people cared way too much, did we get to the schiit today. French and American revolutions cough cough cough.

That's why its appealing. It's all about why it happened, what would you do to change it. And today's events.

:3 would totes hoard my fav phone.

another way to look at it :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge