- 4,277 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3370
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm watching IP man right now. Great movie
I thought it was just on martial arts which is why I didn't think much of it at first.
Edited by Chasenuva1 - 1/20/13 at 6:20pm
That's what I feared when I googled headphone bar...
So... You live in Canada and go down to WA on occasion or what?
Lol, like I said, I'm in Walla Walla right now... You had me concerned for a bit there.
I'm also planning on attending the University of WA, can't wait to get out of this god forsaken hellhole of a town...
ip man. good stuff. LOL it's about them japanese and them british (2):p
My father bought those years ago lol
1 pair is broken and the other is lost lol
No, it wouldn't be as good in my opinion. ever 17 ending spoiler (Click to show)
:) that's why they could do a first person version. I haven't seen a frist person PoV anime... although I don't think it'd be enjoyable. If that didn't make sense, then excuse me :s been a while since i watched the walkthrough, but I remember it was AMAZING.
Also, walk through? Really? Play the damn game! It's much better when you play it!
Edited by Chasenuva1 - 1/20/13 at 6:23pm
Prof finally posted a written oral presentation guideline, DUE TOMORROW.
and turns out the topic I worked on IS NOT IN THE FREAKIN SCOPE OF SELECTION!!!
:) yes, I cannot play any VN's unless I crack vista, which I don't know how to do.
MLK day, no?
Edit: oh, me see's lol. Yeah... the game style is different and the plot relies heavily on it. At first I was thinking wtf is happening?
Edited by MrViolin - 1/20/13 at 6:28pm
I kind of liked it though, since emperor penguin chick appeared in SZS fairly frequently.
Done it for the second time BTW. And actually got an answer this time...
Your Inner Animal is a
A very rare breed, you are quite particular about where you live. There are only a few places that suit your fancy. Your soft and cuddly appearance is mesmerizing but you really prefer to be alone. You are also quite a sly character.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Help/Rant about In-ear headphones 10 seconds ago
- › Looking to narrow down selections for a pair of sub-$300 bass-heavy... 1 minute ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 3 minutes ago
- › [ Newcomer ] My pleasure to become one member of Headfi 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gah. 'Audiophile' USB Cable. 5 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 6 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)