- 4,027 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3370post #50536 of 982441/20/13 at 6:13pmHey Violin, why do you have 3 pairs of the same headphones???
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #50537 of 982441/20/13 at 6:13pmpost #50538 of 982441/20/13 at 6:14pmpost #50539 of 982441/20/13 at 6:17pmQuote:No, it wouldn't be as good in my opinion. ever 17 ending spoiler (Click to show)It relies on the fact that you play multiple storylines as different storylines rather than different time zones in order to confuse you, the player so the game an trick you, the player into showing up and becoming a part of the world. It would lose a LOT of the story if you turned that into tricking some random god. The game also playes with the idea you are one-dimension higher than the characters. You would lose all of that if you turned it into an anime.Quote:Then it wouldnt be an anime, it's be a hentai.
Edited by Chasenuva1 - 1/20/13 at 6:20pmpost #50540 of 982441/20/13 at 6:17pmQuote:
That's what I feared when I googled headphone bar...Quote:
So... You live in Canada and go down to WA on occasion or what?
Lol, like I said, I'm in Walla Walla right now... You had me concerned for a bit there.
I'm also planning on attending the University of WA, can't wait to get out of this god forsaken hellhole of a town...post #50541 of 982441/20/13 at 6:18pmQuote:
ip man. good stuff. LOL it's about them japanese and them british (2):pQuote:
My father bought those years ago lol
1 pair is broken and the other is lost lolpost #50542 of 982441/20/13 at 6:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chasenuva1
No, it wouldn't be as good in my opinion. ever 17 ending spoiler (Click to show)It relies on the fact that you play multiple storylines as different storylines rather than different time zones in order to confuse you, the player so the game an trick you, the player into showing up and becoming a part of the world. It would lose a LOT of the story if you replace that with some random god named Blik Winkle.
:) that's why they could do a first person version. I haven't seen a frist person PoV anime... although I don't think it'd be enjoyable. If that didn't make sense, then excuse me :s been a while since i watched the walkthrough, but I remember it was AMAZING.post #50543 of 982441/20/13 at 6:22pmIQuote:i hit post prematurely. Go back and re-read it since I edited it.
Also, walk through? Really? Play the damn game! It's much better when you play it!
Edited by Chasenuva1 - 1/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #50544 of 982441/20/13 at 6:22pmpost #50545 of 982441/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #50546 of 982441/20/13 at 6:24pm
Prof finally posted a written oral presentation guideline, DUE TOMORROW.
and turns out the topic I worked on IS NOT IN THE FREAKIN SCOPE OF SELECTION!!!
asdsnakldnkasdjhkjashdksjadhaspost #50548 of 982441/20/13 at 6:26pmQuote:
:) yes, I cannot play any VN's unless I crack vista, which I don't know how to do.Quote:
MLK day, no?
Edit: oh, me see's lol. Yeah... the game style is different and the plot relies heavily on it. At first I was thinking wtf is happening?
Edited by MrViolin - 1/20/13 at 6:28pmpost #50549 of 982441/20/13 at 6:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
I kind of liked it though, since emperor penguin chick appeared in SZS fairly frequently.
Done it for the second time BTW. And actually got an answer this time...Quote:
Your Inner Animal is a
A very rare breed, you are quite particular about where you live. There are only a few places that suit your fancy. Your soft and cuddly appearance is mesmerizing but you really prefer to be alone. You are also quite a sly character.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Beyer DT-880 vs Custom One Pro 9 seconds ago
- › Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (FINAL UPDATE March. 1st, 2013) 20 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 29 seconds ago
- › DA&T AC Filter Impression 42 seconds ago
- › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor 42 seconds ago
- › Shouldn't An Analytical Sound Be Superior? 46 seconds ago
- › Please help me with advise, which headphones should I buy 1 minute ago
- › The $999 vs $99 Challenge Tour! 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital