- 4,101 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3370post #50536 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:13pmHey Violin, why do you have 3 pairs of the same headphones???
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #50537 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:13pmpost #50538 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:14pmpost #50539 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:17pmQuote:No, it wouldn't be as good in my opinion. ever 17 ending spoiler (Click to show)It relies on the fact that you play multiple storylines as different storylines rather than different time zones in order to confuse you, the player so the game an trick you, the player into showing up and becoming a part of the world. It would lose a LOT of the story if you turned that into tricking some random god. The game also playes with the idea you are one-dimension higher than the characters. You would lose all of that if you turned it into an anime.Quote:Then it wouldnt be an anime, it's be a hentai.
Edited by Chasenuva1 - 1/20/13 at 6:20pmpost #50540 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:17pmQuote:
That's what I feared when I googled headphone bar...Quote:
So... You live in Canada and go down to WA on occasion or what?
Lol, like I said, I'm in Walla Walla right now... You had me concerned for a bit there.
I'm also planning on attending the University of WA, can't wait to get out of this god forsaken hellhole of a town...post #50541 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:18pmQuote:
ip man. good stuff. LOL it's about them japanese and them british (2):pQuote:
My father bought those years ago lol
1 pair is broken and the other is lost lolpost #50542 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by Chasenuva1
No, it wouldn't be as good in my opinion. ever 17 ending spoiler (Click to show)It relies on the fact that you play multiple storylines as different storylines rather than different time zones in order to confuse you, the player so the game an trick you, the player into showing up and becoming a part of the world. It would lose a LOT of the story if you replace that with some random god named Blik Winkle.
:) that's why they could do a first person version. I haven't seen a frist person PoV anime... although I don't think it'd be enjoyable. If that didn't make sense, then excuse me :s been a while since i watched the walkthrough, but I remember it was AMAZING.post #50543 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:22pmIQuote:i hit post prematurely. Go back and re-read it since I edited it.
Also, walk through? Really? Play the damn game! It's much better when you play it!
Edited by Chasenuva1 - 1/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #50544 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:22pmpost #50545 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #50546 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:24pm
Prof finally posted a written oral presentation guideline, DUE TOMORROW.
and turns out the topic I worked on IS NOT IN THE FREAKIN SCOPE OF SELECTION!!!
asdsnakldnkasdjhkjashdksjadhaspost #50548 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:26pmQuote:
:) yes, I cannot play any VN's unless I crack vista, which I don't know how to do.Quote:
MLK day, no?
Edit: oh, me see's lol. Yeah... the game style is different and the plot relies heavily on it. At first I was thinking wtf is happening?
Edited by MrViolin - 1/20/13 at 6:28pmpost #50549 of 1069991/20/13 at 6:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by jgray91
I kind of liked it though, since emperor penguin chick appeared in SZS fairly frequently.
Done it for the second time BTW. And actually got an answer this time...Quote:
Your Inner Animal is a
A very rare breed, you are quite particular about where you live. There are only a few places that suit your fancy. Your soft and cuddly appearance is mesmerizing but you really prefer to be alone. You are also quite a sly character.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 1 minute ago
- › HD800 vs LCD-X vs HE-6 vs SR-007 for critical listening and... 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Poll: Parametric EQ on Fiio X3 5 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › High Bit-Rate Streaming Service? 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 7 minutes ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 8 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude