Bowei, do you have an anti-static strap you can loan me? I think I saw one in your computer room in the random bins with power supply cables and the other ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2793
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sure. What happened to the one you bought?
LOL happens to me all the time.
Molex connector? the 4-pin type used in computers?
Held off on it to see if I could borrow yours.
Forgot to get a 3.5 to 2.5" adapter for the SSD as it doesn't come with one (should have opt to get the one that costs a bit more but comes with one but meh, these are only $5-6).
You now get Asian cheapskate achievement
I'm only a level 5 by the way but dam. Dem Asian borrowing skills.
Hahahaha. Another question: do you for some reason happen to have a 2.5" to 3.5" (or vice versa) adapter I can use for my SSD? I doubt you do, but if you do, can I haz?
I ought to get an even higher level now.
That's what I did with my 2.5" non-SSD drive and nothing's gone wrong with it in the past 6 years.
Held on by one side is not going to do anything grave to it. Not to mention no moving parts.
Well if you're using plastic thumb screws then maybe get the adapter just in case.
I DID. Not anymore. Remember when I cleaned out all my crap in the pictures? I threw a lot of crap out.
Level 12, the asking Asian.
It was something stupid with the players getting tatoos for free or something. Our head coach at the time got fired too because of it. Stupid college football players.
Btw, the song links you posted previously (kitty 2211 v2)<--- do you know the song title in that one? I've heard it many times but never heard the song title.
I'm running the closest thing to a marathon on Fate Zero. Awesome show. Dead serious in general but I LMAO'd whenWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
King Alexander made his grand entrance on the other Servants then when he asked his master
"Oi, aren't you going to say some grand parting words too?"
Then he picks up this super deformed scared-****less looking ragdoll out of his chariot
and ROTFLMAO'd when
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi spent a whole minute boasting about the magical defenses laid throughout the apartment block he made his base in and then Emiya blew up the whole building with Archibald and gang inside
lol yeah, your typical villain death flag
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 14 seconds ago
- › Will HD518 be an improvement over PX100 ii? 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › [AUS] Cayin C5 portable amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2