Bowei, do you have an anti-static strap you can loan me? I think I saw one in your computer room in the random bins with power supply cables and the other ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2793
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sure. What happened to the one you bought?
LOL happens to me all the time.
Molex connector? the 4-pin type used in computers?
Held off on it to see if I could borrow yours.
Forgot to get a 3.5 to 2.5" adapter for the SSD as it doesn't come with one (should have opt to get the one that costs a bit more but comes with one but meh, these are only $5-6).
You now get Asian cheapskate achievement
I'm only a level 5 by the way but dam. Dem Asian borrowing skills.
Hahahaha. Another question: do you for some reason happen to have a 2.5" to 3.5" (or vice versa) adapter I can use for my SSD? I doubt you do, but if you do, can I haz?
I ought to get an even higher level now.
That's what I did with my 2.5" non-SSD drive and nothing's gone wrong with it in the past 6 years.
Held on by one side is not going to do anything grave to it. Not to mention no moving parts.
Well if you're using plastic thumb screws then maybe get the adapter just in case.
I DID. Not anymore. Remember when I cleaned out all my crap in the pictures? I threw a lot of crap out.
Level 12, the asking Asian.
It was something stupid with the players getting tatoos for free or something. Our head coach at the time got fired too because of it. Stupid college football players.
Btw, the song links you posted previously (kitty 2211 v2)<--- do you know the song title in that one? I've heard it many times but never heard the song title.
I'm running the closest thing to a marathon on Fate Zero. Awesome show. Dead serious in general but I LMAO'd whenWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
King Alexander made his grand entrance on the other Servants then when he asked his master
"Oi, aren't you going to say some grand parting words too?"
Then he picks up this super deformed scared-****less looking ragdoll out of his chariot
and ROTFLMAO'd when
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi spent a whole minute boasting about the magical defenses laid throughout the apartment block he made his base in and then Emiya blew up the whole building with Archibald and gang inside
lol yeah, your typical villain death flag
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electroncs (VE) Monk - a $5 earbud that seriously deserves... 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 3 minutes ago
- › Funny comments from the forums. 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2