Bowei, do you have an anti-static strap you can loan me? I think I saw one in your computer room in the random bins with power supply cables and the other ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2793
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sure. What happened to the one you bought?
LOL happens to me all the time.
Molex connector? the 4-pin type used in computers?
Held off on it to see if I could borrow yours.
Forgot to get a 3.5 to 2.5" adapter for the SSD as it doesn't come with one (should have opt to get the one that costs a bit more but comes with one but meh, these are only $5-6).
You now get Asian cheapskate achievement
I'm only a level 5 by the way but dam. Dem Asian borrowing skills.
Hahahaha. Another question: do you for some reason happen to have a 2.5" to 3.5" (or vice versa) adapter I can use for my SSD? I doubt you do, but if you do, can I haz?
I ought to get an even higher level now.
That's what I did with my 2.5" non-SSD drive and nothing's gone wrong with it in the past 6 years.
Held on by one side is not going to do anything grave to it. Not to mention no moving parts.
Well if you're using plastic thumb screws then maybe get the adapter just in case.
I DID. Not anymore. Remember when I cleaned out all my crap in the pictures? I threw a lot of crap out.
Level 12, the asking Asian.
It was something stupid with the players getting tatoos for free or something. Our head coach at the time got fired too because of it. Stupid college football players.
Btw, the song links you posted previously (kitty 2211 v2)<--- do you know the song title in that one? I've heard it many times but never heard the song title.
I'm running the closest thing to a marathon on Fate Zero. Awesome show. Dead serious in general but I LMAO'd whenWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
King Alexander made his grand entrance on the other Servants then when he asked his master
"Oi, aren't you going to say some grand parting words too?"
Then he picks up this super deformed scared-****less looking ragdoll out of his chariot
and ROTFLMAO'd when
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi spent a whole minute boasting about the magical defenses laid throughout the apartment block he made his base in and then Emiya blew up the whole building with Archibald and gang inside
lol yeah, your typical villain death flag
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 38 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 40 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 57 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › Colorfly C4 + Oyaide LC-OFC Quantum 99.995% copper RCA cable 1 minute ago
- › The 1963 Amperex Holland 7308 Bugle Boy, The Tube That Doesn't Exist 1 minute ago
- › Why does it matter if headphones have a frequency range below 20Hz... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2