Bowei, do you have an anti-static strap you can loan me? I think I saw one in your computer room in the random bins with power supply cables and the other ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
(note: pictures included are not mine, I grabbed them from the net to make the article easier to read) I've had these for well over a year and used them at least 5 days-a-week during that...
Many thanks to Brooko for arranging this tour unit Pros: External Playlists: Pretty much my number one priority after sound, this took some fiddling to get working from my Mac/iTunes but I...
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2793
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sure. What happened to the one you bought?
LOL happens to me all the time.
Molex connector? the 4-pin type used in computers?
Held off on it to see if I could borrow yours.
Forgot to get a 3.5 to 2.5" adapter for the SSD as it doesn't come with one (should have opt to get the one that costs a bit more but comes with one but meh, these are only $5-6).
You now get Asian cheapskate achievement
I'm only a level 5 by the way but dam. Dem Asian borrowing skills.
Hahahaha. Another question: do you for some reason happen to have a 2.5" to 3.5" (or vice versa) adapter I can use for my SSD? I doubt you do, but if you do, can I haz?
I ought to get an even higher level now.
That's what I did with my 2.5" non-SSD drive and nothing's gone wrong with it in the past 6 years.
Held on by one side is not going to do anything grave to it. Not to mention no moving parts.
Well if you're using plastic thumb screws then maybe get the adapter just in case.
I DID. Not anymore. Remember when I cleaned out all my crap in the pictures? I threw a lot of crap out.
Level 12, the asking Asian.
It was something stupid with the players getting tatoos for free or something. Our head coach at the time got fired too because of it. Stupid college football players.
Btw, the song links you posted previously (kitty 2211 v2)<--- do you know the song title in that one? I've heard it many times but never heard the song title.
I'm running the closest thing to a marathon on Fate Zero. Awesome show. Dead serious in general but I LMAO'd whenWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
King Alexander made his grand entrance on the other Servants then when he asked his master
"Oi, aren't you going to say some grand parting words too?"
Then he picks up this super deformed scared-****less looking ragdoll out of his chariot
and ROTFLMAO'd when
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi spent a whole minute boasting about the magical defenses laid throughout the apartment block he made his base in and then Emiya blew up the whole building with Archibald and gang inside
lol yeah, your typical villain death flag
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Damping Mechanical Resonance Distortion of STAX and other phones... 1 minute ago
- › DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 2 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 6 minutes ago
- › Some New Sennheiser Phones: The Ninety-Five Line 8 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 9 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3