Bowei, do you have an anti-static strap you can loan me? I think I saw one in your computer room in the random bins with power supply cables and the other ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2793
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sure. What happened to the one you bought?
LOL happens to me all the time.
Molex connector? the 4-pin type used in computers?
Held off on it to see if I could borrow yours.
Forgot to get a 3.5 to 2.5" adapter for the SSD as it doesn't come with one (should have opt to get the one that costs a bit more but comes with one but meh, these are only $5-6).
You now get Asian cheapskate achievement
I'm only a level 5 by the way but dam. Dem Asian borrowing skills.
Hahahaha. Another question: do you for some reason happen to have a 2.5" to 3.5" (or vice versa) adapter I can use for my SSD? I doubt you do, but if you do, can I haz?
I ought to get an even higher level now.
That's what I did with my 2.5" non-SSD drive and nothing's gone wrong with it in the past 6 years.
Held on by one side is not going to do anything grave to it. Not to mention no moving parts.
Well if you're using plastic thumb screws then maybe get the adapter just in case.
I DID. Not anymore. Remember when I cleaned out all my crap in the pictures? I threw a lot of crap out.
Level 12, the asking Asian.
It was something stupid with the players getting tatoos for free or something. Our head coach at the time got fired too because of it. Stupid college football players.
Btw, the song links you posted previously (kitty 2211 v2)<--- do you know the song title in that one? I've heard it many times but never heard the song title.
I'm running the closest thing to a marathon on Fate Zero. Awesome show. Dead serious in general but I LMAO'd whenWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
King Alexander made his grand entrance on the other Servants then when he asked his master
"Oi, aren't you going to say some grand parting words too?"
Then he picks up this super deformed scared-****less looking ragdoll out of his chariot
and ROTFLMAO'd when
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi spent a whole minute boasting about the magical defenses laid throughout the apartment block he made his base in and then Emiya blew up the whole building with Archibald and gang inside
lol yeah, your typical villain death flag
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 42 seconds ago
- › The Top 10 Truths Of Head-Fi 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 2 minutes ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 -- One of the pleasant surprises of CanJam 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2