Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 9/27/11
- brandAudio Gdtagged by System, 9/27/11
- productAudio-gd NFB-10tagged by System, 9/27/11
- productAudio-gd NFB-10SEtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productAudio-gd NFB 12tagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 9/27/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/27/11
- productLittle Dot MK VI+tagged by System, 9/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- Which amps have digital volume controls? Last post on 9/29/11 at 11:32am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio 6-SE. Overkill for K701s? Last post on 4/12/11 at 8:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio-gd NFB-10 ES or WM Last post on 3/8/11 at 9:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 9/11/16 at 11:04am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WTB: Audio-gd NFB 10 Last post on 1/11/13 at 3:56pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/6/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
Audio-gd NFB-10SE Thread - Page 10post #136 of 1976/4/12 at 5:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 1976/4/12 at 6:06ampost #138 of 1976/4/12 at 2:12pmpost #139 of 1976/4/12 at 2:45pm
I need to remember to take mine home from the office one of these days. Been sitting in the box for the last 3 days. It went out for repairs and the TE8022/remote upgrade a while back and I just haven't had the time to get everything reconnected.
I was thinking about buying the Reference 20 as an upgrade but realized the thing is twice as wide as the NFB-10 and won't fit on my desk. Might pick up the Schiit Gungnir/Mjolnir and see how it compares instead.post #140 of 1976/4/12 at 3:05pmQuote:
Just set it on its side like the Nuforce offerings. It'll totally work.post #141 of 1976/4/12 at 3:14pmQuote:
Lol. I just pulled up the spec sheets on the Nuforce Icon HDP and the Reference 20. The Nuforce weighs about 1 pound and Reference 20 about 33 pounds. Doesn't seem to be very good for the internals over the long run.post #142 of 1976/4/12 at 3:30pmQuote:
It would make for an interesting conversation piece.post #143 of 1976/4/12 at 5:30pmpost #144 of 1976/5/12 at 6:27pmpost #145 of 1976/5/12 at 6:48pmQuote:
How much did it cost you to get the TE8022 and remote upgrade?post #146 of 1976/5/12 at 8:44pmpost #147 of 1976/5/12 at 8:49pmQuote:
So if I send my NFB to King-Wa, he'll upgrade it to the TE8022 with asynch for $90?post #148 of 1976/6/12 at 4:59am
You'll have to pay shipping both ways unless you're sending it in for repairs. That's about $80 each way from the US. On mine, the buttons would lock up if used for more 15 minutes.post #149 of 1976/6/12 at 10:42am
I might be thinking of something else but it's a pretty simple upgrade isn't it?post #150 of 1976/6/12 at 11:49amQuote:
Probably, but I have zero DIY experience and it will inevitably be an expensive upgrade for what might be a marginal improvement.
- Audio-gd NFB-10SE Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Earbuds Round-Up 51 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › IEMS under 200 for listening to film/orchestral music 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy with RSD 2.98 Cable - 40% Off 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 5 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 6 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 8 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear