this is a great idea and i cant think of anyone else who deserves audio bliss more than him, once I get some funds I'll help out for sure. Also would like to publicly thank Joker for all his help he gave me in the past. Without him, I'd be lost, dazed and confused lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Suggestion ES5 / UM Miracle / UE in-ear references monitor or other.. Last post on 10/27/12 at 12:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
We got ljokerl a UM Miracle! - Page 2
Poll Results: What custom in ear monitor to purchase
30% (29)Unique Melody Miracle
17% (17)Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors
40% (39)Jerry Harvey Audio JH13 Pro
11% (11)Westone ES5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Has anybody tried asking him if there are any phones in general that he wants? and just get him those? he just got a pair of customs, and really, when we are planning on spending this much money on him, we should have some input from the man himself
Yes that has been done as there was a previous thread on this when it was just an idea. He's fine with any high end custom as it would be something he would be able to enjoy and it would benefit the community. He can let us know how big the difference is between an entry level custom and a top level product.
I'm in for 50$. Kudos to 12345142 for his great idea and to rawrster for taking up the job.
Edit: As for the vote, I'm fine with whatever the majority chooses.
Edited by james444 - 1/10/11 at 8:03pm
More like self inflicted pain for me :P I get to collect a bunch of money, drool when I see my paypal account and then send it away. Might as well be like one of those characters on tv when you see a carrot in front a of bunny and runs but never gets to it.
Count me in for $10.
I might not be able to afford a custom IEM in the near future but helping someone buy one is the closest I will get..Mike, let us know how it feels as soon as you get it.
I vote for Jerry Harvey Audio JH13 Pro - If you want to buy something for someone, why not buy the best. I'm sure he will really enjoy the JH13.
Payment sent. :)
Edited by kingpintps - 1/18/11 at 4:00pm
So let's hope that bunny has Duracell/Energizer batteries.
- We got ljokerl a UM Miracle!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 32 seconds ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 42 seconds ago
- › New guy - Sponsor question 1 minute ago
- › Sold: Eddie Current Zana Deux NON SE Version 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)