this is a great idea and i cant think of anyone else who deserves audio bliss more than him, once I get some funds I'll help out for sure. Also would like to publicly thank Joker for all his help he gave me in the past. Without him, I'd be lost, dazed and confused lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Suggestion ES5 / UM Miracle / UE in-ear references monitor or other.. Last post on 10/27/12 at 12:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
We got ljokerl a UM Miracle! - Page 2
Poll Results: What custom in ear monitor to purchase
30% (29)Unique Melody Miracle
17% (17)Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors
40% (39)Jerry Harvey Audio JH13 Pro
11% (11)Westone ES5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Has anybody tried asking him if there are any phones in general that he wants? and just get him those? he just got a pair of customs, and really, when we are planning on spending this much money on him, we should have some input from the man himself
Yes that has been done as there was a previous thread on this when it was just an idea. He's fine with any high end custom as it would be something he would be able to enjoy and it would benefit the community. He can let us know how big the difference is between an entry level custom and a top level product.
I'm in for 50$. Kudos to 12345142 for his great idea and to rawrster for taking up the job.
Edit: As for the vote, I'm fine with whatever the majority chooses.
Edited by james444 - 1/10/11 at 8:03pm
More like self inflicted pain for me :P I get to collect a bunch of money, drool when I see my paypal account and then send it away. Might as well be like one of those characters on tv when you see a carrot in front a of bunny and runs but never gets to it.
Count me in for $10.
I might not be able to afford a custom IEM in the near future but helping someone buy one is the closest I will get..Mike, let us know how it feels as soon as you get it.
I vote for Jerry Harvey Audio JH13 Pro - If you want to buy something for someone, why not buy the best. I'm sure he will really enjoy the JH13.
Payment sent. :)
Edited by kingpintps - 1/18/11 at 4:00pm
So let's hope that bunny has Duracell/Energizer batteries.
- We got ljokerl a UM Miracle!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 6 minutes ago
- › Do OP AMPS make a differnce in digital connections? 7 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Mint Fitear ToGo!334 (AU Only) 7 minutes ago
- › [Poor Man Reviews] Master And Dynamic's MH40 8 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 8 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 13 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 15 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)