this is a great idea and i cant think of anyone else who deserves audio bliss more than him, once I get some funds I'll help out for sure. Also would like to publicly thank Joker for all his help he gave me in the past. Without him, I'd be lost, dazed and confused lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Suggestion ES5 / UM Miracle / UE in-ear references monitor or other.. Last post on 10/27/12 at 12:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
We got ljokerl a UM Miracle! - Page 2
Poll Results: What custom in ear monitor to purchasePoll expired: Jan 23, 2011
96 Total Votespost #16 of 2321/8/11 at 8:57am
30% (29)Unique Melody Miracle
17% (17)Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors
40% (39)Jerry Harvey Audio JH13 Pro
11% (11)Westone ES5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2321/8/11 at 9:21ampost #18 of 2321/8/11 at 9:28am
Has anybody tried asking him if there are any phones in general that he wants? and just get him those? he just got a pair of customs, and really, when we are planning on spending this much money on him, we should have some input from the man himselfpost #19 of 2321/8/11 at 10:40amThread StarterQuote:
Yes that has been done as there was a previous thread on this when it was just an idea. He's fine with any high end custom as it would be something he would be able to enjoy and it would benefit the community. He can let us know how big the difference is between an entry level custom and a top level product.post #20 of 2321/8/11 at 11:39ampost #21 of 2321/8/11 at 12:22pmpost #22 of 2321/8/11 at 12:35pmpost #23 of 2321/8/11 at 5:01pm
I'm in for 50$. Kudos to 12345142 for his great idea and to rawrster for taking up the job.
Edit: As for the vote, I'm fine with whatever the majority chooses.
Edited by james444 - 1/10/11 at 8:03pmpost #24 of 2321/9/11 at 5:17pmThread StarterQuote:
More like self inflicted pain for me :P I get to collect a bunch of money, drool when I see my paypal account and then send it away. Might as well be like one of those characters on tv when you see a carrot in front a of bunny and runs but never gets to it.post #25 of 2321/9/11 at 5:25pmpost #26 of 2321/9/11 at 5:38pm
Count me in for $10.
I might not be able to afford a custom IEM in the near future but helping someone buy one is the closest I will get..Mike, let us know how it feels as soon as you get it.
I vote for Jerry Harvey Audio JH13 Pro - If you want to buy something for someone, why not buy the best. I'm sure he will really enjoy the JH13.
Payment sent. :)
Edited by kingpintps - 1/18/11 at 4:00pmpost #27 of 2321/9/11 at 7:11pmpost #28 of 2321/9/11 at 7:28pmpost #29 of 2321/9/11 at 7:47pmpost #30 of 2321/9/11 at 8:51pmQuote:
So let's hope that bunny has Duracell/Energizer batteries.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- We got ljokerl a UM Miracle!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Long awaited Smyth SVS Realiser NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE 18 seconds ago
- › Which Headphone is next on your "To Buy" list? 30 seconds ago
- › Most detailed, accurate, clear, neutral IEMs 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Sensibility Cables, any experience? 3 minutes ago
- › Worst speakers you have ever heard 4 minutes ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob