this is a great idea and i cant think of anyone else who deserves audio bliss more than him, once I get some funds I'll help out for sure. Also would like to publicly thank Joker for all his help he gave me in the past. Without him, I'd be lost, dazed and confused lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I NEED HELP Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEM Suggestion ES5 / UM Miracle / UE in-ear references monitor or other.. Last post on 10/27/12 at 12:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
We got ljokerl a UM Miracle! - Page 2
Poll Results: What custom in ear monitor to purchase
30% (29)Unique Melody Miracle
17% (17)Ultimate Ears Reference Monitors
40% (39)Jerry Harvey Audio JH13 Pro
11% (11)Westone ES5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Has anybody tried asking him if there are any phones in general that he wants? and just get him those? he just got a pair of customs, and really, when we are planning on spending this much money on him, we should have some input from the man himself
Yes that has been done as there was a previous thread on this when it was just an idea. He's fine with any high end custom as it would be something he would be able to enjoy and it would benefit the community. He can let us know how big the difference is between an entry level custom and a top level product.
I'm in for 50$. Kudos to 12345142 for his great idea and to rawrster for taking up the job.
Edit: As for the vote, I'm fine with whatever the majority chooses.
Edited by james444 - 1/10/11 at 8:03pm
More like self inflicted pain for me :P I get to collect a bunch of money, drool when I see my paypal account and then send it away. Might as well be like one of those characters on tv when you see a carrot in front a of bunny and runs but never gets to it.
Count me in for $10.
I might not be able to afford a custom IEM in the near future but helping someone buy one is the closest I will get..Mike, let us know how it feels as soon as you get it.
I vote for Jerry Harvey Audio JH13 Pro - If you want to buy something for someone, why not buy the best. I'm sure he will really enjoy the JH13.
Payment sent. :)
Edited by kingpintps - 1/18/11 at 4:00pm
So let's hope that bunny has Duracell/Energizer batteries.
- We got ljokerl a UM Miracle!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS: Fitear A111 with custom headphone cable 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 6 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 7 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)